Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. (26689 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by emerged01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now
Are you Benin?
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Blazebond(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
How much to travel go Benin republic,Abi Benin republic na inside Nigeria e dey.

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Iluvmycontr3: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
They have answered your question, so let me deviate in peace.

I would like to know the whereabouts of some old political and economic criminals.

Where is Ibrahim Lamorde?

Where is Akingbola?

Where is Cecilia Ibru?

Where is the Boko Haram sponsor that was caught in Egypt last last two years or so, and host of others?

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by isunday: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
To Somalia YES!
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Blazebond(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anybody that spends 10,20 or 30 million naira to travel out of this country is not a serious person,infact the person is a lazy and blockheaded person

3 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Sholuwa241: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.

Just shet up that your mouth there before I do it for you , people when don see other places they talk you too won talk I no blame you at all
Try visits Akwa ibom State and see make I no even melshon other African country's because e go bad for you , dirty pride when no lead ona go anywhere

End of discussion
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by treatise: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
SweetBuns:
To other neighbouring African nations?
Maybe

To the other continents (Europe, Asia)?
No.
Europe through the desert? Yes.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Artscollection: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as away as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?

Na the same thing je godfather, na statistics we go chop but now na statistics dey chop most people 4 that country.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by abobote: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes, to Benin Republic
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Sholuwa241: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:
They have answered your question, so let me deviate in peace.

I would like to know the whereabouts of some old political and economic criminals.

Where is Ibrahim Lamorde?

Where is Akingbola?

Where is Cecilia Ibru?

Where is the Boko Haram sponsor that was caught in Egypt last last two years or so, and host of others?

Who be this one
Is Cecilia Ibru your mate ?
Did she ever hold any political position's before now ?
Even her name is bigger than your entire family linage than to you now
Abeg shift

End of discussion
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by LifeofDream: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Paramount01 post=1274mon11786:

Go do car wash, I did it all through my school days
I've done many things, is not that I'm lazy...

There are some currently ongoing that haven't yielded result..

I lost my saving when binance close my account this month and this include money that's not mine..
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrNovo: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
N1m is roughly $1k and 540k CFA

It won't even buy the return ticket requirement you need for overseas travel. And it's fastly becoming inadequate for relocating within west-Africa. Honestly that money may not even cover relocation to certain areas of Lagos if you appreciate that relocation isn't just transportation costs between your home state and Lagos.
Hotel costs while you search for an apartment, acquiring a new apartment (cost differs widely between areas) furnishing etc.
If you are looking to relocate in order to achieve stability in things like electricity, and security I believe some west-African countries can offer you those. Benin Republic our immediate neighbour is doing very well, same as Togo. But Bénin due to proximity and couple of other economic indices offers lots of opportunities to Nigerians wishing to Japa. Especially first time Japanarians.
If you are science oriented, you can pick up teaching jobs in Bilingual schools while you horn your business skills because that's where the gold lies. From Porto-Novo to Cotonou to Parakou there is so much of bilateral trade to be explored and "blood" money to be made. Your income as a teacher is almost doubled with the falling naira.
Just like most people opt to live in Ogun state during their Lagos relocation, I would suggest you start from Porto-Novo, then Cotonou.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by hansomb: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see
even nijar does that, free university education, free primary health care, respect for traffic law even if na only one car dey road, respect for police, women driving machine unlike naija babes, almost steady power supply supplied by Nigeria, n will announce on radio b4 any repairs, steady metered water supply. I had a bit of cultural shock when I visited there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Neddyogu(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Peterpanny:
1 million naira is equivalent to $10,000 going by my rough estimation.
I think $10,000 can take you to most European countries.
That money will actually cover the entire cost of your japaism.

$10,000? True True, Dey play!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrNovo: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
LifeofDream:

I lost my saving when binance close my account this month and this include money that's not mine..

But why do we keep using binance like a Savings account. You should ONLY trade funds through it or invest funds which you can afford to lose.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Exceed15: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Can take you to benin republic.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by DangoteIvy: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cotonou yes
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by imagrg(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yeah.
To Republic of Benin.
Ghana
Togo etc.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by waice6571: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Blazebond:
Anybody that spends 10,20 or 30 million naira to travel out of this country is not a serious person,infact the person is a lazy and blockheaded person

Blind comment is not good.... Bro

A friend was a consultant doctor in Nigeria. A single mother of 2. She sold her house and her only car and also borrowed from her relatives to augment her movement. The first 6 months in the UK was hell.
She relocated with her 2 kids, mum, and her house maid.,. Today, she has gotten a good job as a senior medical consultant in London. The first black person and the first female and the first non Briton to occupy that office in that particular hospital in the UK... If she had not dared her life and made the move which cost her several millions, she will still be here fighting non-existing village people.

One important thing that you must know is that, life will always ask for your potentials. If you have nothing to offer, you did not deserve to live...

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by wolesmile(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see

So you think Benin Republic 🇧🇯 is better?
It means you've not been there before.
Their capital city, Porto Novo, is no more than a glorified village in Nigeria. Cotonou which is their largest city can not even compare to any major city in any Nigerian state.
I've been to Cotonou several times. Either for business or for pleasure. I know Nigerians in Cotonou that still calls people back home in Nigeria to send money to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Justiceleague1: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
well it took sillymoderators to Timbuktu in Mali grin
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now

I strongly disagree, Benin Republic is not better than Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by villagereporter(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.

No sir, Benin is far better than Nigeria 🇳🇬 in infrastructure from constant electricity to solid health care system and good road network. Nigeria cannot be compare with Benin 🇧🇯. It is a slap on Benin.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as easy as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?

Except they are dull coz I know couple of things Nigeria can do if only we have constant electricity here.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by adecz: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes, it can take you out of
this country to
👉Cameroon
👉Benin Republic
👉Togo
👉Ghana
👉Niger Republic
👉Chad
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by abuhusna1: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Peterpanny:
1 million naira is equivalent to $10,000 going by my rough estimation.
I think $10,000 can take you to most European countries.
That money will actually cover the entire cost of your japaism.

Your maths is not mathing
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Gambit001: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
If that money is for flight alone, then yes (especially if you are going to Europe), if not, then no.
My boss I've been your avid follower for a while now, can we talk privately?. It's about travels and stuff like that.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by femi4: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please let us be pragmatic on this topic.
I need seasoned tourists and travel agents to throw more light on this.
Is it possible especially for a common man ?
maybe Ghana
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrBroke(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
1m can take you to my village. Some Nigerians think say any other country apart from Nigeria na heaven but I just dey laugh dem. grin
Na too much familiarity dey cause am
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
trash talk always.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by InfectedEmbryo: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes

Use that money enter Libya, from there enter Europe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: How Do Lagosians Cope On This Road? / Is It Only Those That Did Science Related Courses That Get Jobs Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.