Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack (29158 Views)

Insecurity: Govt Should Allow Nigerians To Buy AK-47 – Governor Radda / Profile Of Dikko Radda, Katsina Governor-Elect / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by SlavaUkraini: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Postinor:
you and your family will be slaughtered like a fowl on the cross like your god idol this december bastard

You would die a painful and useless death....

Dangote trailer would crush your family members this December....

My dog would duck your Ashawo Mama to death....

E nor go better for you and your family members ....
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

You would die a painful and useless death....

Dangote trailer would crush your family members this December....

My dog would duck your Ashawo Mama to death....

E nor go better for you and your family members ....
you are just a fool,I don't have time for idiots
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Postinor:
fool the last time I checked usa and europe are not christain countries, even the fastest growing religion in europe is islam

Keep deceiving yourself, why don't you morons who use religion to destroy your countries migrate to Saudi or UAE?
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Keep deceiving yourself, why don't you morons who use religion to destroy your countries migrate to Saudi or UAE?
u are very foolish, do you know how many muslims go to saudi arabia each year for pilgrimage,see apart for the fact that western countries have more job openings than saudi arabia and co,why else would muslims go to those countries, mind you america and europe are not even muslim countries sef
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Postinor:
u are very foolish, do you know how many muslims go to saudi arabia each year for pilgrimage,see apart for the fact that western countries have more job openings than saudi arabia and co,why else would muslims go to those countries, mind you america and europe are not even muslim countries sef

I said migrate slowpoke not pilgrimage.
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ColonelMichael: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Postinor:

But why are Muslims covering the exhuming and eating of the fake arse prophet mohammed by pigs?
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Postinor: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
ColonelMichael:

But why are Muslims covering the exhuming and eating of the fake arse prophet mohammed by pigs?
😁😁🤣🤣🤣, what you are saying is obviously false, shame on your dead idol
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Austin4lif: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the governor for his bravery. Peter Obi can never risk his life for any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad
t

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.