Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. (6389 Views)

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - / It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2023
I don't feel pity for any woman who assaults a man and she is paid back in same coin she deserves it.

What I totally stand against is a man assaulting a woman who isn't violent in any way. As for me whenever a female assaults me that's the end of the relationship even if I pay her in same coin.

Women shout domestic violence all the time but they even met out more domestic assault to men than men met out to women it's just that they are quick to cry out while the men bottle things up.

You have no reason to be with a woman who is violent, this is the initiation stage of knifing a man, don't allow it go to the propagation and then termination stage. There should be no place in relationships for violent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Thanks for your supportive word. All the same i wasn’t proud that i did that. What pained me the most is that this girl had scattered my room before i came back in. She broke my TV, my fan, took away my cartier wristwatch, took 3 of my shirts, my iphone charger, power bank, Scratched my Refrigerator with a sharp object and also with some other few gadgets in the house. Na me really lose but life goes on….

Omo this one thieve in addition to been violent and control freak. Run oooooooooooooooooo

I be in that condition she will pay for everything, not a thing will I loose.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2023
KillingJoke:
Awwwn you've a nice gf

If it's me , I'll cut your preek and give it you to chop

bitter and left over ladies chair lady, Nairaland Chapter I hail grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by skj1377(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Try to learn types of women. Girls like your girlfriend are plentiful it's you who have to fish properly. All fish are not edible some are poisonous.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
OP, you're MADDD! angry

Why beat her? You could have also just slapped her back once. Simple.

Is it how violence go? Do what others did to you?

In reality the reaction is more than the actions, if a man does same to a lady do you know the actions available for ladies to use? They use life, acid, boiling water the list is endless for just a slap grin

I always advice people to quit their relationship the first time an assault happens no matter the gravity, a woman can't do that shit to me and still remain in the relationship it's an unforgivable crime that comes with sever consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by seanwilliam(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2023
Personally , apart from my mom and female soldier or female in any of armed forces, no woman born of woman can slap me and go Scot free.. it’s virtually impossible…
That she supports you when you are broke doesn’t give her the audacity to slap u… you allowed that..

I’m not a woman beater but I still repeat it , no female apart from those mentioned above can try it with me, she’s a walking corpse. What bruises my ego the most is a lady disrespecting me with words of mouth not to talk of raising her filthy hands to slap me..

Again, if a woman I’m dating destroys my property I bought with my hard earned money, she’s also a walking corpse … things like this no fit possible when no be say she one die together with whole of her family ..

As I’m reading this your post ( even though I’m not 100% sure it’s true story ), I feel so pained and enraged .

Imagine breaking my tv wey I just buy or my lappy, I swear to god in heaven , nobody go recognize her for a year ..

What you should, summon courage , break up with her.
If she moves mad, make sure you record her vituperation and violence act towards u on phone , keep the phone safely somewhere, and teach her the lesson she will live to tell her generation to come..

Finally , please work on your finance, when a man is incapacitated financially, trivial things can get him mad…
90% of time, relationship is a distraction if you’re broke,, focus and chase pussy later.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by descartes400: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
I know i will be labelled as a woman beater now which i bitterly regret but i still had no choice than to beat her as she wont let me be. The method i’ve developed over the years to avoid beating women is to leave their site whenever they provoke or hit you but this girl wanted to keep me on her site and still provoking me more by hitting, slapping and locking my clothes. I warned her before it got to this point she just decided to turn a deaf ear to me and proved stubborn and daring. Now she is going around labelling me as a woman beater to people without telling them what prompted my action against her. I am not proud that i did this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself from being hurt. I still got bruises of where she hit me on my body and the slaps still resound once in a while i couldn’t continue taking the pain 😔

You are not a woman beater, you simply defended yourself from assault in other to stop further assault on your person...gender is irrelevant here, so, no regret.

"A woman who chooses to wrestle with a man cannot at the same time protect her private parts" * in Nelson Mandela tone*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Autobot05: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
I know i will be labelled as a woman beater now which i bitterly regret but i still had no choice than to beat her as she wont let me be. The method i’ve developed over the years to avoid beating women is to leave their site whenever they provoke or hit you but this girl wanted to keep me on her site and still provoking me more by hitting, slapping and locking my clothes. I warned her before it got to this point she just decided to turn a deaf ear to me and proved stubborn and daring. Now she is going around labelling me as a woman beater to people without telling them what prompted my action against her. I am not proud that i did this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself from being hurt. I still got bruises of where she hit me on my body and the slaps still resound once in a while i couldn’t continue taking the pain 😔

