Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. (6280 Views)

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - / It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by AlphaHakimi: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2023
OP, you have done nothing wrong. Nobody has a monopoly over violence. You even gave her enough opportunity before you hit her. I must commend you for that.

People have to understand why the society is against hitting women. It has nothing to do with you being a gentleman man but everything to do the avoidance of committing murder. Women are generally weaker when compared to men but I'm not trying to generalize here. NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO HIT ANOTHER PERSON.

Also there are two types of abuse.
1) Physical Abuse
2) Emotional abuse.

Physical abuse usually has evidence. This is why it is easy to spot a person who has been physically abused. Most people who are abused are women. However some men get physically abused just like the OP.

Emotional abuse is much more difficult to spot. The people who are usually on the receiving end of Emotional abuse are men. The society turns a blind eye on Emotional abuse because there is no physical evidence. Women are usually the once dishing out this type of abuse. They insult, abuse and do all manner of things to their partner and expect men to keep quiet.

The only reason why I advice men to avoid physical abuse is because Nigerian prisons are not a good place to be. Apart from this, do not be afraid to be called a woman beater when a woman raises her hands first on you.

If a woman knows that if she slaps you, she will recieve a thunderous slap in return, I bet she will keep her hands to herself.

OP cut that girl loose. She is not good for you. If a broke man does not deserve love, a man with money does not deserve only one woman.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by wiseone28: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!
What my girlfriend did to me some years ago if i had lose my gentleman i would have been in jail by now 😎😎

I told her not to try that shít with another nigha she might not be lucky to see another day
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by SavageResponse(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Bro i was helpless i tried my
possible best to leave the scene when the second slap came in but she wont stop locking my cloth not to leave and hitting me hard on my chest, stomach and some other vital part of my body. I tried to be the most gentleman by not raising my hands on her but she brought out the monster in me by continuously hitting me. If i am a man it doesn’t mean my woman should be hitting me all the time. If i hadn’t done that i might have gotten seriously wounded by now coz she wouldn’t stop hitting me.

In my book what you did is self defence.

My only annoyance is that you did not beat her well enough so she will land in the hospital!

How dare she slap you 2 times angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Clinghton: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2023
If you're called a woman beater, then your girlfriend should be called man beater.

You should discontinue that relationship to avoid something unintended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Uptheante(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2023
wiseone28:
What my girlfriend did to me some years ago if i had lose my gentleman i would have been in jail by now 😎😎

I told her not to try that shít with another nigha she might not be lucky to see another day
Tell us make we learn
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ElliotP: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Bro in my opinion you did nothing wrong, in fact na self defense, because if you nor beat her she go continue to slap you, it's because you allowed it the first time that's why she did it again, the beating you gave her will put a stop to all this nonsense. well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by wiseone28: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Uptheante:

Tell us make we learn
Learn from op own
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by davosea(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bros, despite trying to be a gentleman, she pushed you to the extent you laid hands on her.
Now the narrative have changed and you'd be regarded as a girl beater.

Now this is what you should do ...
Leave woman matter for now and concentrate on how to rise and you'd be fine. Hustle ooo
awesome thats the best thing to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by xtivin2: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2023
B1tch was only trying to leave the relationship, she don't want it to be as if it's her fault. Because moment you hit her, the society is programmed not to listen to you again. Move on abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Uptheante(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2023
Though I'm not an advocate of unprovoked domestic violence, I believe that if you had beaten her up when she slapped you for the first time, she wouldn't have gotten the effontery to slap you gain & again.
Infact, if a girl raise her voice at you or talk to you in a disrespectful manner, you are supposed to warn her in clear terms that you don't accept such & she should apologize or you throw her out.
Let me also inform you that all or most of the guys she's collecting money from & receiving their calls are bleeping her. Most men who give money to girls they are not related to, will always Bleep those girls anytime they want & your girl is not an exception. She receives their calls & money in your presence because she has no regard for you.
You accepted a whole lot of disrespect & humiliation from her before you took action, albeit late. If you had clipped her wings from the first time she started disrespecting you, it wouldn't have degenerated to this.
As for your gadgets that she destroyed, make sure she's held accountable & forced to pay for them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Uptheante(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2023
wiseone28:
Learn from op own
Na your own I wan learn from
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by wiseone28: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Uptheante:

