Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack (29166 Views)

Insecurity: Govt Should Allow Nigerians To Buy AK-47 โ€“ Governor Radda / Profile Of Dikko Radda, Katsina Governor-Elect / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
ColonelMichael:

This is something I keep reiterating that Islam is a form of mental retardation.

How can someone who is following a man who banned a good thing such as adoption just because he wanted to satisfy his worthless prick not that he later succeeded to even have a single son, he was an impotent slowpoke, how can prophet mohammed because he wants to have sex with his adopted son's wife, now decided to ban adoption just cos of prick.

The same idiotic prophet said angel Gabriel flew him to Jerusalem, opium must have uselessed that fake arse prophet's head a.

Religion of prick, prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a mad dog, of course Islam is a form of mental illness.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, at least my religion doesn't preach gay and lesbianism,my religion doesn't tell me that I am a second class human being and that israelites are my masters, at least my religion doesn't tell me 1+1+1=1, at least my religion doesn't deal in brainwashing it's adherents and believing that a human that was slaughtered on the cross is god, such a powerless god and even after dying for the self acclaimed sins of humans,the world is still an evil place filled with sins,such a powerless idol you worship
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by 12345baba(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Arrangee
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by GABRIEL6036: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Not like our dancing governor, I no mention name ooo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Useless governor ever in Osun
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by WhereMyLoud: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the governor for his bravery. Peter Obi can never risk his life for any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad
Mugu 1.... You are asking for the God of Israel to punish them for fighting terrorists in Gaza that initiated the war.. lolzz kolo. God is fight with them and will never punish them
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
So were is he in military attire grin grin
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Postinor:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, at least my religion doesn't preach gay and lesbianism,my religion doesn't tell me that I am a second class human being and that israelites are my masters, at least my religion doesn't tell me 1+1+1=1, at least my religion doesn't deal in brainwashing it's adherents and believing that a human that was slaughtered on the cross is god, such a powerless god and even after dying for the self acclaimed sins of humans,the world is still an evil place filled with sins,such a powerless idol you worship

So you think Arab see you as a human being.
A foolish prophet banned adoption just to penis his daughter inlaw.

Dragged little Aisha at 6 years to Bleep

Useless religion of satanic verses, your fucking prophet mohammed was worshipping three female idols,

Your religion is that of deceit, hypocrisy and mental retardation.

Didn't mohammed worship idols?

AntiChristian:

Let me just report you for a small ban!

You didn't succeed, prophet the hopeless and worthless prophet mohammed was busy worshipping female idols cos he saw they had breast, forgot people were looking at him or didn't he confess satanic possession leading to satanic verses.

Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Pat081: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
All for eyes it is today those people have been killing innocent people
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
ColonelMichael:

So you think Arab see you as a human being.
A foolish prophet banned adoption just to penis his daughter inlaw.

Dragged little Aisha at 6 years to Bleep

Useless religion of satanic verses, your fucking prophet mohammed was worshipping three female idols,

Your religion is that of deceit, hypocrisy and mental retardation.

Didn't mohammed worship idols?

You didn't succeed, prophet the hopeless and worthless prophet mohammed was busy worshipping female idols cos he saw they had breast, forgot people were looking at him or didn't he confess satanic possession leading to satanic verses.

Hypocrites.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, everyone knows bastard christains are the ones who worship idols and pray to a false father, mother and evil spirit,all the time forcing themselves to believe jesus is god,I pity you guys on the day of judgement when you roast in hell fire, bloody servants of israelites a terrorist state, bastard, like it or not islam is greater than christainity, and even the name muhammad you are insulting is the most populous name on earth even more popular than the name of your self acclaimed god jesus
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Postinor:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, everyone knows bastard christains are the ones who worship idols and pray to a false father, mother and evil spirit,all the time forcing themselves to believe jesus is god,I pity you guys on the day of judgement when you roast in hell fire, bloody servants of israelites a terrorist state, bastard, like it or not islam is greater than christainity, and even the name muhammad you are insulting is the most populous name on earth even more popular than the name of your self acclaimed god jesus

Muslims and lies!

