Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA (13956 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / Sanwo-Olu Inagurates Secretariat, Capital Projects In Agboyi-Ketu, Apapa-Igamu / Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by naptu2: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

FLASH: Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu is today, set to commission the first phase of the Greenwich Gardens housing project built by the Chairman of Agboyi-Ketu Local Council Development Area(LCDA), Hon. Mayor Dele Osinowo @HonMayorDele which was constructed through a Public Private Partnership initiative.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by naptu2: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

FLASH: Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu arrives at the commissioning of the Greenwich Gardens housing project (Phase I) built by the Chairman of Agboyi-Ketu Local Council Development Area, Hon. @HonMayorDele. This project was executed through a Public Private Partnership initiative.

The 27 Hectares-land Greenwich Gardens comprises 101 apartments; 66 units of 2-Bedroom Flats, 14 Units of 3- Bedroom Semi Detached House and 1 unit of 4-Bedroom Detached House, 20 Units of 3-Bedroom Terraces, and 65 residential plots (sites and service scheme).

The site of this project was formerly a food market at first which later became a dumping ground and a hideout for criminals in the Ajelogo area of Agboyi-Ketu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlIv4afQcLU?si=vmo8Rw7ci25kr6GU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by naptu2: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

UPDATE: Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu today commissioned the Greenwich Gardens housing project (Phase I) built by the Chairman of Agboyi-Ketu Local Council Development Area, Hon. @HonMayorDele. This project was executed through a Public Private Partnership initiative.

The 27 Hectares-land Greenwich Gardens comprises 101 apartments; 66 units of 2-Bedroom Flats, 14 Units of 3- Bedroom Semi Detached House and 1 unit of 4-Bedroom Detached House, 20 Units of 3-Bedroom Terraces, and 65 residential plots (sites and service scheme).

The site of this project was formerly a food market at first which later became a dumping ground and a hideout for criminals in the Ajelogo area of Agboyi-Ketu.

The Greenwich Gardens structures on this estate were completed using 100 percent locally sourced materials which created direct and indirect jobs for residents and citizens of the communities.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by naptu2: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

Housing is a fundamental need, and I'm proud to inaugurate Greenwich Gardens, adding 101 housing units to Agboyi-Ketu. Our commitment remains strong to bridge the housing deficit. These homes reflect our dedication to providing decent, affordable housing for Lagosians.

Greenwich Gardens stands as a testament to our pledge to create livable communities in Lagos.

Kudos to Hon. Dele Oshinowo and Agboyi-Ketu LCDA for pioneering this remarkable housing project, setting a new standard for grassroots development.

Working together with our local leaders and the private sector, we aim to make homeownership accessible through convenient financing systems. Lagos, with its opportunities, welcomes real estate investors to join us in meeting the demand for shelter. We're resolute in completing ongoing housing projects for our residents.

Let's build stronger, thriving communities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by naptu2: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Eldershody ™️ @eldershody

This is done by a LCDA chairman ooooo.
Not even the governor!!!!!!
You will know a serious state when you see one .
Itesiwaju eko

Mayowa-David @Mayordavid_9

You see this area Ajelogo Akanimodo was the deadliest hideout in Lagos, no sort of criminality that wasn’t happening here. Drug peddling, human trafficking, sales of human body parts, kidnapping, notorious robbers hideout. Now it’s now a small London.

AJIBOLA BABS @haiamkophee

Hopefully other parts too gets a face lift. The transformation of that area is superb. This estate will open up the area....

Ajelogo used to be very notorious back then.

Nifemi Martins @niphymartins

This is LCDA, not Local Government ooo.

You might argue that it won't be affordable. But it brings development to the area.

Plus it turns the empty space of land between Ajelogo and Mile 12 that became hideout for criminals to an estate.

Hold your leaders accountable!

Yusuf @coach_You5uf

Laudable!
Ajelogo-Mile 12 axis is a den of cultism, robbery and gang-related activities. Hope there's plan to ensure the security of lives of properties of the would-be residents of these new homes. "Greenwich Gardens", should be bequeathed with lots of greens (trees and flowers)

Barr. Barakat Odunuga-Bakare @thebbaproject

This project is laudable my dear brother and friend Hon. @HonMayorDele and congratulations to the good people of Agboyi-Ketu LCDA.

This PPP initiative is an attestation to the fact that Lagos State is the hub of real estate development in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by CoronaVirusPro: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2023
If a LGA chairman can get a project like these to completion, then many LGA chairmen need to be killed!

