Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine (1096 Views)

Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) / Were You Unattractive Before But Fine Now? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Sirchiboy: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Is it possible
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Priesttheboss: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2023
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by SHIVA001: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Yes I can date her and encourage her to get a business doing like selling something and get busy even if she doesn't have a degree I don't like lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by spice123(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2023
Fine face and good body shape does not put food on the table. When you get married and have at least 2 children, you will understand better. You pay house rent, feeding, schools fees, children clothes, utilities and co all by yourself without her input? I laugh...

Have you thought of when you die early after marrying her and how she's gonna cope with the bills? Let me give you a simple run down...

1. House rent --- minimum (500k yearly)
2. School fee (2kids) termly 200k (Good quality school oo)
3. Feeding monthly (40-60k) for family of 4
4. Emergency and utility / gas/ others (20k)

My bro, after 2-4 years of marriage, you will regret such a decision. Even if you open a business for her, It is still you that will hustle for that setup depending on the business. After 5-7 years of the marriage when you have exhausted yourself trying to proof breadwinner alpha male lolsss you will look older than your age

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Manigie: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2023
spice123:
Fine face and good body shape does not put food on the table. When you get married and have at least 2 children, you will understand better. You pay house rent, feeding, schools fees, children clothes, utilities and co all by yourself without her input? I laugh...

Have you thought of when you die early after marrying her and how she's gonna cope with the bills? Let me give you a simple run down...

My bro, after 2-4 years of marriage, you will regret such a decision. Even if you open a business for her, It is still you that will hustle for that setup depending on the business. After 5-7 years of the marriage when you have exhausted yourself trying to proof breadwinner alpha male lolsss you will look older than your age
It even gets worse if the woman is a nagging, ungrateful woman giving you problems in the marriage.... if she's a good wife, better sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Fahvvy: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
God forbid!!!!!!! angry...

I can't even wish this in my own worse enemy, talk more of engaging this kind of woman undecided...

Any woman who doesn't have a skill or a job that gives her enough money to not be dependent on anyone is a liability to any man that marries her undecided...

Women like that are usually very ungrateful and irresponsible undecided...

I can not can abeg undecided...
Liabilities disgusts me embarassed...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by GreatAchiever1: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
The main thing na her character first. The rest can be sorted out.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by GeeM: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
I cannot
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Blitzking: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
If she is hardworking and not a loafer. I should be very rich too probably with a networth of 2 billion naira and above
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Afodot0022(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Op, read this very well and assimilate to understand, it carries everything you need to know and the knowledge required. This is exactly what you will face if you end up with such a woman, you will regret and feel so sorry for yourself for starting such journey, worst case scenario is when the woman later cheat on you after you have toil and work hard to give her kids and herself a good life. Such kinda woman are just like time bomb waiting to explode. I have experienced this first class and this is my story. I suffered to take care of my family and what I got back from the ungrateful woman is to cheat on me. It's so painful.
spice123:

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by revolt(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
spice123:

The argument of a man that's struggling.. thats why it's advisable for a man to try and find money.. its really difficult these days but try. If you don't succeed then you can fall back on the 50/50 strategy. Only problem is you will have to lose some of your masculinity and authority. If you're ok with that then that's fine. But if you want the best out of a woman... a fine cute body and quiet mouth prolongs your life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by revolt(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Afodot0022:
Op, read this very well and assimilate to understand, it carries everything you need to know and the knowledge required. This is exactly what you will face if you end up with such a woman, you will regret and feel so sorry for yourself for starting such journey, worst case scenario is when the woman later cheat on you after you have toil and work hard to give her kids and herself a good life. Such kinda woman are just like time bomb waiting to explode. I have experienced this first class and this is my story. I suffered to take care of my family and what I got back from the ungrateful woman is to cheat on me. It's so painful.
this has nothing to do with education.. the working lady has a higher chance of having work bf. . So relax. There are more cases of working class women cheating... infact university alone rakes up more body count for most girls than uneducated girls.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gladly
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by talk2hb1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Is it possible
Yes, if she is a virgin and she is not
-into Hookup,
-Into Oloshoism,
-a Prostitute
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Evolutionism: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Afodot0022:

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by VinnyBaba: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
If she has a Skill like Sewing, Hair plaiting, etc, It's not a Bad Idea. sad
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by marlow1962(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Liability.
That's my choice, don't know about you.
No job, no degree and obviously not 1st hand, in that case she's totally useless to me.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Karleb(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
If she likes make her nyansh be like caterpillar, I no dey do.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by WaziriSND: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Op, ask yourself the same question. Will she marry you ? If you have NOTHING?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by LooneyLester: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Currently doing that , forking my gate man's daughter as of now

She's fine , doesn't have a job and recently graduated secondary school

I call her into my house to help me with my laundry and other stuffs from there e enter another room

As a sharp and fine boy way I be , I send her out like the mumu she be and she comes back begging for more
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by imagrg(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yeah.
Good body,
Good character,
Average height,
Clean and an elastic kpekus,
Basic education,

These are the attributes that attract me to ladies.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Samsunny99: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na fine you go chop
Na who fine help
Wait when Sapa or Dem lay you off from working place happen na that time CLEAR GO EYES YOU
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
God forbid.spits.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by SubZeero1: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Is it possible

It actually depends on individuals but frankly speaking in this our current economy, it would largely a burden on the man unless he is for example Dangote or Otedola. Then he can go ahead.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by gift2xl: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
House help needed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by pansophist(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Do not confuse education with character. The world is filled with lots of educated idiots. Daft mofos who think because they have a degree, they are worthy of respect, but in reality, are shitty as fork.

A good woman who is not educated is better. Not working is not being lazy, maybe she is unemployed ? no problem as far she is industrious.

So about being beautiful, well, just be average looking, as in, a baby shouldnt look at her and cry. I can say that men generally will choose an average-looking good girl, than the kom kom shoe-wearing, grammarian with eyelashes that her character sucks.

Nothing compare to a good woman (or man). Her goodness will lead you out of any problem life throws at you. You dont need an evil beautiful bimbo to go on such life journey with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by GOFRONT(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Even if she get fine face and her genotype no match you, dont marry
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by pansophist(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
relationship (or marriage) is work. Its not fairy tales, or romance.

God forbid you get sick, you need a supporter and vice versa. Economy is squeezing everyone, you need an ally to counter the difficulties together. You need someone to be naked emotionally with, and sooth that deep lack every human have.

You will grow old, you need a companion. You need kids and kids needs money. Life is difficult, marriage is hardwork, and responsibility is where you will find meaning.

How on earth will beauty be the criteria to choose someone for this solemn journey? Thats shit should end in high school. Beauty is like a beautiful lambo, but its useless when the road has pot holes, potopoto, mud, and very bad roads.

You need a truck, a trailer, or a rugged vehicle that will climb and pass those roads without friction, and my dear, so is marriage. Beauty only ends in your eyes. Close your eyes or take that beautiful girl to a gay, or a blind man, and they will only like her is she is good to them.

Do not underestimate the beauty in goodness. Its what makes life meaningful. Hence I pity women who only goes for guys that gives them butterflies, and dump them when the ant die. many dumped good men that way, and will surely live to regret it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Gerrard59(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophist:
relationship (or marriage) is work. Its not fairy tales, or romance.

God forbid you get sick, you need a supporter and vice versa. Economy is squeezing everyone, you need an ally to counter the difficulties together. You need someone to be naked emotionally with, and sooth that deep lack every human have.

You will grow old, you need a companion. You need kids and kids needs money. Life is difficult, marriage is hardwork, and responsibility is where you will find meaning.

orely live to regret it.

Man's life na to come suffer o. Chai! embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by SPAMBOX7: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2023
So you marrying her cos she fine
Omo just like women some men are their own problems
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
So you marrying her cos she fine
Omo just like women some men are their own problems
I tire

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Wahala. / Marriage! Are Detailed About Your Spouse? / Romantic Drama In Choirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.