Didn't mohammed worship idols in satanic verses, wasn't he possessed by Medina breasted idols?
You know the paedophile thinks with his scrotal sack.

Why was he copying bible up and down like a fool?

See your penis driven and vagina inspired pig prophet looking for something to chook prick inside

Surah 53:19โ€“20:

โ€œSo have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?
And Manat, the third [goddess]โ€”the other one?โ€

Al-Lat, al-'Uzza, and Manat were three pagan Arab deities.

Following Surah 53:20, the devil interjected his own words onto Muhammadโ€™s tongue, and the result was Surah 53:21โ€“22 (the โ€œsatanicโ€ version):

โ€œThese are the exalted cranes [intermediaries]
Whose intercession is to be hoped for!โ€

According to these verses, the three pagan deities are recognized to be legitimate, and Muhammad can seek their intercession on his behalf.

Is it true or false?

Your pig mohammed is popular because it is by him terrorism is carried out all over the world, no one has shouted in the name of Jesus or Jesus is great while detonating TNT strapped to their bodies cos they were promised incollapsible virgin breast in ajana

A whole prophet na rat poison woman use kpai am, even when they buried him, Medina pigs exhumed him and ate, your prophet was pig shit excreted after 4 hours of digestion, he is not anywhere near allah in hell, he is manure.

CC

AntiChristian:
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Muslims and lies!

Didn't mohammed worship idols in satanic verses, wasn't he possessed by Medina breasted idols?

See your penis driven and vagina inspired pig prophet looking for something to chook prick inside

Following Surah 53:20, the devil interjected his own words onto Muhammadโ€™s tongue, and the result was Surah 53:21โ€“22 (the โ€œsatanicโ€ version):

According to these verses, the three pagan deities are recognized to be legitimate, and Muhammad can seek their intercession on his behalf.

Is it true or false?

Your pig mohammed is popular because it is by him terrorism is carried out all over the world, no one has shouted in the name of Jesus or Jesus is great while detonating TNT strapped to their bodies cos they were promised incollapsible virgin breast in ajana

A whole prophet na rat poison woman use kpai am, even when they buried him, Medina pigs exhumed him and ate, your prophet was pig shit excreted after 4 hours of digestion, he is not anywhere near allah in hell, he is manure.

CC

AntiChristian:
if only you had sense, you would have known to read down to verse 23 where Allah said they were idols designed by humans, secondly the bible was never copied, not your falsely rewritten bible anyway,you say prophet muhammad pbuh was a paedophile,at what age did mary give birth to jesus pbuh it was at age 12 while she was even already married to joseph that is they were already having sex,why don't you call joseph a paedophile idiot, you can't judge the ancient ways with the modern day standard so stop shouting paedophile all over the place like a frustrated fool,hate or like islam we are growing faster than christainity, your hate only fuels the desire of people to convert to islam, and it is still this same hate that makes christainity a disorganized religion with different sects each claiming the other sect is wrong,I honestly pity christains and the fire they will end up in,I can't imagine being so senseless to believe God would allow himself to be killed to please humans, like how stupid can christains be, same people that believe 1+1+1=1,I don't blame you guys I blame bastard paul who wrote lies about jesus pbuh,may paul suffer in hell for causing such harm to the world
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Muslims and lies!

Is it true or false?

CC

AntiChristian:
ColonelMichael:

Muslims and lies!

Is it true or false?

CC

AntiChristian:
if only you had sense, you would have known to read down to verse 23 where Allah said they were idols designed by humans, secondly the bible was never copied, not your falsely rewritten bible anyway,you say prophet muhammad pbuh was a paedophile,at what age did mary give birth to jesus pbuh it was at age 12 while she was even already married to joseph that is they were already having sex,why don't you call joseph a paedophile idiot, you can't judge the ancient ways with the modern day standard so stop shouting paedophile all over the place like a frustrated fool,hate or like islam we are growing faster than christainity, your hate only fuels the desire of people to convert to islam, and it is still this same hate that makes christainity a disorganized religion with different sects each claiming the other sect is wrong,I honestly pity christains and the fire they will end up in,I can't imagine being so senseless to believe God would allow himself to be killed to please humans, like how stupid can christains be, same people that believe 1+1+1=1,I don't blame you guys I blame bastard paul who wrote lies about jesus pbuh,may paul suffer in hell for causing such harm to the world
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Albertgr8: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Imagine governor acting action film
Nonse so security can not do their job
Lol
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Postinor:

Lets assume that lies dey...