I find it very hard to believe its a LG project, but if true, people need to start murdering the families of their LGA chairmen!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by JohnAOne: 4:11am On Dec 16, 2023
This is good 👍🏽

God continue to bless Lagos.

God continue to bless YORUBALAND!

God bless Nigeria.

Amen.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by seunfly: 4:15am On Dec 16, 2023
great, I wish all the level of government can be autonomous so that we can see who to blame and who to praise in every part of this country.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2023
Kudos.... More power and strength!

Commendable!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by kernniejay(m): 4:23am On Dec 16, 2023
This is commendable. I hope the beneficiaries will not just be the top civil servants in Lagos, they should make it flexible and affordable for both mid-level and low-level workers. We expect to see more of these from other local government chairmen in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by kingthreat(m): 4:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Lol. You mean building houses for themselves abi?
Houses that are not open to own or rent by non-government staff
Houses that are neither affordable to own or rent by the common man.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Lfsmedia: 4:27am On Dec 16, 2023
Good job

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by SSpeter(m): 4:27am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
If a LGA chairman can get a project like these to completion, then many LGA chairmen need to be killed!

I find it very hard to believe its a LG project, but if true, people need to start murdering the families of their LGA chairmen!
It is a PPP oftentimes when Govt partners private developers, the Govt stake is usually the land donated, and the private developers fund the project. However it is a good development and kudos to the LCDA. But most importantly, private developers will still sell the flats at current market prices hence the masses won't feel the impact of Govt.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Daddyyin: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:
Lol. You mean building houses for themselves abi?
Houses that are not open to own or rent by non-government staff

Hater

Is that all you can't say about this beautiful project?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by owolabi5: 4:29am On Dec 16, 2023
cool
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by CoronaVirusPro: 4:32am On Dec 16, 2023
SSpeter:
It is a PPP oftentimes when Govt partners private developers, the Govt stake is usually the land donated, and the private developers fund the project. However it is a good development and kudos to the LCDA. But most importantly, private developers will still sell the flats at current market prices hence the masses won't feel the impact of Govt.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Yankee101: 4:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Tinubu formed the LCDA as governor and fought OBJ
He is now an unelected president but is suddenly silent on local government autonomy and regional governance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by kingthreat(m): 4:35am On Dec 16, 2023
Daddyyin:

Hater

Is that all you can't say about this beautiful project?

House wey you no fit stay na wetin you dey praise abi? Call me hater a million times, I will keep speaking for the interest of the common man.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by ecolime(m): 4:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Finally

But this project took too long oo

Lagos just be giving me Joy 😊

Èkó ò ní bàjé ooo!

9 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by seguno2: 4:40am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Did you see PRIVATE inside the story?
If the Agboyi/Ketu LCDA/LGA chairman has failed to enroll every single child in free primary schools, as they do in the original Greenwich in the UK, and as Yorubas did in the 1950s when Awolowo was governor of the Western region, will you consider murdering all his family members
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by seguno2: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2023
SSpeter:

Does this mean that civil servants won’t be able to pay for them, unlike what Awolowo, Mobolaji-Johnson and Jakande built in Lagos back in the day through Lagos Executive Development Board, LEDB the forerunner of LSDPC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Daddyyin: 4:46am On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:

House wey you no fit stay na wetin you dey praise abi? Call me hater a million times, I will keep speaking for the interest of the common man.

You're consoling yourself with bitterness. Because you can't afford it, government should make it free? You're speaking for yourself

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by seguno2: 4:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Daddyyin:

You're consoling yourself with bitterness. Because you can't afford it, government should make it free? You're speaking for yourself

Please what dictionary did you use to translate what he wrote below to the bold words above?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by pquaver(m): 4:54am On Dec 16, 2023
JohnAOne:
This is good 👍🏽

God continue to bless Lagos.

God continue to bless YORUBALAND!

God bless Nigeria.

Amen.

See wetin obidients wan destroy.. And somebody will tell me those people mean well? Even when most of them have nothing like this to show in dia respective states talkless of LGA..

12 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by SoNature(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2023
I love the kind of houses built in Lagos State, not the regular design you see all over Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Ballmer: 5:32am On Dec 16, 2023
Housing built by developer with cocaine money abi no be developer build am ni ?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Ballmer: 5:35am On Dec 16, 2023
What should we now do to the criminal that did not conduct LGA election for 8 years so that he can siphon their money into his daughter Gabrielle's account abroad ?

CoronaVirusPro:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by atobs4real(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Lagos local government is more effective than some state governor

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.