Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him (36530 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Blackdisciple(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
They are like rottweilers on chains waiting to be freed and attack any passerby maybe even attack it owner

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Inosky: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Boldideas: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
BadMaster:

Some people don't know that there a reason why, in most families, you will find that wives live longer than their husbands. Women have a special talent in frustrating men, and this usually results in health deterioration, especially HBP.

The funny thing is, most of my friends, colleagues that are married are not happy. In fact, they're miserable. There's always one complain or the other about their wives. However, these same people never miss an opportunity to advice you to go and get married. Sometimes, it feels they want you to be as miserable as they are.

My family as an example. All the men including my dad is gone. As in all my uncles are dead, and their wives are strong. I sat down and just concluded ON MY OWN! Marriage cut shot the lives of men!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by nedekid: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooooo!!!
If you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall
How will you even know she is a virgin, as if that even solves any problem in the first place. People like you sef, na virgin after rubbing alum and other ingredients them de take catch una. Na so my paddy dated this lady claiming say na him dis virgin am. What saved him was he was already married. It was years later when him return from abroad we de gist, he was then remembering her and how she was a good girl he could have married, say him disvergin am, that he should do this and that for her. Lol
That was when I burst his bubble as I had had enough of the bullshit, before he met her, I don dey there, while he was dating her, I de there, I knew about 5 guys weh de there, a young runs girl for that matter, lesbian too! Lady that brings her co lesbians in pairs and more for 3sum, 4sum. The guy shock. A very experienced man for that matter.
Even if you marry virgin, what makes you feel tomorrow she wount become the highest freek, sex addict?
Were all women not once a virgins?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by delpee(f): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dpharisee:
We are tired of news like this, tell us something positive from UK

Abi...like the story of a couple, Olusegun and Oyetola Akande who run a very successful food business in the UK known as Samisonline.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by nedekid: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Edusouls:
Westerners have been dammed long ago, they are totally lost in the world, their redemption is almost impossible, these people have decayed beyond a corpse buried without coffin for 4months, all those japa minded Nigerians una never see something, the hidden horrors of the western world is an uncharted territory for una foreigners una never see something, soon japa reverse back to Nigeria go happen
Omo, did you ever see at heathrow immigration point that huge picture of a grown man wearing half woman and man cloths, with lipstick and high heels? Even painted finger nails. Portrait over 20 feet tall! Guy, I just stood looking with my Jaws dropped, na my madam save me by pulling me say make I no look, before oyinbo think say I be anti gay. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by ZaddyJ: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Something he should have turned to 3some and bang the hell outta both of them

I thought they said when life gives you lemons make lemonade out of it.
This comment should have come from the great umowu call nwamaipke grin the crazy nairalander
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by planetx: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by RichAbujaGuy: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
If true, the police gave the husband a cooling off period. He would have went to jail if he severely beat her.
No comment on the Jezabel friend that helped break up a family of five.
Now how is the wife gonna school and pay the bills? Its possible but a tremendous strain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Elsueno: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
So he couldn't be patient enough to get on his feet before lashing out since he has all the evidence.?

In fact, in this kind of situation I would just pretend I didn't notice anything, besides is just lesbian shyt, easier to put up with till you he is ready for action.

But no, the Nigerian in him had to act up, now he is freaking homeless ๐Ÿ™„

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by just2endowed: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

He should have taken a good hard look at himself and asked himself where he went wrong that the wife was no longer attracted to him.

Most homo people use marriage as disguise. If she has been living in Nigeria or africa she won't try those nonsense she did by sleeping homoly

Well, she's in Europe where homo is accepted so use that as an advantage to continue her homo lives. So there is literally nothing the man can do to look at himself

I believe you understood where i was going.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by ufotunang: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
madone:
Men have suffered in the hands of demons in the name of wives
...abi...fear women ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by ufotunang: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fear women ๐Ÿ™„
So the wife was a lesbian... nawaoooo ... fear women ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Nlandmodesfku: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
These bloody lesbians are demonic. They're usually irrational and crazy. You can only apply wisdom when dealing with her.

If you're dating a lesbian, there are tips to know. I went out with one recently and discover a lot about those lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by ufotunang: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:

...so that is what you would had done abi ? ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by planetx: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Elsueno:
So he couldn't be patient enough to get on his feet before lashing out since he has all the evidence.?

In fact, in this kind of situation I would just pretend I didn't notice anything, besides is just lesbian shyt, easier to put up with till you he is ready for action.

