Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals (28387 Views)

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by FreeStuffsNG: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Good observation bro....
But why didn't Akeredolu hand over to his deputy while on health leave??
Thank you sir. Aketi had precedents of handing over to his Deputy and this recent one became tumultuous because there was surreptitious move to transfer power to his Deputy using the doctrine of necessity which would have prevented him from finishing his tenure. Asiwaju stepped in, got the Deputy to sign his resignation letter while Aketi transferred power to him so the planned 'coup' against Aketi was stopped by Asiwaju.

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Tetraozonaitera: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why did I open this thread?

shocked
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ASAPFERG: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
In davido's voice: Osun money confirm!! cheesy
I pity osun state
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ebenholer2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nigeria is definitely in doom in the hands of clueless in the realm of government. As in one month to rest barely a year as a governor without any meaningful development than road construction. Oh what a daft!
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ebenholer2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

Before you start abusing him for going abroad...consider Osun state budget....140 billion naira.

Nigeria health care budget is 1.3 trillion naira or 1.7 billion dollars

Thailand spent 26 billion dollars on health...let that sink in.

You people won't vote for or force your leaders to develop an economy that is diversified, and free of just reliance on oil. Na the same APC and PDP you dey vote, and expect change?
It is high time for the wailers to blame the presidency for the failure of the state.
What happens to the internally generated funds of the state. As in how on earth will u be supporting cluelessness.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by viodemus: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is why a multitude of Nigerians are special mu^2.

Some people are hailing his vacation, when he hasn't done anything yet. From my point of view, I think he has shown signs of compassion, but is compassion alone a one good cure all?

This is why Nigerian leaders don't respect the populace, they know they are dealing with a huge populace of backward and naive people. So, they know they can get away with not being accountable to anyone. This type of irresponsibility, on the leadership aspect and on the populace aspect, is costing Nigeria any sense of general progress. It is keeping Nigeria in the mid 1800s level, when compared globally.

Is not about going on vacation, is moreso, the audacity to leave his responsibility at choice. Imagine a player on the pitch, always taking breaks during a match, no be to sub am remain. Nigeria has a very long way to go. And if the level of naivete remains this high, then the future looks very bleak. It will be one step or a hint at one step forward, then 10 steps back.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Bluntemperor: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
brain54:

Hmmmn...

Not far from the truth.

What other way to rest?

Thailand of all places!

Let him continue to deceive the Osun People.Na dem know,na their headache!
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Sniper101(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand?
To rest?

It's a lie jor

Baba go do one or two with one or two of those Thailand shémälés over there grin
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Judybash93(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
This one went to see his lady boys 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Bangkok is Prostitution capital of the world

Vacation in Thailand is usually for Juju or Olosho

Sex tourism and Magic

Governor Adeleke don go flex and upgrade him red hand beed

Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha and Abacha's love for India

Lol. I heard Abacha used to bring his Indian juju men into Nigeria. Okorocha too like Indian juju lol
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Bossman(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2023
So true. Beautiful place! Was in Bangok/Phucket earlier this year with my family.

Houseontherock1:
Thailand is the real holiday destination...so so much to do without restrictions or monitoring...plus good food and plenty of Thai massage. From regular prostitutes to katoeys and the rest... it's the land of sex tourism indeed
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Difrent: 1:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Na so them take deceive PO say if he wears only black clothes till election...he go win

Only for dude to come distant third

Him Shaman no reach Jagaban and Waziri own.

I just dey look Obidients wey dey foolish dey call am saint..... Dude is as evil as the devils he wants to dethrone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by bitingcool: 4:40am On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:
Can’t rest and do your medicals in your shithole country?

I'm telling you. the country is only good for milking dry
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:03am On Dec 14, 2023
Davido's Uncle
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:06am On Dec 14, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

Correct man!

I was going to write something similar.

Thailand is a centre for prostitution, especially underage prostitution.

There was a BBC exposé some years back about this.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Maski87: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Ashawo plenty for Thailand
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:
Can’t rest and do your medicals in your shithole country?

I hope you don't live in Nigeria, because if you do and yet call it s...., then you need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by zoedew: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2023
The love of Osun State public officials for Thailand that makes the country their destination of choice needs to be closely examined. The other day all the Judges in Osun State trooped into the place for vacation and the internet was washed with pictures and videos of happenings there.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by HRMK: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2023
AT WHOSE EXPENCE! WITH TAX PAYERS FUNDS?INTERESTING! MEDICALS ARE NOT IN THE COUNTRY?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Akaujaa(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2023
Shameless so called leaders, going to other countries for medical treatment and vacation. Instead of putting those things in place in their country, they prefer to go abroad for it so they can siphon money meant for the public.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by alobright17(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

Before you start abusing him for going abroad...consider Osun state budget....140 billion naira.

Nigeria health care budget is 1.3 trillion naira or 1.7 billion dollars

Thailand spent 26 billion dollars on health...let that sink in.

You people won't vote for or force your leaders to develop an economy that is diversified, and free of just reliance on oil. Na the same APC and PDP you dey vote, and expect change?

So your point is ?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

leave that one.. he think we no know sub wetin dey happen for Bangkok
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by nairalanda1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
alobright17:

So your point is ?

That you can and should do a better job as Nigeria leader than PDP and APC.

Sorry you missed my other point. cheesy
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Houseontherock1: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bossman:
So true. Beautiful place! Was in Bangok/Phucket earlier this year with my family.

Nice...I hope you visited Sukhumvit soi 3, silom and pratunam market...did you enjoy the street food? It's the grilled squid with spicy seafood sauce for me! I'll always take Bangkok over Dubai any day
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by hansomb: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
So 4 all the countries wey dey this world na Thailand him c go. To chop rice or dodo ?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by NewDea4: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

Leave am grin

Baba loves ladyboys...I bet they plug him up his anus for maximum orgasm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Kano State Delegates Already On Their Seats / Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.