What of how your prophet was killed with rat poison in a lamb when he was looking for kpekus

See there is no comparison between your psychotic prophet and Jesus, even your own prophet worships him.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Lets assume that lies dey...

What of how your prophet was killed with rat poison in a lamb when he was looking for kpekus

See there is no comparison between your psychotic prophet and Jesus, even your own prophet worships him.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ,ok yes the prophet was poisoned and it didn't kill him,it was until years later that he died natural death, unlike your god that was slaughtered on the cross like a Christmas fowl๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, such a powerless and fake god
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Moneyyman: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Security-wise, he could have posed a risk to his team.

Zuluk exposed his entourage to similar needless danger, resulting in the death of a few gallant men. He has since toned down his involvements.

Kudos to him, though; being within hearing range of staccato gunfire isn't easy for civilians.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2023
Postinor:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ,ok yes the prophet was poisoned and it didn't kill him,it was until years later that he died natural death, unlike your god that was slaughtered on the cross like a Christmas fowl๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, such a powerless and fake god

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (๏ทบ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ูŠููˆู†ูุณู ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ุฒู‘ูู‡ู’ุฑููŠู‘ูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุนูุฑู’ูˆูŽุฉู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽุชู’ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉู ู€ ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ุง ู€ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ูููŠ ู…ูŽุฑูŽุถูู‡ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ู…ูŽุงุชูŽ ูููŠู‡ู โ€ "โ€ ูŠูŽุง ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุฒูŽุงู„ู ุฃูŽุฌูุฏู ุฃูŽู„ูŽู…ูŽ ุงู„ุทู‘ูŽุนูŽุงู…ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ุฃูŽูƒูŽู„ู’ุชู ุจูุฎูŽูŠู’ุจูŽุฑูŽุŒ ููŽู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุฃูŽูˆูŽุงู†ู ูˆูŽุฌูŽุฏู’ุชู ุงู†ู’ู‚ูุทูŽุงุนูŽ ุฃูŽุจู’ู‡ูŽุฑููŠ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ุงู„ุณู‘ูŽู…ู‘ู โ€"โ€โ€.โ€

Who told you it didn't kill him, the idiot glutton already finished his lamb meat before finding out, am surprised why the useless allah forgot to reveal it to him that he was poisoned, but if it is to reveal to him how to penis his daughter in law or snatch small 6 year old Aisha he will show him in 5D but when it mattered allah was busy pressing the breast of his own 72 virgins in hell and needed his fellow idiotic pig to join him.

So what of the remaining 11 wives he left, didn't they wrap them for him to hell, Aisha was 18 years when the idiot died of internal bleeding, Aisha papa used cos of revenge to poison all mohammed's sons to make sure he became the caliph, if not why go and kill mohammed's daughter who is pregnant and from her the shias came out.

Oga, your religion is religion of prick, for prickers and pricked, a religion that is for the deluded, for delusion and brain retardation.

Can't you see that you yourself don't sound normal, all your comments have emoji, browse it and see what psychologists say about people exhibiting your symptoms, these are early symptoms of schizophrenic psychosis and senility, as tinubu is in advanced stage, only one wire is still intact in his brain to his spinal cord, no wonder his prick is leaking, just like your mohammed before His death that made Aisha and his other 11 wives to enter olosho work because the idiot was smelling like a putrid carcass of a pig and no one could come near him.

Imagine your cohorts antichristian, freestuff, yarimo, zaki, leodeking, etc... at least you fit still laugh, go and cure yourself before it proceeds to depression and self mutilation.

Imagine a religion that preaches detonating oneself to kill others shouting allah kubar, but will say religion of peace, this is worst thing to ever exist on this earth.

