Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals (28382 Views)

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Pootle: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
where will the indigenizes go and rest na
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by BalogunK11: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by bobbiiee: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Cant he do vacation at Olumirin Waterfall.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by eepeepook: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Medical tourism. This country will never get it right. It’s even worse as the qualified are set to japa.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by JAMO84: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand of all places
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sorry, Osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by alcuin(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Shameless leaders.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by NwokoloOwa: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na so e dey start
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
To nack ladyboys

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by zuto1: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
How many Thailand government officials come to Nigeria for vacation and medical check-ups?

African leaders have no shame at all

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by slimfit1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Bangkok is Prostitution capital of the world

Vacation in Thailand is usually for Juju or Olosho

Sex tourism and Magic

Governor Adeleke don go flex and upgrade him red hand beed

Human resources destination
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
So doctors at OAUTH are not competent enough to check your medicals abi? How these politicians proudly say they're going for treatment outside the country without any shame baffles me

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by iamtardey: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
If no be naija wey una don chop finish, who be thailand for where me naija dey breav

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by MasterTeeUSA: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
He must have gotten advice from Peter Obi. He is always citing Thailand statistics lol. He said he is looking for investment...we shall go with that narrative lol.

FreeStuffsNG:
I went to Thailand to rest, check my medicals – Adeleke

Adeleke urges medical doctors to tackle system’s quackery
Gov Ademola Adeleke of Osun State

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/i-went-to-thailand-to-rest-check-my-medicals-adeleke/

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by tnerro1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
So no standard hospital in ur state, shame on you all
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by CaptainFM1: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wahala everywhere for all do or die politicians
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by LordIsaac(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
They are all the same. Let them enjoy until the lower class develops full class consciousness. Anuofia dem😊
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by soullove1881(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/i-went-to-thailand-to-rest-check-my-medicals-adeleke/

Useless people, how many times do Thailand politicians come to Nigeria to rest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Ajalalomo: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
The man is telling us that no competent doctors in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by DrAda(f): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
A big shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by bigtt76(f): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
You nor build better hospital for your state, you travel go abroad go spend still come back de jam our local doctors

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Ajalalomo: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
soullove1881:

Useless people, how many times do Thailand politicians come to Nigeria to rest?

He travelled there to open bank account and lodged the looted funds.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Jangolover: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We wish you soonest complete recovery sir.

Please when next you need to go for that long for your health, don't wait until the opposition party expose you and you now need to return hurriedly, just hand over to your Deputy so you can rest and attend enough to your health. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Political slavery

Our mumu don do already
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by nearline(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gov. adeleke went to discuss the business of pleasure with some thai babes grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Love56743: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha and Abacha's love for India

My next country after India

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Prdluxe(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
The man can't rest in his beloved Nigeria, it's a big shame.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by flokii: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Man wey sabi.. he don go carry thai girls use cool body with Osun State money. Na Asian meats baba dey chop.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Lukuluku69(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This one don choose Thailand for Medicals.

It is okay
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by YesDaddyTill203: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
The dancing fool went to Thailand for sex tourism. The clown is lying.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by LockDown69(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha and Abacha's love for India

Pattaya city to be specific.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by soullove1881(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ajalalomo:

He travelled there to open bank account and lodged the looted funds.

Honestly, I haven't seen how this man is better than Oyetola. All of them are saint until they are being tested with power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Offkey: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
buygala:
Thighland

Bangcock grin

Weldone Mr Jackson
Babcock,this shekpe camp sef grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai / It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.