Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? (14290 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / When Next Will President Muhammadu Buhari Dress This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Basic123: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Brain dey pain you?

How can you say LP that pulled about 6.1m votes has no structure? Like dude are you ok?

NNPP won only kano State with 1m votes only while Obi of LP won 11 states with 6.1m votes and did massively well in the north including the FCT and even won Lagos State with high margin yet you say it has no structure? Ment?

How many votes Atiku get? Just 6.8m votes as compared to obi's 6.1m votes yet you're still living in delusion that LP has no structure?

Is 6.1m votes a joke to you?

Oga if Atiku can't humble himself and allow Obi take over in 2027 then he'll continue failing. NNPP is irrelevant because aside kano they can't win anywhere else.

I ask again is LP 6.1m votes a joke to you?
The only structure LP had in the last election was the CHURCH!

YES, THE CHURCH!...we all know how it went

Except if we dey deceive ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Kennyfancy(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

You can't rig where you are not popular
je did it in rivers state
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Basic123: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2023
year2013:

Anyway, that's your opinion. Please may i advise you never to bring the HOLY BIBLE into this contest. Ironically, the Bible verse you quoted is against Tinubu & cohorts not Nigerians. God in his infinite mercy will give Nigeria a leader who will wipe away Nigerians tears of hardship, sorrow, agony, insecurity etc, not Tinubu & cohorts who are against Nigerians. It pains when I see a well grown educated man & woman supporting their oppressors. Know this & know peace, the present govt. don't care about me and you period. Propaganda and good governance are like darkness & light. Good morning and due have a beautiful day.
If we ask you now,that leader you are talking about us the candidate of the CHURCH,PETER OBI 😆

Your mumu never do
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by daniwise(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2023
I'm a Delta boy,I go with prof Yemi Osinbajo..

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Medalb: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2023
NO BODY CAN STOP HIM EVEN THE ALL SOUTH EAST CAN NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by hush15: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Is President Bola Tinubu a political deity? Why do some believe that he is unbeatable in 2027?

Very funny article...

It's never about if the man can be beaten or not. It's more about the people realizing themselves and the jargon they have subjected themselves to.
Nigerians have no clue what mess they are in right now. They practically under bondage but foolish sentiments wont make them realize it.

They day they do, they won't wait for elections to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by MT: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Is President Bola Tinubu a political deity? Why do some believe that he is unbeatable in 2027?

You can mention anyone but not "Seyi Makinde".

The guy has failed, and his popularity is at an all time low.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by djon78(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Why are you talking about 2027 when he was just sworn in May 29 this year?

He hasn't even done up to a year and you are talking about next election

Na wa for all una politicians self

Allow the Man to work First

It's joblessness or not being busy that causes this

Nigeria is burning Economically
Many of our people don't know the means of what to eat this Christmas

But your worry is 2027 Election

My take:

If Tinubu repositions the Economy and gets it right

He will have no competition in 2027

Repositioning of Nigeria's economy will be the score card to judge him next election

2 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by forexprophet(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Idiot.... Learn to use " by the grace of God" or "inshallah" when making such statement.

You idiot

CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Nothing born of a woman can stop His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Anyone or party aiming to recontest, should know they are just starting a charity campaign.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unmovable, unshakeable and a constant.

Emilokan 2027 is guaranteed!

Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Earthquakes: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Exactly, we know how popular TINUBU is in RIVERS state, let’s keep deceiving ourselves and after we will expect the country to grow wink
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by WorldRichest: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2023
You should all be preparing for 2031 because 2027 is already concluded and won. If you keep on wasting time over 2027 election which Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban already won, you will also lose to Shettima/Wike in 2031.

The god of Politics is beyond any human
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Pennilessword1: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Me that have thrown my pvc...he will win...when rigging is involved. He is the leader of rigging. I just pray and hope i leave this useless country before then. Tifnubu aka Pablo Escobar...aka cartel papa...aka ruthless jagaban of stealing peoples mandate will rig it with the help of his Yoruba and hausa Fulani sycophants and his demonic APC brethren
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by djon78(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2023
LegendHero:

I love this. This is the delusion that we need.

The delusion that Tinubu can’t win any state. I am sure by next election, una social media noise maker will still be dancing online claiming he won’t win one polling unit while on Election Day Jagaban continue to win.

We saw how una cancel Xperience pastor Paul crusade online only for the place to be full to the brim on actual day.

