Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack (29043 Views)

Insecurity: Govt Should Allow Nigerians To Buy AK-47 – Governor Radda / Profile Of Dikko Radda, Katsina Governor-Elect / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Aldol: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2023
But they should have neutralized some terrorists at least

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by kokoA(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2023
If you see the way the governor fought those bad guys ehn... No be small thing o, the man was just spraying bullets anyhow like commando.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Oscarchims: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2023
A rhetoric has been created for next electioneering campaign... Congrats anyway

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Possican(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the governor for his bravery. Peter Obi can never risk his life for any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad

You are a born halfwit

3 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Valuepaints20(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Oche211(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2023
More than 30 minutes of gun exchange and not a single terrorist was killed or injured.

See all these their yeye sensational stories
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by extol1(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the governor for his bravery. Peter Obi can never risk his life for any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad
Are you high or something, what consign Peter Obi in this news.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by whizzler: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2023
Gjrich:
Katsina Governor joins military operation to rescue abducted civilian, foil bandits’ attack.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/09/katsina-governor-joins-military-operation-to-rescue-abducted-civilian-foil-bandits-attack/

Mtcheew, our politicians trend with things they shouldn't be in the news. Besides his presence there was likely to slow the operation
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by odemeetu1: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2023
ResearchFocus:
Scripted abduction, scripted rescue. waiting for him to lead military into Zambiza forest

This is the problem of humans, you do good, they talk, you don't do at all, they talk, you decide to clap they still talk...
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by NwaliE01: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Stop lying Mohammed. You're never a born Christian. Christainity is not a title, but a life style. How can a Chrisrain open his/her mouth to say God punish His first born?
We know you, wolf in a sheep clothing.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Alba3: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Distraction! Now there would be some useful men and officers protecting him instead of engaging in a productive activities.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by bigiyaro(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Me, I don't understand this terrorists escaping, escape to where? In a serious country, once you shoot at a police officer or soldiers, you can only escape into the nebouhring country, if not where you won go inside that same country wey soldiers no go follow you?
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Blakpot: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2023
" a combined team of security personnel, comprising men of the Nigerian Police, Air Component of Operation Hadarin Daji, ground troops of the Nigerian Army, and personnel of the Community Watch Corps.".. engaged the bandits in a gun battle for 30 minutes and not one of the bandits was killed or injured?

Na water gun they use?

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Lumarstone: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2023
"The terrorists were fortunate to escape without suffering any casualties after their callous mission was thwarted."

What type of country are we into like this? It's now I know that the government is just romancing and pampering insecurity by giving bandits level playing ground.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by MissLeslie(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Just for distraction, the troops will leave their primary assessment and be guiding the governor.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by BenuePolitician(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Leadership by example! smiley
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by lampido22: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
nawoo, this one is drowning in miserable life because of Peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Karemarealty288(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2023
ResearchFocus:
Scripted abduction, scripted rescue. waiting for him to lead military into Zambiza forest

Don't mind them..........this is just drama, why can't the same army that bombed civilians bombed the hill out of the hill.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter Mouth 👄 ....

Na Peter Obi be your Mama problem ?

You are not a Christian.... You are a Bloody head Slammer and a Terrorist Sympathizer

Tell Thièfnubu and his Osama Bin Laden VP,
to risk their own life by leading troops into Sambisa forest and rescue abducted citizens....

When Chibok girls were abducted, why did the Osama Bin Laden VP fold his hands and never lead any operation for their rescue... ?

May God, Allah, Jehovah and Ogun, Punish Hamas and every Muslim that supported the massacre that Hamas unleashed on innocent civilians when they invaded Israeli towns and
villages this year.......... Amen
may God punish you and your family for supporting israelites in stealing palestinians land for 75 years
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by condralbedez: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Peter Obi is not the reason why your life is frustrated, he is never the cause of rise of Dollar, Cooking Gas, fuel and Food commodities, but your darling Daddy (Tinubu) Channel your anger to him.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Yankee101: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Way to go
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ican2020: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Madness full area shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Whats: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2023
ResearchFocus:
That is when i will take him serious
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by chaloskyx: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2023
he foiled an attack that he planned by himself just to gain popularity😅🤣🤣
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by danietohbadt(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Send your account details, I want to give you something for this blatant truth you said. Preferably Opay or Palmpay.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Jeyun: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
ehyaa I can feel your pain, las las you go dey alright ehn. We are hoping to see agbado, bulaba, garri and Ewan certificate forger and the king of cocaine sniffing president in the front inside sambisa forest.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by zombieHUNTER: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:

My black forehead friend

Can Tinubu your president stop insecurity by leading from the front?..
He doesn't even care
only cares about borrowing and taxes

3 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by chukwuma234: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:

You are so unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by lexy2014: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2023
adecz:

Rambo governor 😁😁😁

But I suspect the gunshot wounds
was delivered by our own troops.

And how come that with ground and
air components of our forces, no bandit
was killed❓❓

Trust the bloodthirsty Fulani bandits, they'll comeback to that village and deliver a heavier
toll once the troops leave..
they even know where the bandits are but they choose not to take the fight to them

"...to engage the terrorists at Zakka Forest before the criminals advanced to the hills."

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by exxellarsz: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2023
ResearchFocus:

If someone is doing well. He should be appreciated.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Omodua(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Gjrich:
Katsina Governor joins military operation to rescue abducted civilian, foil bandits’ attack.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/09/katsina-governor-joins-military-operation-to-rescue-abducted-civilian-foil-bandits-attack/

Good one from the Governor. Leading by examples. But Israeli approach to Hamas' onslaught is what is desirable here and entire war space.

Carry the war to all nook and crannies of the insurgents. Don't listen to pleas and Diplomatic channels of human right abuses. Decimate them anywhere they are found in Sambisa and sahelian deserts of Zamfara and entire North West region.

That's the only way the win the war. Israeli Defense Forces have taught us how to win war against insurgency and religious upheavals.

We have been too meekly with these idiots disturbing our peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment / FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.