Forget what people will say
People will always talk
If you didn’t defend yourself from such abuse they’ll still label you a weak man

Just send her away maybe for a while

You for don Ghost her already sef from the first time she hit you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Innobee99(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2023
Antwan99:
Afterall you still beat her? You wasted all the previous gentle man you were
U failed to address where the lady failed only to point out when the guy couldn't take it any longer. Think well abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Balablue64: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Kudos to my you op you did a very great thing, i beat women well well even with little provocation.
The last one i beat took my 2k and refused to show up (her body tell am)
Recently a colleague at work was trying to disrespect me because im new there but na small thing remain because we are still in the office.
Don't feel bad instead feel great because when you discipline a woman you will earn her respect and she will fear you.
I beat women in the past before and i will do it again.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by udede(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
If my woman chats with another on the phone while with me, that is enough to raise my mental temperature and in that mood i can do anything though i have never beaten a woman since adulthood.

If a lady slaps me once, the consequence wil not allow her to think of trying it again
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by LikeAking: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

Lies!
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Waffarianman(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Bro for me you did nothing wrong if a woman dares to slap a man then she should be ready to face the consequences….

We should stop giving these women double standards please them no born any girl to slap me just once that I won’t retaliate

D kolo girl that slaps me way back in warri that year see shegge banza my return slap send her a stone throw compound away from mine. Since then she swear down that she won't do that again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Collins4u1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
You have done noble,

self defence isn't a crime.

your ancestors must be proud of you, cheers.

make more money next year.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by AfroBeatDiary: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
You did well, Anthony Joshua
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by dontrulee: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
A woman that raises her hands to fight at that moment ceases to be a woman, she has become a man and should be treated as such. If what you narrated is true, Mr. man, you did very well. How girl go slap me and I go dey look, I go return my own back with interest! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Rejouir: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
KillingJoke:
Awwwn you've a nice gf

If it's me , I'll cut your preek and give it you to chop
Introverted psycho on the loose
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Prettygirl200:
She deserves it, before a lady can raise her hand on a guy it should worth it as that time the guy knows he's damn wrong or has deeply hurt you. Not raising your fuilty hands on a man. She get mind shaaaa. I won't call u a woman beater bc you only tried to make her know u are the man here and hundred years she no go fit still beat u or strong reach u but hope you no kill her?
Bro i am not a violent person. I’ve told her before that nothing will ever make me raise my hands on a woman if she didn’t do it first. She just wanted to dare me and when she did the first time by slapping me during an argument between us i was tempted to slap back but the gentleman in me couldn’t make me do so i just left her side and went to sit down somewhere. She was the one that came back to beg me that nothing of such will ever repeat itself again… it wasn’t up to three days after i received a slap from her when this big violence occurred and i was even trying to avoid it by going out for her but she strongly held me by my shirt, she wouldn’t let me go and she kept on hitting me. Bro i just had to do what i had to do. She must be in pain by now coz i made surei beat her well in such a way she wouldn’t be able to hold me by my shirt any longer and left the house for her. I am not proud as a man to do this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by torqque7(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Thanks for your supportive word. All the same i wasn’t proud that i did that. What pained me the most is that this girl had scattered my room before i came back in. She broke my TV, my fan, took away my cartier wristwatch, took 3 of my shirts, my iphone charger, power bank, Scratched my Refrigerator with a sharp object and also with some other few gadgets in the house. Na me really lose but life goes on….

You are a weak bloody Simp..Your woman in the first place shouldn’t have the guts to destroy your property when she didn’t buy them,and ontop of that she still get mind give you like 3slaps?guy slap yourself again. You lost control of your relationship LONG AGO the moment you let her get away with bad behavior.

I have seen broke men who have firm control of their girls,I know when you get broke most girls will change to jazebels elder sister and that means they don’t love you. I had such an experience when I went broke some years back and I was with one stupid student girl like that,she started picking fights anyhow and talking rudely but them no Born am well make she destroy any of my property or insult me directly let alone touch me because she sef know say she go collect if she try am.

Anyway women don’t like and respect weak men so show your ruggedity sometimes too,as for this relationship better comot mind that girl is fuccckinng another diiiccckk and has been looking for a way to leave you since.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by missjekyll: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
She "made" you beat her up . Really, Mr abuser?