Actually no one can cancel Xperience in Nigeria

This was the 18th edition
Moreover Xperience is the best music concert in Nigeria

The world class, first class quality of equipment and music of Xperience is matchable

Even Burnaboy or Wizkid with there level no fit match the Xperience level of World class quality music

So nobody can cancel Xperience

It is now part of December culture for Christians in Nigeria just like Shiloh
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by adicius: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Peter Obi or whatever his name is will never ever ever become president of Nigeria. His supporters need to stop deluding themselves and get that into their thick skulls. They are stupid beyond reality. He is from the third largest tribe in Nigeria, and the mighty muslim north will never vote for him to win the presidency. Have a blessed day. ☺️
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Shollez(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Nothing born of a woman can stop His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Anyone or party aiming to recontest, should know they are just starting a charity campaign.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unmovable, unshakeable and a constant.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
BIBLE DOES NOT MENTION SOMEONE LIKE HIM AND U OK, IF HE REALLY SURE HE CAN WIN. HE SHOULD LET THE ELECTION BE FEEE AND FAIR.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Papayaayasager(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2023
It's too early to predict
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by tallceejay(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Everyone needs to vote Tinubu again to complete the shege he started. Nigerians hvnt learnt any lesson
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by yemmit90: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2023
MEEVEET:
Anyone who can get 40% of North and be known in the South can beat him easily

Kwankwaso/obi can beat tinubu even with rigging

Atiku / obi can beat tinubu

Tinubu only hope is North that's all

We are probably stuck with him till 2031. North won't contest against him, because he would easily use Ethnic card to say 8 years for a southerner too. North won't vote for another southerner because, he too will want to use 8 years, and they don't have that patient to wait for 12 years before power return to them. Besides, he has big players to his side plus federal might.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by oguns222: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Can you mention one thing tinubu has done to better the lives of the people?

If tinubu has improved Nigeria, may you be blessed

But if tinubu has worsened the lives of nigerians, may sorrow and bitterness overwhelm your family. Amen.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by oguns222: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2023
LegendHero:

I love this. This is the delusion that we need.

The delusion that Tinubu can’t win any state. I am sure by next election, una social media noise maker will still be dancing online claiming he won’t win one polling unit while on Election Day Jagaban continue to win.

We saw how una cancel Xperience pastor Paul crusade online only for the place to be full to the brim on actual day.

Give me 3 good reasons why nigerians will want to vote for tinubu
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Deepthoughts: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
I know for a fact that there is still in going battles in the US to get detail information about the dubious ways of Tinubu while in the US, especially as regards to his educational journey,there are serious questions as to how he got into the southwest college,the transcript he used to gain admission in to CSU, whether he even properly graduated from CSU at all,if per adventure it is finally proven that the transcript from southwest college wasn't his,that he never properly graduated from CSU as he is said to had a carryover in his final year meaning he has no legal degree at all, already his admission into the southwest college is legally nil as it was based on a fraudulent certificate from a non existent government college Lagos,if all these facts are proven before 2027 then Tinubu would have to be impeach or just give up on 2027 except if crime would be finally legalized in Nigeria, ordinarily an individual with Tinubu's kind of baggage shouldn't lead any country in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Papayaayasager(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2023
adicius:
Peter Obi or whatever his name is will never ever ever become president of Nigeria. His supporters need to stop deluding themselves and get that into their thick skulls. They are stupid beyond reality. He is from the third largest tribe in Nigeria, and the mighty muslim north will never vote for him to win the presidency. Have a blessed day. ☺️

So says the owner of Nigerian.

@Seun and his bias moderators has turn blind eyes as expected on this hate speech because it's been targeted at a perticular poeple or person they love to hate.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by year2013: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Basic123:

If we ask you now,that leader you are talking about us the candidate of the CHURCH,PETER OBI 😆

Your mumu never do

Here you go again. Throughout my write-up I didn't mention any politician's name. The God sent leader I was talking about is not going to be among any of the 2023 presidential aspirants. By then you will know that your mumu don do. The welfare of Nigerians is far greater than that of an individual. Try always to engage in constructive arguments.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by LibraKing: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

This is purely a senseless question. What has president tinubu achieved yet to front as reasons to make him unstoppable in 2027. Is crazy how the citizens think

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Abbeytoy(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Only GEJ can do wonders on the list and I trust BAT, he would have taken two on the list to his camp which will make it difficult for anyone.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by naijapikin2(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2023
You mean unriggable.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by DeepSight(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Conclusively, President Tinubu is not a political pushover, but with strategic planning and cohesive opposition, a victory over him is not impossible.

A victory over him is not impossible, but a declaration of such a victory by INEC is almost impossible.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by LibraKing: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Rigging is acceptable in your dictionary
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by AbuAeesha: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2023
even though i never voted Tinubu
but its so funny so see that some pple were giving themselves false hope that he will not win the election.he will not be sworn in,he will lose at the supreme court. yen yen yen...
they are now quite.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Versal: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Your peeing, druggie, rigger came far third in the last election.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by mabea: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Was he ever beatable? We already know the result.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2023
Who come tell una say him go dey alive by then?

Make una dey dream...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter / Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank / Court Stops FG From Taking Control Of Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.