Na your own I wan learn from
Wait make i see Xmas food chop fes

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by davosea(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Don't be filled up with regret or shame this is what we call revenge is the pay back bitch!
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by OKOATA(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
possible best to leave the scene when the second slap came in but she wont stop locking my cloth not to leave and hitting me hard on my chest, stomach and some other vital part of my body. I tried to be the most gentleman by not raising my hands on her but she brought out the monster in me by continuously hitting me. If i am a man it doesn’t mean my woman should be hitting me all the time. If i hadn’t done that i might have gotten seriously wounded by now coz she wouldn’t stop hitting me.
Bros abeg just shut up I take God beg you. You sound so much like a weakling, what's all this explanations for? You beat woman wey dey slap and beat you and you don beat am be that. Just shut up if you can't be a masculine man. Be crying all over the thread like a baby.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Title of the story is "When a Simp is Pushed to the Wall"
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ispreloaded(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2023
Women[s][/s] are like dat
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by DKM123: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2023
She deserved it. You acted in self defense.

No one, I repeat, no one should hit another to the point of inflicting pain and injury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Rickmann: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

She stopped respecting u the moment you started taking things from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Jozilinn: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
you no get money you dey drink liquor alaye the way you wrote shows you just no get joy,try stop the alcohol small he get why redirect your energy leave woman matter and just focus on smash and pass, with the little change you have you can do that...so that you won't have responsibility then chanel the anger towards work, you go testify.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Edeyoung: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2023
The words you use in your write up, to describe your gf shows how much of a no good person you're

Learn to use polite words in your write up,

Modify
It save to give your gf one or two slaps once in a while, you don't have to go all in to beat her to pop before you pass the message
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by iamsense(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2023
I didn't read through because there is no excuse to lay hands on a woman when you can just end the relationship but the sex you are enjoying will not let you... now you have turned to a beast. I only pity the innocent woman that will marry you and suffer from your actions today.

I speak from experience; I have once date a girl who told me to beat her once in a while.... after just one deliberate attempt from her to make me do so..... I jejely run and never looked back without laying hand on her because I understand that if I do it once it becomes an habit future girlfriend and wife will suffer from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by JONSYN7154: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Now that you beat her where do you gain??

Someone that stand with you when you are broke you called her "devilish".

Truth be told. YOU'RE WRONG HERE.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2023
But you really condone so many shits from her. For her to even have the effrontery to raise her hand to slap you on the face is quite appalling.
Don't blame yourself for giving her that much needed beating. Hopefully it will factory reset her brain. But if her emotional and physical abuses still continues then you must abort mission. You might end up killing or giving her grievous bodily injuries the next time.🤔
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Samakus(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2023
You did nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing wrong!!!

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

My woman knows that 'I no dey beat woman no reach when you lay your hands on me'. You do it, you'll be taken to the hospital and I will pay the hospital bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Oche211(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Forget all this your long story, have you broken ties with her and kicked her out of your house and your life?
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Tunde835(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Baba just break up.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Therock5555(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
Op Today is Christmas and I'm in a very good mood so I'm going to indulge you alittle.

1. Blame it on the alcohol, you didn't hit her back when she first slapped you but this time you had extra motivation from shayo.
You needn't weary yourself over it. Nothing you can do to rewind back that event. You have to live with the scar, that's why you're a man.

2. Never allow your woman to see you finish, whether You're broke or rich, always be in control of your relationship, if your so call loyal girl begins to slip, put it at the back of your mind that another man is already doing more than you.
Always remember, until you put a ring on her finger, she's never yours, it's just your turn.