She carried your hand to beat herself abi? B****h a** n***a
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Prettygirl200(f): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Bro i am not a violent person. I’ve told her before that nothing will ever make me raise my hands on a woman if she didn’t do it first. She just wanted to dare me and when she did the first time by slapping me during an argument between us i was tempted to slap back but the gentleman in me couldn’t make me do so i just left her side and went to sit down somewhere. She was the one that came back to beg me that nothing of such will ever repeat itself again… it wasn’t up to three days after i received a slap from her when this big violence occurred and i was even trying to avoid it by going out for her but she strongly held me by my shirt, she wouldn’t let me go and she kept on hitting me. Bro i just had to do what i had to do. She must be in pain by now coz i made surei beat her well in such a way she wouldn’t be able to hold me by my shirt any longer and left the house for her. I am not proud as a man to do this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself
It's okay I understand, but I will advice you end the relationship for the record am a lady not bro check my monicker.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Matix222: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
missjekyll:
She "made" you beat her up . Really, Mr abuser?

She carried your hand to beat herself abi? B****h a** n***a
your fada
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by etrange: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
I don't understand. Why is it so hard for people to break up or give each other some space when things aren't working out between them? There's no kid or marriage tying you together, why would you keep staying with someone who is comfortable with hitting you? Why do you think beating her up was a better solution than sending her away? You're writing this epistle out of guilty conscience, and the truth is, no matter how much support you're able to gather on here, you'll always feel guilty cause the stain of being an abusive partner doesn't go away. Do not be deceived by those calling you a gentleman cause a gentleman wouldn't even share his house with an aggressive girlfriend.

That said, the only thing that would make you feel better is if you talk things over with her and part ways afterwards. You both need some form of closure. Be more discerning next time.

Happy Christmas!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by rainz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
With watin u talk. It seems she is older dan u. And nah she dey feed u.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
etrange:
I don't understand. Why is it so hard for people to break up or give each other some space when things aren't working out between them? There's no kid or marriage tying you together, why would you keep staying with someone who is comfortable with hitting you? Why do you think beating her up was a better solution than sending her away? You're writing this epistle out of guilty conscience, and the truth is, no matter how much support you're able to gather on here, you'll always feel guilty cause the stain of being an abusive partner doesn't go away. Do not be deceived by those calling you a gentleman cause a gentleman wouldn't even share his house with an aggressive girlfriend.

That said, the only thing that would make you feel better is if you talk things over with her and part ways afterwards. You both need some form of closure. Be more discerning next time.

Happy Christmas!

Bro at a point when she was hitting me too hard i told her i no dey do again that its over between us but she kept on stalking me. You can’t understand how badly she frustrated me. I don vow never to beat a woman in my life, she pushed out the demon in me
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Matix222: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Bro at a point when she was hitting me too hard i told her i no dey do again that its over between us but she kept on stalking me. You can’t understand how badly she frustrated me. I don vow never to beat a woman in my life, she pushed out the demon in me

Na she day feed you Abi
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Chicagograduate(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
If Na your sister do you all this you for don beat her to stupor.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by etrange: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:

Yes, but no matter how the story is told, acknowledging that there was a better way to handle it and that you made the wrong choice is the first step towards unburdening yourself. It doesn't mean she was right either. If possible, talk it over with her and break up with her if you haven't done that already. This is necessary because it will give you some closure and also help her heal emotionally cause you both need it. At my age, there are some things I've said or done in the past that still saddens me when I remember them today, but what makes me feel good is that I didn't go into denial and that I was able to talk it over with the people involved. Good thing you learned your lesson. Maybe you'll always remember this feeling when next you're provoked, and it'll help to deter you from doing it again.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by marsup: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
Equality... grin grin grin

On a serious note, don't let anyone put you into some kinda trouble that will be difficult to come out of...
It's time to take a break.
Apologize and run...
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ravensckar(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Bro for me you did nothing wrong if a woman dares to slap a man then she should be ready to face the consequences….

We should stop giving these women double standards please them no born any girl to slap me just once that I won’t retaliate
If this story is true, the guy really tried. Since I was born and up until this moment, no woman has ever raised her hand on me before. All the ladies I've dated and even the one I married, no one has ever dared to. Sometimes, I think it's about our body carriage.

Guys should stop acting like a weakling in the name of being 'woke'. If a woman raises her hand at you, then beat the living daylight out of her.

#Period

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by rezky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

She actually frustrated you to hold on to something or cogent reason for leaving you...all was planned, she's looking for a way to leave you all this while, and you play into her hands.

At least you or people won't say she left you because you are broke.

Na bullet you dodge bro...make she go
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Learn to paragraph!

I couldn't read all. Nevertheless, dump her, rather than beat her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics) / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.