Even that one called GOTVee now claim a born again christian, so you now doubt your mohammed was worsphing pointed breast idols or you think it wasn't your quoran that advised tinubu to stage fake bishops just for worldly gains.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (๏ทบ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ูŠููˆู†ูุณู ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ุฒู‘ูู‡ู’ุฑููŠู‘ูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุนูุฑู’ูˆูŽุฉู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽุชู’ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉู ู€ ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ุง ู€ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ูููŠ ู…ูŽุฑูŽุถูู‡ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ู…ูŽุงุชูŽ ูููŠู‡ู โ€ "โ€ ูŠูŽุง ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุฒูŽุงู„ู ุฃูŽุฌูุฏู ุฃูŽู„ูŽู…ูŽ ุงู„ุทู‘ูŽุนูŽุงู…ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ุฃูŽูƒูŽู„ู’ุชู ุจูุฎูŽูŠู’ุจูŽุฑูŽุŒ ููŽู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุฃูŽูˆูŽุงู†ู ูˆูŽุฌูŽุฏู’ุชู ุงู†ู’ู‚ูุทูŽุงุนูŽ ุฃูŽุจู’ู‡ูŽุฑููŠ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ุงู„ุณู‘ูŽู…ู‘ู โ€"โ€โ€.โ€

Who told you it didn't kill him, the idiot glutton already finished his lamb meat before finding out, am surprised why the useless allah forgot to reveal it to him that he was poisoned, but if it is to reveal to him how to penis his daughter in law or snatch small 6 year old Aisha he will show him in 5D but when it mattered allah was busy pressing the breast of his own 72 virgins in hell and needed his fellow idiotic pig to join him.

So what of the remaining 11 wives he left, didn't they wrap them for him to hell, Aisha was 18 years when the idiot died of internal bleeding, Aisha papa used cos of revenge to poison all mohammed's sons to make sure he became the caliph, if not why go and kill mohammed's daughter who is pregnant and from her the shias came out.

Oga, your religion is religion of prick, for prickers and pricked, a religion that is for the deluded, for delusion and brain retardation.

Can't you see that you yourself don't sound normal, all your comments have emoji, browse it and see what psychologists say about people exhibiting your symptoms, these are early symptoms of schizophrenic psychosis and senility, as tinubu is in advanced stage, only one wire is still intact in his brain to his spinal cord, no wonder his prick is leaking, just like your mohammed before His death that made Aisha and his other 11 wives to enter olosho work because the idiot was smelling like a putrid carcass of a pig and no one could come near him.

Imagine your cohorts antichristian, freestuff, yarimo, zaki, leodeking, etc... at least you fit still laugh, go and cure yourself before it proceeds to depression and self mutilation.

Imagine a religion that preaches detonating oneself to kill others shouting allah kubar, but will say religion of peace, this is worst thing to ever exist on this earth.

Even that one called GOTVee now claim a born again christian, so you now doubt your mohammed was worsphing pointed breast idols or you think it wasn't your quoran that advised tinubu to stage fake bishops just for worldly gains.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, from your comment it is obvious you are so full of hate, but that won't stop islam from growing, fastest growing religion in the world ee no easy abeg,if you like insult the prophet pbuh you are the one to atone for that on the day of judgement, concerning that poison, the poison never killed the prophet because more than a year passed after the prophet took that poison and he didn't die, so believe what you want to believe stupid brainwashed idiot, inferior gentile always ass licking the world's most hated tribe the jews
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2023
Postinor:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, from your comment it is obvious you are so full of hate, but that won't stop islam from growing, fastest growing religion in the world ee no easy abeg,if you like insult the prophet pbuh you are the one to atone for that on the day of judgement, concerning that poison, the poison never killed the prophet because more than a year passed after the prophet took that poison and he didn't die, so believe what you want to believe stupid brainwashed idiot, inferior gentile always ass licking the world's most hated tribe the jews

so in this defence of truth, I am full of hate, is that not what is true or you thought we don't know or won't read up
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
ColonelMichael:

so in this defence of truth, I am full of hate, is that not what is true or you thought we don't know or won't read up
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, second class fucking gentile shut the Bleep up
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Postinor:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, second class fucking gentile shut the Bleep up

