Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? (1994 Views)

Ladies: Choose btw a faithful unloving man or a loving womanizer / How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Ekpoma1: 5:14am On Nov 02, 2011
Lets assume you are a contractor, on the day of your wedding u get a call of 5billion dollar contract from the FG and its emergency, which will you attend to ladies and gentlemen?
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by pendo89(f): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2011
This question is very raw. Is this a call confirming that you have won the contract or one that requires you to tender?
I think you are stretching your imagination in the wrong direction.
A multibillion dollar contract of this magnitude is a huge project requiring lots of planning so there's no way any sane person would call, inform you that you have won and expect you to be at site the same day. That happens in dream land.
your wedding goes on.

Another thing,if its a call requiring you to tender then just know that such huge contracts don't come through a phone like that.
To avoid corruption,they are advertised and interested parties submit tenders.If you win the tender the planning process begins.
There's a time limit to submit tenders so who is this calling you on the last day expecting you to get all documentation ready,pay fees etc etc? And if you are worth that kind of contract (meaning you are not a small person) then you must be in the know so you cannot afford to be late in submitting anything on time.

invalid.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Nonsensical Thread bereft of any modicum of meaning. . . Even Nollywood wont think of such unfathomable scenario. . .

Imaginative Capability = -100

Smh. . .
[/size]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by slimyem: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2011
This is the dumbest comparism i've ever read from any sensible person on earth.what makes me even think you are sensible??
Pendo,thank you for clearing his unbelievable ignorance.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Ekpoma1: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Nonsensical Thread bereft of any modicum of meaning. . . Even Nollywood wont think of such unfathomable scenario. . .

Smh. . .
[/size]

You are too fake. You are nothing bt a nonentity in reality. Go ahead n continue spilling crap.
slimyem:

This is the dumbest comparism i've ever read from any sensible person on earth.what makes me even think you are sensible??
Pendo,thank you for clearing his unbelievable ignorance.
fool
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2011
[size=20pt][/size] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] just how daft can people get,this one even has the nerve to call people names sef.SSMH.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by baskem(f): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Smh. . .
[/size]

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by kpolli(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2011
Isn't ur phone meant to be off on ur wedding day?
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
Contract obvs
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
LMAO This guy had taken stupidity to another level, cheesy
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
@straffkillz, seriously,i keep wonderin how stupid ur parents are! There are lots of stup.id topics all over NL. BUT wat u r supposed to do is PASS if such topic is nt pleasin to ur brains! How dare u open dat gutter u call mouth to rain all sorts of insults on member? Who d hell do u tink u are? U may die of HBP if u take it upon urself to fight every poster of topics u dnt like on NL! Why not go and design ur own website and lay down ur rules and regulations for ur would be members? Dont u hav a job? U annoy me seriously and i wont stop until u change dis cyber harrassment u giv to members on here! Stup.id boi.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by slimyem: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ekpoma1:

fool
i take an exception to that.besides,it only take a BIGGER FOOL like YOU to know one.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
What the heck all all dis product of adam and eve trying to kill themselves over. U modafuckers always have discerning views concerning one's imaginative and creativity theories.
Look,assume the op has bidded and summited his tenders and one of the ''big'' head he is protecting his interest at the particular agency calls him to append his signature on some document to enable him collect his award letter. Knowing fully well dat it is a competitive bid,wont u abandon your wedding and attend to such life changing urgency? Someone can always stood in for you at your wedding.
Most people had urgent need on their wedding day and broda/sister stood in for them
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
Crown Prince:

What the heck all all dis product of adam and eve trying to kill themselves over. U modafuckers always have discerning views concerning one's imaginative and creativity theories.
Look,assume the op has bidded and summited his tenders and one of the ''big'' head he is protecting his interest at the particular agency calls him to append his signature on some document to enable him collect his award letter. Knowing fully well dat it is a competitive bid,wont u abandon your wedding and attend to such life changing urgency? Someone can always stood in for you at your wedding.
Most people had urgent need on their wedding day and broda/sister stood in for them
thank u my guy! I tort i was d only one that hav such opinion! BTW, there is a cabal in nairaland goin abt insultin posters because u dnt belong to their clique! God purnish all of una wey dey form cabalistic movement for NL! I will hunt all of u down one by one!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by NET1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Personally, I don't think that would even happen. Pendo has explained most of the reasons why this may be an impossible scenario. Need I say more?

.NET
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by lindabon: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

thank u my guy! I tort i was d only one that hav such opinion! BTW, there is a cabal in nairaland goin abt insultin posters because u dnt belong to their clique! God purnish all of una wey dey form cabalistic movement for NL! I will hunt all of u down one by one!
buhahaha
TO all of you bashing OP; BEWARE!! OP will hunt all of you down!!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ekpoma1:

You are too fake. You are nothing bt a nonentity in reality. Go ahead n continue spilling crap.  fool
[size=14pt]I'm fake quite alright. But you are neither fake or real. i.e, You cannot be compartmentalized. You dont open s[b]h[/b]itty threads with stupendous unfathomable wishy washy, whipper snappish topics and scenarios and expect me to subscribe to your unprepossessing stupidity. I'm allergic to bull[b]s[/b]hit, and bull[b]sh[/b]itters. Believe me when i say your brain needs refurbishing, else your idiocy could incontrovertibly prove to be Fatal!. . . And i know you dont want to die stu[b]p[/b]id. . . Thank me later. Quintuplicated Fool wink[/size]

[/color]
Boyloaf:

@straffkillz, seriously,i keep wonderin how silly your parents are! There are lots of stup.id topics all over NL. BUT wat u r supposed to do is PASS if such topic is nt pleasin to your brains! How dare u open dat gutter u call mouth to rain all sorts of insults on member? Who d hell do u tink u are? U may die of HBP if u take it upon urself to fight every poster of topics u dnt like on NL! Why not go and design your own website and lay down your rules and regulations for your would be members? Dont u hav a job? U annoy me seriously and i wont stop until u change dis cyber harrassment u giv to members on here! Stup.id boi. wink
[color=#000055][size=14pt]Smh! I cant waste some nice bandwith, confabulating with the very embodiment of discombobulation. For an Agege Breadloaf like you, all i need is soak you in water for your brain to rise to my standards. . .
I have only 3 words for you. . .>>> Go f[i]u[/i]ck yourself! wink
[/size]

Boyloaf:

[size=14pt]Start by hunting down your parents! Shoot them both in the head, for thinking about giving birth to you. . . wink[/size]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
@straffkillz, and i repeat! U be stupid boi! Infact, stupid small boi!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Sijo01(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

@straffkillz, seriously,i keep wonderin how silly your parents are! There are lots of stup.id topics all over NL. BUT wat u r supposed to do is PASS if such topic is nt pleasin to your brains! How dare u open dat gutter u call mouth to rain all sorts of insults on member? Who d hell do u tink u are? U may die of HBP if u take it upon urself to fight every poster of topics u dnt like on NL! Why not go and design your own website and lay down your rules and regulations for your would be members? Dont u hav a job? U annoy me seriously and i wont stop until u change dis cyber harrassment u giv to members on here! Stup.id boi.

[b]d bold is uncalled 4na![/b]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

@straffkillz, and i repeat! U be silly boi! Infact, silly small boi!
[size=14pt]Is that all your peanut brain with a mosquito intellect could come up with? Smh! You disappoint me. With all your toothless internet barks behind me, all i see is a very wimpish kid, trying to feel among, after my reply. You sure you wanna engage your father in a war of words?. . . Why dont you take my advise boy, go f[b]u[/b]ck your self, and use aboniki balm in doing so. . . wink[/size]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
Sijo01:

[b]d bold is uncalled 4na![/b]
his silly comments and insults on posters whose topics he dislikes are uncalled for! mods shud call him to order! @straffkillz, wat if u see a topic u dnt fancy and pass? I am nt beefin u or sometin! It may suprise u to knw dat i like some of ur comments i see on here, but i refuse to allow u insult members here and go free! Stay away frm insultin/fightin pipo and i will let u off my hook! Just look as u dey derail EKP thread! Guy change oh!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

his silly comments and insults on posters whose topics he dislikes are uncalled for! mods shud call him to order! @straffkillz, wat if u see a topic u dnt fancy and pass? I am nt beefin u or sometin! It may suprise u to knw dat i like some of your comments i see on here, but i refuse to allow u insult members here and go free! Stay away frm insultin/fightin pipo and i will let u off my hook! Just look as u dey derail EKP thread! Guy change oh!
[size=14pt]. . .Your inconsequential opinion has been duly noted, and will NOT be taken into consideration. . . I'm not on Nairaland to make Boyloaf happy. Get that into your impermeable skull! smiley

And for the 3rd time on this thread, go f[b]u[/b]ck yourself! wink[/size]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . .Your inconsequential opinion has been duly noted, and will NOT be taken into consideration. . . I'm not on Nairaland to make Boyloaf happy. Get that into your impermeable skull! smiley

if a child says his mother will nt sleep, that same child shud be ready to keep vigil!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

if Boyloaf says his master Sexkillz will nt sleep, that same foolish boyloaf shud be ready to keep vigil!

[size=14pt]Yeah Arrow! I'm ready to synchronize your pathetic arse and minister to your expiated brain, all day long! Dont tell me you are giving up so fast! grin Discombobulated Fool! smiley[/size]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Haba! Try show a sense of decorum. You take things way too serious which makes alot of people feels cringe abt your comments most times. I tried to ignore bt you are getting out of control. Hey, cheer and look inward. Take things easy dats all im saying.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by DAY12(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah Arrow! I'm ready to synchronize your pathetic arse and minister to your expiated brain, all day long! Dont tell me you are giving up so fast! grin Discombobulated Fool! smiley[/size]

you're the worst thing that's ever happened to NL lipsrsealed

dat makes me wanna scream so loud for you, cuz I'm so proud of you, always displaying ya psychotic nutcase everytime. lipsrsealed
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
sexkillz:

your an A.S.S! Cant u see how most members hav bn toleratin ur juvenile deliquency?
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by DAY12(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

your a Arrow!

Guy, free dat small child, hin mama & papa nor dey ooo!

dats why hin dey vex! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

your an A.S.S! Cant u see how most members hav bn toleratin your juvenile deliquency?
[size=14pt]Your Fada![/size] cheesy
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by MrsChima1(f): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
[size=22pt]Quiet children.[/size]
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hey hey hey he,what's happening here?,seems to me like all you guys are just beefing and jealous of our very own special sexkillz and I'm sure its cos he's getting attention from the ladies,now what y'll should do is BEG him to teach you how he does it instead of hiding under the guise of not liking his comments.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ Boyloaf,you shouldn't call people's parents when you are arguing with them,why insult his parents?I mean it only goes far to show how immature you are,its totally uncalled for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / I Have A Small Waist / Some Funny/weird Breakup Lines ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.