Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,340 members, 7,857,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara (15573 Views)

Tinubu Never Built Lagos His Govt Not Getting Things Right – Lamido / Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by 609moradeun: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike just left the group chat.... Wike just left the group chat.... ...
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Againstallodds: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alexiiydon:
dumb fool you don’t know anything about politics so which house will seat to declare them a commissioner or you think he can just pick anybody on his own .......without a house he can’t choose anybody himself
check around your house you will see an old man. He is the dumb fool
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Alexiiydon: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
check around your house you will see an old man. He is the dumb fool
wellno old man around here so you prove me right you’re a big fool
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Againstallodds: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alexiiydon:
wellno old man around here so you prove me right you’re a big fool
ok e be like the old man don mud as a result of tinubu hunger. Oya search for the old woman she is definitely the foolish one
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by NNicewitchh: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Entprys:
Don't be rude to your godfather make tinubu no join vex for you.

Remember Ambode
you sounds as a coward embedded in a simp
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Alexiiydon: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
ok e be like the old man don mud as a result of tinubu hunger. Oya search for the old woman she is definitely the foolish one
foolish men and women whey full south east whey Dey hide under bed every Monday if them check you this idiot Dey live in one south west state
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Pacesetter123(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
IgOga:
grin

This man has been pushed into many legal mistakes. His impeachment will likely happen.

Those 27 assembly men will go to court and win and then they will impeach Fubara..... except he runs to Asorock for help.

Destroying the state House of assembly is offence 1

Passing budget before a 4-man house is illegality 2. Budget without commissioners to defend it as it is currently happening in all other states and the NationalAssembly.

2nd term is also another factor to consider.....the last 2 years is to get ready. He will either be fighting or facing impeachment.

Man was taking the higher ground and making Wike look bad until he decides to play dirty....My only hope is that Asorock is not supporting Wike.....otherwise Fubara is almost a gonnna
All those things you counted as illegalities don't matter in Nigeria legal and political system.
Rather the rule is that,grab power by fire by force.
Wield it as you like until you leave the seat.Nothing will happen.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by dapushy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Fubara should take it easy, it only you & wike that knows what transpire when you hide for Govt house at the time EFCC is after you! The supreme court judgement is still ahead and anything can happen na Niger politics ooh.
Don't underrate wike ooh and don't listen to most people because na food them dey find.
Asari was against Fubara then even fight wike
Fubara should try and be matured about it and don't them mislead him
Asiwaju will needs rivers for 2second time do you think Fubara is rugged to deliver the state for him
Jungle never Mature! when he mature, make fubara just down the tension and stop all these rally blackmailing wike
wait did you think Fubara won the election self in rivers?
Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.