Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! (1011 Views)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! by gbenga007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
I donno what i can do to end our (me & my gf's) contract cos it seemed we'd only contracted intimacy, though protected. I also do fear for her would-be family cos she might come asking IF the man isnt doing his 'job'. I think I need to transit into a serious relationship. I am a young grad with more-than-bleeping-with-ma-gal ambitions. your candid candid will be appreciated. pls no jokester and ranconteur here - SERIOUS.
Thanks.
Re: How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! by Girl846(f): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2010
Well if you desire a more serious connection you have to let the girl go because it appears that she too is only in it for the intimacy.
Start dating afresh and when you do meet another girl, get to know the girl on a personal and emotional level before you progress into physical. I advice saving sex for marriage (but I am aware people do not like to do this anymore). Establish a strong foundation and non-sexual bond outside the bedroom FIRST. This way, when the attraction develops, it will be true love not clouded by lustful desires. Hope I helped.
Re: How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! by gbenga007(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
Girl846:

Well if you desire a more serious connection you have to let the girl go because it appears that she too is only in it for the intimacy.
Start dating afresh and when you do meet another girl, get to know the girl on a personal and emotional level before you progress into physical. I advice saving intimacy for marriage (but I am aware people do not like to do this anymore). Establish a strong foundation and non-sexual bond outside the bedroom FIRST. This way, when the attraction develops, it will be true love not clouded by lustful desires. Hope I helped.

Thanks girl846. I honestly appreciate ur contribution. It's noted. I think i will also try and change location. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? / : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? / Is okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.