But no, the Nigerian in him had to act up, now he is freaking homeless ๐Ÿ™„
If you will put up with the lesbian shyt, you will also put up with her bringing another nigga to fvck her on your bed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by ufotunang: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
NoSmoking:
Wait first!

Is this friend a male or female!?

๐Ÿค•
.. a female...so fear women ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by bigcasava1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
God is watching all and he is keeping quiet, if man choose not to marry they will say is not good for a man to be alone.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Tunagee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Dear men,

Always remember you're not loved when you have nothing (money) to have offer

Read the post very well
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by buJu234: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
matify83:
Being homeless in that "London cold" would not be funny at all.

I hope they wont expect the man to still be commited to the family's upkeep after the humiliation.

To the wife and her friend: KARMA never forgives such acts

am sorry to announce to you that its either Mr Karma doesnt work or its asleep most of the times.

there is nothing like Karma.

the man is facing the consequences of his foolishness, not researching the laws of the western countries b4 relocating.

if u re a man from Africa (especially Nigeria) planning to relocate to the western world, just have a back-up plan.
walk with the mind-set that ur wife (let her b Virgin Mary), has a 50-50% chances of Divorcing you.

so based on the above, have a back-up plan, in case it happens. and if ur back-up doesnt favour you,

then abort that relocation plan.. i repeat abort it.. u have been warned.

some say they re doing it for the children`s future, bros in the western world, children are about 95% women properties while <5% yours.

if u doubt it, read about court divorce judgement, over 95% of the times, the women takes the children, collect child`s welfare, while u pay child support, which the woman will take some part, and still be fucking her bf or gf. lastly, u will be homeless.

So be warned

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Goodman247: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Everytime UK, UK, make una change from Una wicked ways
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by janvier27(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
pansophist:
A man should not be in a position of dependence. Dependent on a woman's money, visa or whatever.

If you have an arrangement to bring your family over, then you, the man, should be the main applicant, and she your dependent. Not the other way round.

Especting women to act against their nature is the root cause of these. They are not meant to lead men, or for men to be dependent on them. Men and women ain't equal in deeds, but complimentary.

Whatever.

Unfortunately you are hundred percent correct, but many are in denial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by JaskanFactor: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
in this dark days, normal life is weaponized , Use it at your own risk.
Just dont forget that everything that is going on, on television is being put there by those who own the world so that it will eventually reach your home.

If you can afford it, best way to do marriage in this dark times is to have separate apartments in same building or even same street.

Until the rule of law returns to this dark planet, normal life is a lie. A very expensive lie, as this man found to his cost.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
The man with evidence going physical is wrong.
Why not push for divorce?
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Mountain20(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
50% of men die as a result of frustration from their wives
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by koboko69: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
eazzzy1:
Why did it lead to physical altercation? He wanted to beat the lesbian out of her? Women are supposed to be the emotional ones and men the tactful ones. He knew what would happen if he reacted the way he did but still did anyway. She probably is the one with the visa while heโ€™s the attachรฉ.

First, a man doing menial jobs to sponsor his wife studying is dumb to me, it almost always end up the same way. She becomes better than you and merely tolerates you or leave.

The man should have delayed his reaction till he was in a better place regarding his immigration status. When you look at it properly, cheating with a woman doesnโ€™t seem that terrible, nothing a good talk and a rearrangement canโ€™t fix. He just has to join in ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ.

Itโ€™s funny how these UK stories usually come from a third party. Never the ones directly involved.

Naso. Person wey don born 3 pikin for you. Very easy to say delay when no be wear shoe.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by 1daboi: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:

i wanna thank all you free thinkers. You guys make nairaland irresistible. I love you guys, #no homo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by BRATISLAVA: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mountain20:
50% of men die as a result of frustration from their wives

50% of them are also much older than their wives. Toyboys don't die first.

It's simple logic.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Stonecoldstare1: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Edusouls:
Guy west is abnormal and could cause someone that is not used to their decadence slide into depression , serious mental breakdown and possibly suicide, those whites are worse than perverts
Dude the entire world is like that,na person wey no get e purpose d way of life of a particular place go d life go sway
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Fizalis(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
What are you on about? Off topic comment of the year! Wetin concern faith with lesbians and a homeless man?
davosea:
By faith we gotta understand that the world was framed by the world of God.That invisible things visible things might be made...just staring at the world from another level you knw what i mean the day we gotta realize.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by 1Sharon(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
She is a victim. Your country is not accepting to homosexuality, so they will keep using straight men to hide their true identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.