I am so happy you do agree your religion which you claim to be living is a lie, for the gullible and demented.
Let me ask you something if you wouldn't mind, why are your brethren in other islam war torn country; of course you know islam is synonymous to turmoil, chaos, confusion, frustration, depression, travesty, evil, etc,
Why do they all flock to western countries that have dealt badly to islam.

why haven't I heard of all you muslim pigs seeking asylum in saudi arabia, uae, and co? it is only US and western Europe, even the russia you idiots support, una no dey go that side, are you people, I mean muslims that hopeless, stupid and worthless that you seek help from where you claim to despise?

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
ColonelMichael:

I am so happy you do agree your religion which you claim to be living is a lie, for the gullible and demented.
Let me ask you something if you wouldn't mind, why are your brethren in other islam war torn country; of course you know islam is synonymous to turmoil, chaos, confusion, frustration, depression, travesty, evil, etc,
Why do they all flock to western countries that have dealt badly to islam.

why haven't I heard of all you muslim pigs seeking asylum in saudi arabia, uae, and co? it is only US and western Europe, even the russia you idiots support, una no dey go that side, are you people, I mean muslims that hopeless, stupid and worthless that you seek help from where you claim to despise?

fool the last time I checked usa and europe are not christain countries, even the fastest growing religion in europe is islam
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by SlavaUkraini: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Postinor:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, muslims are the most hated people ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ,recent america poll shows that 70% of americans support palestine,I'd muslims are that hated,then why are we having support over bastard terrorist jews,you are a bastard and death on your generation

Postinor:
ee pain am ooh, people are leaving christainity in droves daily,by 2050 islam is estimated to be the largest religion in the world, everybody has seen the hypocrisy in christainity, because only a stupid fool would believe 1+1+1=1, even your israelites hates you christains even more than they hate muslims, such a shame on your god (idol) that the nation he died for does not believe in his religion, you serve a powerless god,God punish you and your generation and family,death to you guys, bastards,waste of space,they, serving idols saying they are serving God

Look at this Beast

The animal even had to reply to my comment twice....

Yes I repeat

Muslims are the most hated people in the world...

Your religion is all about terrorism and violence...

Be deceiving yourself with fake projections about the next 1 million years...

Islam is nothing more than a useless terrorist sect and cult that is being rejected by every forward thinking human

Your unholy Prophet Muhammad (destruction and damnation be upon him) was an idol worshipper and so are you and your useless generation...

You senseless head slammers are a major problem in the world...

Each time you bow your head inside the mosque, you donate whatever useless brain and sense you have into the grave of Muhammad (destruction and damnation be upon him)

So if people in America are supporting Palestinians, does it mean that they are now supporting Islam ?

Your Mumu na follow come....

America is still highly Islamaphobic because they will never forget nor forgive what bastards like yourself did to them in 9 / 11

Death be upon you and your entire family this December..

You nor go die better....
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Look at this Beast

The animal even had to reply to my comment twice....

Yes I repeat

Muslims are the most hated people in the world...

Your religion is all about terrorism and violence...

Be deceiving yourself with fake projections about the next 1 million years...

Islam is nothing more than a useless terrorist sect and cult that is being rejected by every forward thinking human

Your unholy Prophet Muhammad (destruction and damnation be upon him) was an idol worshipper and so are you and your useless generation...

You senseless head slammers are a major problem in the world...

Each time you bow your head inside the mosque, you donate whatever useless brain and sense you have into the grave of Muhammad (destruction and damnation be upon him)

So if people in America are supporting Palestinians, does it mean that they are now supporting Islam ?

Your Mumu na follow come....

America is still highly Islamaphobic because they will never forget nor forgive what bastards like yourself did to them in 9 / 11

Death be upon you and your entire family this December..

You nor go die better....
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, are you that hurting, like it or not islam is still growing faster than christainity, even in europe islam is the fastest growing religion, death to you and your family and generation, bastard fucking gentile,may God punish paul the liar for changing the bible,bastard stupid paul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.