Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals (28381 Views)

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by UzzyFirst: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand is the real holiday destination...so so much to do without restrictions or monitoring...plus good food and plenty of Thai massage. From regular prostitutes to katoeys and the rest... it's the land of sex tourism indeed
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Blazebond(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
A state government speaking childishly,you go Thailand go rest and check your medical,so a state governor can't even trust his state teaching hospital to check his medicals properly,he is openly downgrading a system which he is responsible for and supposed to upgrade,he should be ashamed of himself,any elected person talking like this should be stoned.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by keelsors: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
He went to check out if stories about those thai massages were true.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by lagosrd: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I went to Thailand to rest, check my medicals – Adeleke

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/i-went-to-thailand-to-rest-check-my-medicals-adeleke/

Where are the APC members who are daily eating in vain for your fall.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Saao(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Thailand is the real holiday destination...so so much to do without restrictions or monitoring...plus good food and plenty of Thai massage. From regular prostitutes to katoeys and the rest... it's the land of sex tourism indeed
talking from experience?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Aremson14(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
And the govt wants to slow down Japa… God forbid one mistakenly have serious health issues in this country. Even if your salary is one million naira per month, it won’t be easy

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by motionarena: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why you complaining.

Didn't you know when you were voting for the dancing frog

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ZoomTravels: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Adeleke urges medical doctors to tackle system’s quackery
Gov Ademola Adeleke of Osun State

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/i-went-to-thailand-to-rest-check-my-medicals-adeleke/

I hope you took the time to look at the massive train system including the newly opened pink line, the underground MRT, the Sky train (BTS), even though the city is undergoing different major construction works traffic flow isn't been hindered. That a country isn't first world doesn't mean it shouldn't work for majority of it citizens. Abe make I enter Sukhumvit collect confirm draft beer, I dedicate 1 jar to you Bulabas.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by drerocker: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Adeleke urges medical doctors to tackle system’s quackery
Gov Ademola Adeleke of Osun State

U wowo sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by uridiwan(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Bangkok is Prostitution capital of the world

Vacation in Thailand is usually for Juju or Olosho

Sex tourism and Magic
Him go buy Christmas rice
Governor Adeleke don go flex and upgrade him red hand beed

Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha and Abacha's love for India

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Ewedegubbler: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
With those Thai oloshos
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by ColonelMichael: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na aliens dey Thailand?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by jubrilELsudan: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
ODE NA FVCK HE GO FVCK

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by dododawa1: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Awon set werey

Leaders
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by firearcher: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

There are also medical facilities there that offer medical services and treatments that have to do with longevity, wellbeing, ageing reversal, etc
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Focusmind: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand, a country that was no match to Nigeria at independence. Can you compare the two countries now? Bangkok is an international business and tourists destination. Lots of our contemporaries from the far east Asia have all left us in the development journey.
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by FireUpNow(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
So he cannot do his medicals in his own state that is ruling? What happens to the government hospitals in Osun State?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by rafcrown(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
And to keep.. .
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by dicksonohm(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
BloomingDale:
Can’t rest and do your medicals in your shithole country?
like Buhari and Tinubu did?
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Basic123: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

Before you start abusing him for going abroad...consider Osun state budget....140 billion naira.

Nigeria health care budget is 1.3 trillion naira or 1.7 billion dollars

Thailand spent 26 billion dollars on health...let that sink in.

You people won't vote for or force your leaders to develop an economy that is diversified, and free of just reliance on oil. Na the same APC and PDP you dey vote, and expect change?
Who are those in other party? 😆

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Ajalalomo: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
soullove1881:

Honestly, I haven't seen how this man is better than Otedola. All of them are saint until they are being tested with power.

You’re 100% correct
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We wish you soonest complete recovery sir.

Please when next you need to go for that long for your health, don't wait until the opposition party expose you and you now need to return hurriedly, just hand over to your Deputy so you can rest and attend enough to your health. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Good observation bro....
But why didn't Akeredolu hand over to his deputy while on health leave??
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
U are welcome back Sir
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Judolisco(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
duduade:
Awon ole oshi

As if he was going for vacations steady steady before he became a Gov

na adeleke oh
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by 12ishola12: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Sex tourism and Magic

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoee

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by OdafeESNkingsly: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
12ishola123:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoee

Kingsley Odafe the ESN Nairaland recruiter

CC: DSSNigeria , CC: NPF
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Myhusband(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
one of Nigeria best Governors according to some dunce after doing nothing to improve the lives of people of osun state you go for vacation?

vacation really to recharge yourself for more delivering of governance, like really?

most of your clowns need to be shot on the head

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Houseontherock1: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Saao:
talking from experience?
My work took me to Bangkok for a couple of years, I know the place enough...I know what naija polithiefcians go there to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman / Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust / PDP Governorship Campaign Rally In Funtua, Katsina State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.