Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Man Holds Two S£x Workers Hostage For Stealing His Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds Two S£x Workers Hostage For Stealing His Money (673 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Holds Two S£x Workers Hostage For Stealing His Money by Orika385TV: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
A man was recently recorded in a video holding two S£x workers hostage after his money was stolen by the S£x workers. In the video the angry and frustrated man was seen yelling and screaming for people to call the police, but eyewitnesses were just laughing at him. Also note that the country were this incident took place was not stated. We will update you when we find out the country. Click on the link below to watch the video:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwDT4yw94I?si=jZy2pWd8-bhuRPJs

(1) (Reply)

So I Final Went For HIV Test. / I Saw This, What To Do ?? / Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Partner Or Ex-partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.