Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please (3022 Views)

Woman Treats Her Boyfriend Like A Child, Beat Him In Public (video) / S££ Th!s G@l F4k!ng H£r Boyfriend Like Tomorrow No Dey - Watch / Stop Treating Your Boyfriend Like Your Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Nikes(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2023
People have this perception of me that those at home just can't relate. I get a lot of respect when I go out due to how I conduct myself. Same with my elder brother who has held positions of high responsibility. He gets a lot of respect from both old and young. But in the house? We're literally like Tom and Jerry. We play A LOT, rough nonsense play like kids. That's the only place in this world where I feel most comfortable. If I ever lose guard Infront of you, just know that you're already my person. I lived in the military barrack and I can tell you for a fact that most soldiers you see acting all tough out there are like soft pillows in their homes. That's how it is with men. To earn the respect, we gotta assume a certain persona that's different from who we are when we are with the people we love. So chill.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Silentgroper(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jangolover:

No go marry, dey there dey share free punna.

Na why baby mamas full everywhere.

When the guy don chop tire...the next thing na to find virgin marry
abeg , leave am oo ...

Make th me punna reach all of us..
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by creativehubb: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Humans have 3 faces

The one we show when with family and loved ones.
The one we show when with strangers
The one we show when alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Convo With A Married Lady Friend / Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.