Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel (38588 Views)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / NNPC Fails To Account For 107 Million Barrels Of Crude, - Auditor General / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Btruth: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2023
7lives:

Adupe f' Eledumare.
Adupe f' Olorun Oba.
Na him give us the package.

Thank you Lord Jesus πŸ™
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by tollyboy5(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2023
Jorussia:
I pray and hope the refinery favour Nigeria.I don't like Dangote.I still feel it was an error to give him license to build such a huge refinery. If 5 persons were given license to 650,000 barrel per day refinery,at least 3 would have been up and running by now.GEJ made mistake by approving 650,000 barrel refinery for only Dangote.
Are you kidding me? many people got the license over years and only one person was serious.

https://www.nairaland.com/7930353/over-60-refinery-licences-inactive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by tollyboy5(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2023
dominique:
I don't have high hopes for this refinery. Everything Dangote touches quadruples in price. I hope I'm proved wrong
We're talking about forex here. Tinubu is a capitalist don't expect anything cheap, just expect a stable economy with good taxation like we have here in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by tollyboy5(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

Keep praying lol.

Keep deceiving yourselves and being highly delusional.

Praying ko, Player niigrin

You will all buy fuel at N1000.

Save this Post.

F******Ls, The most docile and unrealistic beings in the world.
Ololdo don drop comment. We're talking about gaining forex he's talking about price. People who can afford will buy, you can choose to on candle
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Hez143(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2023
kellybently:

So refinery won't have storage tank.You think they buy and refined directly like that.
stop all this, you're just making yourself look silly!! no offense
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by 404adelowo: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Good newsI know someone working at the Dangote refinery, and he said the refinery will start refining in 2025 crew in the mud The ship carrying the crude will arrive Lekki tonight in 3 hours timeGood newsI know someone working at the Dangote refinery, and he said the refinery will start refining in 2025 crew in the mud The ship carrying the crude will arrive Lekki tonight in 3 hours time...
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Hez143(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Spandau:

Ah, Kadoso, you want to use hydrocarbon byproduct for agriculture? Ah!
over 5000 items can be derived from crude oil by product, asphalt,tar, petroleum coke, paraffin wax etc,he's correct tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by kellybently(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2023
Hez143:

stop all this, you're just making yourself look silly!! no offense

no offense, you be most silly person by the end of the year when no production from the refinery..
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Hez143(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2023
kellybently:

no offense, you be most silly person by the end of the year when no production from the refinery.
lol, let's place a wager on it,whoever wins take all!!
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by kellybently(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2023
Hez143:

Go ahead with what you can afford to loss na
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by DlegendofGarden(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2023
My suggestion, all this super stars and celeb that claim they have money,can't they colabo and get a refinery running for the country? After all they will get their investment secured by the federal government.
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Didi2d(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Spandau:

Hmm. Thinking of writing a book titled The Hopeful Kadoso. Or Mutairu is Hopeful. Which of the titles do you think will be ok?

Lol, who dey mention my name here
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by dododawa1: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

Now see my personal person who is in touch with Reality.

Intellectual Ladies like you are Rare Gem most especially in a country like Nigeria.

Infact you have SENSE more than 90% of Nigerian men.

I pray i get married to someone like you❀
as first wife
OR

As second wife
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Evolutionism: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2023
dododawa1:
as first wife
OR

As second wife

First wife off course.
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Basic123: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Spandau:

Ah, Kadoso, you want to use hydrocarbon byproduct for agriculture? Ah!

This Igb0 mumu display of IGNORANCE is an insult to Igb0 people race.

artificial fertalizzers are by product of crude oil

1 Like

Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Spandau: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Basic123:

This Igb0 mumu display of IGNORANCE is an insult to Igb0 people race.

artificial fertalizzers are by product of crude oil
First off, who told you I am igbo? You are a complete dunce for making that assumption. Stop making an ass if yourself.

Secondly, is that how to spell fertilizers? You're so dumb that you refused to acknowledge when your phone was correcting you.

Thirdly, was I speaking to you? Are you Kadoso? You don't need my attention so learn to mind your business.

Now bugger off and go play some video game.
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Spandau: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hez143:

over 5000 items can be derived from crude oil by product, asphalt,tar, petroleum coke, paraffin wax etc,he's correct tho

I know. Was just pulling his legs and making him talk.
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Spandau: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Go and read about fertilizers.

😝😝😝😝😝πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Boy, do I know how to catch you.πŸ˜‰
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by XAUBulls: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

Are you kidding me? many people got the license over years and only one person was serious.

https://www.nairaland.com/7930353/over-60-refinery-licences-inactive
True that. I'm surprised the guy you quoted doesn't know about these inactive refinery licences and how the potential investors couldn't deliver over the years.
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by NASTYNASOSO: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jorussia:
I pray and hope the refinery favour Nigeria.I don't like Dangote.I still feel it was an error to give him license to build such a huge refinery. If 5 persons were given license to 650,000 barrel per day refinery,at least 3 would have been up and running by now.GEJ made mistake by approving 650,000 barrel refinery for only Dangote.

HMMMMMM

SHUT UP BIGOT

THERE ARE MORE THAN TWENTY LICENCES ISSUED EVEN TWENTY 20 YEARS AGO .
NOBODY HAD THE GUTS TO START A GREEN FIELD REFINERY.
EVEN ALL THE OICS HAVE A LICENCE TO SET UP ONE.
KUDOS TO DANGOTE
KUD
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by halibaba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Why are they importing crude oil don't we have any crude oil again.

Read!!!!
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by kellybently(m): 7:32am On Jan 09
Hez143:

Stupid goat how far?
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Hez143(m): 8:09am On Jan 09
kellybently:

Stupid goat how far?
compare the size of the refinery with the crude already delivered.do the math on how long it'll take to finish it.do the math yourself.
I presume that goat you called me meant "greatest of all time" ,not yet there,but working towards it
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by kellybently(m): 8:57am On Jan 09
Hez143:

compare the size of the refinery with the crude already delivered.do the math on how long it'll take to finish it.do the math yourself.
I presume that goat you called me meant "greatest of all time" ,not yet there,but working towards it

Stupid greatest of all time. since you can't use your brain from day one to understand the volume supplied was too small to commence product. is now you doing the math
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by Hez143(m): 9:06am On Jan 09
kellybently:

Stupid greatest of all time. since you can't use your brain from day one to understand the volume supplied was too small to commence product. is now you doing the math
Baba oyo would say "Don't argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"
now I understand!!
Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by kellybently(m): 9:11am On Jan 09
Hez143:

Baba oyo would say "Don't argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"
now I understand!!

that don't change the situation of you been stupid idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / Cattle Spotted On The Street Of Ado-Ekiti Despite Fayose's Anti-Grazing Bill / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.