Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him (36485 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by pansophist(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
In other words she is a lesbian who deceived a man into marriage, use his resources, knowledge and support to enter the UK, then file for her real love to join her, while destroying everything she has built with her husband?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Edusouls(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Westerners have been dammed long ago, they are totally lost in the world, their redemption is almost impossible, these people have decayed beyond a corpse buried without coffin for 4months, all those japa minded Nigerians una never see something, the hidden horrors of the western world is an uncharted territory for una foreigners una never see something, soon japa reverse back to Nigeria go happen

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by chicoMX(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Iamzik: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
davosea:
By faith we gotta understand that the world was framed by the world of God.That invisible things visible things might be made...just staring at the world from another level you knw what i mean the day we gotta realize.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by pansophist(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
A man should not be in a position of dependence. Dependent on a woman's money, visa or whatever.

If you have an arrangement to bring your family over, then you, the man, should be the main applicant, and she your dependent. Not the other way round.

Especting women to act against their nature is the root cause of these. They are not meant to lead men, or for men to be dependent on them. Men and women ain't equal in deeds, but complimentary.

Whatever.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by humberjade: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
UK will just be giving us headache with their issues..... That's why I respect people in Canada, US and Germany

Everybody dey get their own headache o, only that UK incidences are more reported.

If you hear cases in the US and Germany ehn, you will be flabbergasted, only that in both places, it is easier to wriggle your way out of the homelessness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Savedday2: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
When I tell SIMP, them no hear!

Now result don show.

More results on the way!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by badoh(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Something he should have turned to 3some and bang the hell outta both of them

I thought they said when life gives you lemons make lemonade out of it.
Bang the hell out of them Is he not the one that'll be tired and probably knowing the door to grave?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Machinegun91(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
God created Eve out of Adam without Adam's knowledge. Adam would have say No and preserve his rib for a better thing.

Men are in danger now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Thedon12: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are one of the few Nigerians left with reasoning ability. I wonder why people are so gullible and believe anything they read online.

Itiskdg121:
Everyone have suddenly become a writer.
No link, no name, yet people believed the story with several abuses on the man's part.

Now, I see reasons why they named this country Nigeria.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Macill23(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
The prophecy of the year : At first it was like a dream but it later come to pass ..I see a prominent man from Igbo extraction ordering the release of Nnamdi Kanu..and there was celebration all over the south east not because he was release but because a new country was born ...: A formal head of state in Nigeria will die and his death will exposed a certain secret in Nigeria that will bring problem among elite because of a confession made by him ......: Wike the formal governor of rivers state will lose respect from his own people and those who control Nigeria seat of power and that will bring his down fall...
A certain man of God in Nigeria will give a prophecy that will caused problem in Nigeria if not handle well many will die in that crisis a prayer is needed ..
..: Another group will emerged for a new face of agitation from the river line area and will target oil pipeline with aim to cripple Nigeria economy....: I see many politicians leaving the country running for their life because of too much crisis.. A crisis that will take months and years to settle ..
...: I see people taking their own life because of hardship ..what you expect to be the end is just the beginning of what is to come ...
....: A Popular Clergy man will speak without fear to the power that be ..and will be arrested confirming what many have said about people in the seat of power ..
: I hear a voice that say both the rich and poor will see what is to come it will look like powder a white substance from the sky descending ..proving to men that God is great ..
I see people building gadget place to hide ..I see war that will consume those who think they are strong ..the most powerful will be the first to surrender... For the anger of God has come upon the wicked ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by spiceadole: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
So na toe toe end your marriage?
Na wa oh.

That aside...Many women in Nigeria are into fellow women.
They only get married to attain societal expectations and have children.
Low-key,they are licking and being licked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Tallysmallz(f): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin grin
davosea:
By faith we gotta understand that the world was framed by the world of God.That invisible things visible things might be made...just staring at the world from another level you knw what i mean the day we gotta realize.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by louken(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
"Lead to physical altercation" may actually mean the man beating the woman to stupor

In UK the man will be sent out for beating the wife
Nope. The man would be sent to jail for beating the woman. So I rule out beating.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by mrblessed(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nothing strange. Women and selfishness are five and six.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by epainos: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
A fooli.sh and inexperienced man he is. This is why I guess early marriage is dangerous in this world we are in today. The way around this was to talk it out. The girl would feel bad about it...and they would reach an agreement. He supposed to thank God for delivering him from a lesbian. His prayers cannot be answered while sleeping with a lesbian. The kids should be his priority.

