Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,381 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara (15539 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by OdafeESNkingsly: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
cool

Him eye go soon clear

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Antoeni(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
This Obi Akpir Rascal Must Hear Word
By Fire By Force

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Streetdoctor: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:
Don't be rude to your godfather make tinubu no join vex for you.

Remember Ambode
Coming from a cowardice tribe

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by PNomsule: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
MrDoGood:

Did he just referred to Woke as a nobody?
grin grin grin

You smart bruv... your optics too sharp 😆
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Lanre1st(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
Fubara stop being a 2 faced governor.

No be only fight sef, you dey quarrel 🤣

Don't spoil my eyes
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Judolisco(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dey play o
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by ufuosman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bad guy
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by ozegidon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
robosky02:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/my-govt-not-fighting-anybody-says-fubara/%3famp
This Man resemble FROG 🐸 somehow oo.. But na Man him be.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by fergieboy: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
bennybuhari:
Mr SIMpleton, man and up and fight! Your government is fighting Nyesom Wike but be rest assured that we Nairalanders and entire Nigeria are behind you. The same way we supported Obaseki against Oshiomhole and he won, we will support you. Say no to godfatherism.
Same godfatherism got him there

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Lamasta(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fubara the peoples governor
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by TheGift: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
robosky02:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/my-govt-not-fighting-anybody-says-fubara/%3famp

Well said. Wike should face His work in Abuja and let the governor govern.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Kenny1880: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
His Excellency Pls focus on your the mandate given to you by good people of River State, and deliver the good dividends of democracy you promised the good people of Rivers. Don't get derailed because unborn generations will never forget your deedes either good or bad. Records is indelible that never die.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by IgOga(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin

This man has been pushed into many legal mistakes. His impeachment will likely happen.

Those 27 assembly men will go to court and win and then they will impeach Fubara..... except he runs to Asorock for help.

Destroying the state House of assembly is offence 1

Passing budget before a 4-man house is illegality 2. Budget without commissioners to defend it as it is currently happening in all other states and the NationalAssembly.

2nd term is also another factor to consider.....the last 2 years is to get ready. He will either be fighting or facing impeachment.

Man was taking the higher ground and making Wike look bad until he decides to play dirty....My only hope is that Asorock is not supporting Wike.....otherwise Fubara is almost a gonnna

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by TheGift: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:

Remember Ambode

Supporter of Godfatherism spotted.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Myhusband(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fubara was once a civil servant, he understand the pain of a low income workers

God will grant him wisdom to make an impact in the lives of millions of Rivers people and the workers

I just gbadun him
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Triplerg: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
braveboi4life:
Sim you had better fight oh, the next target should be the LG chairmen those are the real wike boys doing the dirty job.
Wike is smart and might be miles ahead of you, so better wake up
Forget that talk. Fubara understands the game well. Just continue watching to see how the events will unfold
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by izubext007: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ur boldnetand courage will know no bound, may God be with u sir.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by stormborn28(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:
Shut up.

You assume that seat through illegalities, what moral ground do you have to be fighting dirty with your fellow criminal?

Besides, you present your so called budget to four illegitimate members of the house to pass it without any iota of scrutiny and you assent it almost immediately.

Isn't that an hight of lawlessness?

Are you now practicing the godfatherism you claimed you want to get rid of?

How did he assume the seat illegally?

Who is he a godfather to?
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Triplerg: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
TheGift:

Supporter of Godfatherism spotted.
Just say a fool spotted.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:

Remember Ambode

See them, alatenuje people. Abeg try come abroad and see how things work, abeg.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by adambest(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by searchlight: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:

Remember Ambode
He's not a coward Yoruba
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Wetlands22: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
bennybuhari:
Mr SIMpleton, man and up and fight! Your government is fighting Nyesom Wike but be rest assured that we Nairalanders and entire Nigeria are behind you. The same way we supported Obaseki against Oshiomhole and he won, we will support you. Say no to godfatherism.
He is not fighting anybody.
Wike wants to control by all means
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:

Remember Ambode

Wetin Tinubu go do?
Withhold rivers state allocation?
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Yelight(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
One good thing I see about this Fubara fight with his godfather is that having lost his godfather he will have to deliver to the people so that they can be on his side because he can't fight his godfather and be the people's enemy.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wetin una expect make he come out come talk?
War is going on underground.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by searchlight: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:
Shut up.

You assume that seat through illegalities, what moral ground do you have to be fighting dirty with your fellow criminal?

Besides, you present your so called budget to four illegitimate members of the house to pass it without any iota of scrutiny and you assent it almost immediately.

Isn't that an hight of lawlessness?

Are you now practicing the godfatherism you claimed you want to get rid of?
Is Wike and Tinubu lawful?
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by searchlight: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
drerocker:
Disloyalty n pride kill a man faster.
D consequences are coming
Yoruba servitude spotted

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by searchlight: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
IgOga:
grin

This man has been pushed into many legal mistakes. His impeachment will likely happen.

Those 27 assembly men will go to court and win and then they will impeach Fubara..... except he runs to Asorock for help.

Destroying the state House of assembly is offence 1

Passing budget before a 4-man house is illegality 2. Budget without commissioners to defend it as it is currently happening in all other states and the NationalAssembly.

2nd term is also another factor to consider.....the last 2 years is to get ready. He will either be fighting or facing impeachment.

Man was taking the higher ground and making Wike look bad until he decides to play dirty....My only hope is that Asorock is not supporting Wike.....otherwise Fubara is almost a gonnna
Where will the state assembly seat to impeach him? Inside Wike's parlor right?

It will take Rivers state government 4 years to renovate the state assembly complex. Any sitting would be inside the government house and that's where the mace is.

How will they impeach him?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Jocdon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:

Remember Ambode
MUGU
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
drerocker:
Disloyalty n pride kill a man faster.
D consequences are coming

African loyalty is why the entire black continent lies in ruins. People should be loyal to the state and institutions, then a country advances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east / Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.