Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured (39917 Views)

4 Killed, 47 Arrested As Youths Continue To Rampage In Adamawa (pictures) / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by chopnaira: 5:17am On Dec 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod

You allow one person to call a whole tribe killers.
Is this not a provoking hate speech capable of causing serious damage. Where did it say that the Yoruba soldiers were the ones that bomb the north? Does this make sense to allow an animal roam freely on for forum?

These are the kind of people you ban for life.
It's crazy. I have reported so many tribal post and threads and nothing as been done.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by chopnaira: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Morafvcker!

Where you get that fvckin pad from?

Don't tell me it's what I am thinking...
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Teymanhenry(f): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2023
I don't believe the devil is as wicked as these people. They make my dislike for Muslims grow daily. Worse is, I've got Muslim family member
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by GreatOchuks: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2023
amah4game:
Where were you when arrests were made and weapons mopped up? Would you raise up against a system that is technically not in your favour? I can see fighting back fire for fire had worked well in the east
Yeah I remember, but they can't continue sitting down and get slaughtered like Chickens Na,, that's why I called for the whole Middle Belt to unite and assist each other...
Better to be taken down in the battlefield than be sliced into bits while hiding
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by amah4game: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2023
GreatOchuks:

Yeah I remember, but they can't continue sitting down and get slaughtered like Chickens Na,, that's why I called for the whole Middle Belt to unite and assist each other...
Better to be taken down in the battlefield than be sliced into bits while hiding
fight the Nigerian government? Or a system which is already working against them? Benue has laws and a security outfit, how well did it work out for them ? Schools and community are being occupied by the killers, are the police and army not aware? The security know who they are out to protect and it's obvious it's not the innocent indigenous people. Please read between the lines
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by toygod2: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.

Not that easy.
They were nt prepared plus the attackers might have come with more assorted machines
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Mercury12(m): 6:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Ewu ohia una already crying blood
tears from consistent ipob wailers is sweet to me😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.