He needs to go and learn how to control his emotion first. When you realise that it is hard to find a good partner these days, you won't rush into marriage.

Anyway, it is not late....he needs to swallow his pride and turn things around for his good. A godly woman will come his way, but he needs to settle this sh.it first.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by ryloy: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Useless man.... opportunity to make it party and extra banging whenever he wants the other friend
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by FireUpNow(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
The man made a mistake by resulting to physical way with the wife. Since he is sure of what the wife was into, just play calm and avoid her in so many ways by giving her silent treatment. Na she go use her leg take run from the marriage. Your cam already have evidence so why make noise?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by viodemus: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
This is why a sensible country that can see this kind of failed experiment, will not run into the same kind of thing.

A sensible society that is alert, will move on a different progressive path. We need to fight for equality not mumuity.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
This one and lies are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
We talk too much.

Actually. Na Nigerians Dey give nigeria bad name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by kingthreat(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
zed7:
Even if the man records himself while narrating his experience, I will still have my doubts.
Everything is for clout these days. Social media will be the end of man.

Yeah but these things happen.
I can confirm to you that thousands of Nigerian women are into lesbian relationships that the husbands don't know a darn about.
I have dated a bisexual girl who was in a relationship with 2 women while dating me. One of them was married and to her husband, my bisexual girlfriend was just an apprentice.
Wasn't there a story few years ago about a married man in Anambra who got killed by his wife's lesbian partner?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by just2endowed: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
BloomingDale:
Lesson : Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Hope the man learnt his lessons.

I don't understand, what lesson are you referring to? Is there any lesson 5hat the man caught her with another woman in his matrimonial bed? Or what lesson can he derived from it? The mistake the man probably made was touching the woman or any of the ladies.

Pls enlighten me
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by izibili44: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
My brother is not about virgin. We wen marry virgin where we dey today. quote author=Lalami3232 post=127597939]Na wa ooooooo!!!
If you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
motymop:
Fake story.

One of the lies they always tell Nigerian men abroad is that your wife can just throw you out of the house.

Your wife can't throw you out of the house no unless she obtained an occupation order from the court

Even with established physical altercation? What about the popular ones that we have witnessed?

Another lie is that, if you are caught cheating, your wife can take half of your property.

Most of these lies is to make Nigerian men loyal abroad.

This one too is also not strange. In fact, if it is only one house you both owned, it is going to her. So, what do you think would happen in both cases?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
davosea:
I managed to understand what you wrote, and yes, I agree with you. People have neglected the spiritual aspects of life and thus have unending tales woes to tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Chizy12345: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
is not real. discouragement
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Alot of people are married to strangers
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by SPAMBOX7: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
advanceDNA:
Always remember....women are loyal to only their emotions ....

And this is why it is advised to never get attached. Imagine man getting attached to someone that is loyal to their emotions. Na suffer be that cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by BadMaster: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
eazzzy1:
Why did it lead to physical altercation? He wanted to beat the lesbian out of her? Women are supposed to be the emotional ones and men the tactful ones. He knew what would happen if he reacted the way he did but still did anyway. She probably is the one with the visa while he’s the attaché.

First, a man doing menial jobs to sponsor his wife studying is dumb to me, it almost always end up the same way. She becomes better than you and merely tolerates you or leave.

The man should have delayed his reaction till he was in a better place regarding his immigration status. When you look at it properly, cheating with a woman doesn’t seem that terrible, nothing a good talk and a rearrangement can’t fix. He just has to join in 🤷🏼.

It’s funny how these UK stories usually come from a third party. Never the ones directly involved.
If you were the affected man, would you go on SM to narrate it? Isn't it commonsensical that no reasonable man would put himself in that vulnerable position?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by idanone(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooooo!!!
If you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall
you never see virgin way go show u shege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.