Women are always loyal to the money than they are to you, so buck up and watch your dating stock rise.

3. Rules of engagement with women; if you're arguing with a woman, speak less, women have venomous lips, they insult first and think later, don't take their words too literal, just use it as template on dealing with them later.
If a woman hits you during an argument, take the slap or punch like a champ but then make sure you give her a stern warning before you either kick her out or leave the house to go calm down.

If your woman hits you and still prevents you from leaving after your stern warnings, dare her to hit you again. If eventually, she foolishly does; treat her like how you'll treat a naughty child that doesn't think playing with fire can be dangerous.

Remember I say beat her like a 'naughty child' and not like your age mate.

The deal is to reset her memory and not to inflict heavy physical damages.

I once had a chick that I went apeshit on, girl wey dey slap me steady until I reset her memory.

We are no longer together but still mutual friends, whenever we're hanging out together, she always brings up that incident.

She'll tell everyone around that I was the first and only guy that ever gave her maximum ass whooping. Everybody would turn to stare at me in awe cause this babe is twice my size and na rugged area mama, so it sounds like she's bluffing.

She'll then shock every body by narrating what led to the ass whooping in the first place. Na there everybody go begin congratulate me.

It's embarrassing but funny at the same time.

Last bullet: Your girl is tired of the relationship and she's toxic too. She broke your things as revenge. It's your loss.

You'll be a bigger fool if you allow her step foot in that house again or you reconcile with her.
Take your L, move on with your life, don't be a pussy because of what she's been giving you.

Final Bullet. Paraventure in another alternate reality, you guys manage to reconcile, make sure you drop complete rules and regulations, part of them should be the fact that y'all would just be fuckmates; never allow her sleep over; don't give or take her funds; Bleep her like a bitch and throw her out; always treat her like shit, if she's wise, she'll run for her life

Let there be no peace for the Violent.

YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

Merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Geovanni412(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
I know i will be labelled as a woman beater now which i bitterly regret but i still had no choice than to beat her as she wont let me be. The method i’ve developed over the years to avoid beating women is to leave their site whenever they provoke or hit you but this girl wanted to keep me on her site and still provoking me more by hitting, slapping and locking my clothes. I warned her before it got to this point she just decided to turn a deaf ear to me and proved stubborn and daring. Now she is going around labelling me as a woman beater to people without telling them what prompted my action against her. I am not proud that i did this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself from being hurt. I still got bruises of where she hit me on my body and the slaps still resound once in a while i couldn’t continue taking the pain 😔

Bros, you no try and i'll tell you why

Never tolerate what you don't like

The first time she slapped you, you should've ended the relationship there and then.

All these big problems and disrespect you are seeing started because you didn't kill it when it was small.

When she started acting up while you were
greeting other people, that was your exit point right there.

Sha, at this stage, the deed is done.

Treat her wounds and dump her asap. Na like this all these women wey dey cut their husband prick dey start.

A stitch in time saves nine
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Herbiodun09: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2023
I didnt have to read thru. But you are an animal
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Therock5555(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Herbiodun09:
I didnt have to read thru. But you are an animal

Only an animal passes a judgement without reading or hearing the full story.

So I put it to you, you're not just an animal, but a very foolish animal.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
She deserves it, before a lady can raise her hand on a guy it should worth it as that time the guy knows he's damn wrong or has deeply hurt you. Not raising your fuilty hands on a man. She get mind shaaaa. I won't call u a woman beater bc you only tried to make her know u are the man here and hundred years she no go fit still beat u or strong reach u but hope you no kill her?
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
You don't have to explain to anybody,you did nothing wrong if you were the one wrong or did something terrible giving you that slap is worth it but No u did absolutely nothing so it's cool you aren't a woman beater but a defender. So it's cool just end the relationship let her go am sure she's has been looking for a way to leave ever since an opportunity just came so let her be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Runs In The Blood ***females Viewers Discretion Is Advised*** / My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.