Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured (39919 Views)

4 Killed, 47 Arrested As Youths Continue To Rampage In Adamawa (pictures) / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by JoeEeL(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Yujin:
You'll never see those Yoruba muslims here. They only care about Hamas and Palestinians but are blind to the slaughter of their very own countrymen. It sucks to be a Yoruba muslim.
Meanwhile, all those tribes who will remain in Nigeria with Fulanis and Yorubas will suffer worst genocide. If they don't make the decision to openly dissociate themselves from these two groups, they will have only themselves to be blamed when the time comes.
RIP to the innocent dead in Plateau.

I DISSOCIATE O.

ABEG, WE SANE YORUBAS DISSOCIATE. CHECK MY POSTS FROM MY FIRST DAY OF REGISTRATION.

DON'T MIND THE FEW RONU-KUS AGBADORIANS TRYING TO MISREPRESENT MY TRIBE O.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by JoeEeL(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Fireboy02:
A whole 5 hrs d military couldn't surpass dem.
Even d airforce

Their focus is on the east. It's a systematic plan to islamize nigeria na... Whoever eye never open at this moment, deserves to be wiped off the earth.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by JoeEeL(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Northernblood7:
Where are those fools telling us that Jews in Israel are killing Christians while terrorist HAMAS love Christian more Ndi Iberibe

God go punish them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by JoeEeL(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2023
hammerT:
FULANI MUST GO...

This must be trended, I swear.

#FulaniMustGo
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2023
JoeEeL:

This must be trended, I swear.

#FulaniMustGo

The Fulani are going no were,Nigeria is their country and will inherit it
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Where are the agbado idiots?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Objectivist04: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2023
stanluiz:
It can happen anywhere.

It has happened in the SE, SW and SS. Fulani herdsmen has killed people in Edo and Delta State.

What you will say is that they can't killed that huge number of people like they did in the Middle belt.

Highest they can kill in SE, SW and SS is 1-10 people. They can't wipe and entire villages and communities. They no fit try am !!

It was the bigoted Ex president Buhari that gave his terrorist brothers the order to kill, maim and destroy fellow Nigeria since 2015.
You said the undiluted truth here, every region has fallen victim to Fulani terrorists but the difference is that they can't kill in such large number and in incessant manner in the south else the country will split. The people of the middle belt are the most inconsequential group in this country. Sad but true

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by seunjungle1(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2023
But these people should at least defend themselves to some reasonable level and stop waiting for one compromised security forces...
This issue has been happening in Jos for long and the people there folding their arms waiting for weak security forces.
Where are their youths, where are their big men that can at least support their youths in getting some light weapons in defending their communities? Can't they form vigilante group and empower them?
Jos is weak!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by AnyanwuSilas: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2023
babasolution:

Can't these people form their own militia,must it be only Fulani with a militia,after all now buhari is not on seat, they were using buhari as an excuse,now it is APC or Muslim Muslim ticket that is the excuse when will their excuses end?
You don't know what's going on or understand the society you're in, you think it's easy to form militias? Many indigeneous hausa groups have formed many security set in the core north to fight against banditary and defend themselves but the Nigerian govt tag them terrorists and is killing them, you saw how they deceived and killed Gana of Benue? Nigeria is against any group that can confront the janjaweeed, Those middle belt christians are minorities and not united, you see what it take major groups like Yoruba and Igbo to create their own militias in the south? The thing is so complex. Before you can challenge the fulani janjaweeed you have to take up military grade weapons like the ESN & it's not easy becos it's illegal

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by ElonEmpire: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2023
U see why I pity those South East mofos joining the Sponsored propaganda against IPOB and ESN?

If not for IPOB and ESN southEast case for be worst.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by JoeEeL(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2023
babasolution:

The Fulani are going no were,Nigeria is their country and will inherit it

They are welcome to Yoruba nation.

We shall see the matter to a conclusive end. Fingers crossed wink
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Objectivist04: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Chochovini:
. We are still saying thesame thing. In SS, both men and women have and knows how to use weapons very well with almost equal guts. So, no amount of any cordinated attack can take them by surprise.
There have been lots of Fulani killings in Edo and Delta, so I don't know what you are saying
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Jayhome24: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
I have nothing to prove to you.

I am not the reason you're not updated.

You're not from SW but want to know when did your NAF now becomes Yoruba or Igbo soldiers
Now tell me,why did 1966 coup by your Nigeria soldiers become Igbo coup?

Your last sentence destroyed every of your argument I'm dissappounted in you. I thought you are an intelligent guy but unfortunately you are still wallowing in the past that added no value to anyone's life.

I'm no here to talk about 1966 that is not the point here right now we are talking about fulani bitch massacres so pls stop joining issues stay on course biko.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
You don't know what's going on or understand the society you're in, you think it's easy to form militias? Many indigeneous hausa groups have formed many security set in the core north to fight against banditary and defend themselves but the Nigerian govt tag them terrorists and is killing them, you saw how they deceived and killed Gana of Benue? Nigeria is against any group that can confront the janjaweeed, Those middle belt christians are minorities and not united, you see what it take major groups like Yoruba and Igbo to create their own militias in the south? The thing is so complex. Before you can challenge the fulani janjaweeed you have to take up military grade weapons like the ESN & it's not easy becos it's illegal

Buhari is not president anymore,that was the lame excuse people used,the igbos did it,whether illegal or not,the igbos did it, go and form alliance with ESN let them teach the plateau,Benue and southern Kaduna how to do it,if not they deserve to be killed
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Ykc2(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.
how many southern states are there but northerners are holding us down ?since you don't know what ak47 is ,you want villagers to fight bandits with arrows?if not that all nigeria military hardware is located in the north will they be controlling we southerners? Owing all the oil Wells in the south
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Objectivist04: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Jayhome24:

When did Yoruba said it was "igbo soldiers" that bombed Kaduna? Pls provide the proof where any Yoruba elder or elders or Afenifere or OPC or Amotekun or any Yoruba governor said the misfiresd bomb was "igbo soldiers"?

Mind you I'm not from SW but I want to know when did our NAF now becomes Yoruba or Igbo soldiers
So the person you are condemning is an lgbo elder or Ohaneze or ebubeagu or ESN abi
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Autobot05: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Then some people will come and give you 10 or 12 reasons not to japa 😁🎄
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by deanoffaculty: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
If you no understand then the comment is not for you.

The comment didn't just fall from sky,They will understand,I mean those yorubas that tagged Kaduna bombing by Nigeria soldiers as Igbos bombing Northerners because they thought it was lead by Igbo man.
That means my statement is still valid.
My opinion is:
Let us stop all the comments that stirs up hatred. We don't have to link kaduna attack or plateau massacre to either Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas or soldiers/Military from any tribe orchestrating blah blah blah...... A life is a life no matter the tribe!! All lives matters.

I understand the angle you are coming from but don't allow what is flying on social media platforms to sink into your good state of mind. Lies flying around, circulation of gossips all in the name of money, etc. Filter it!!

One of those critical things right now in Nigeria is Security. I pray our government will look into this and strengthen the security architectures.

I feel sad when innocent life is being taken matter the tribe.

God will help us in this country.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Edusouls(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2023
jkpbestseries:
thesame religion that brought civilization to Saudi Arabia, Europe and the Americans is thesame religion causing us problems.
not like that as u think bro, humans are nearing the end of our existence on earth, look at the world is all crisis and mass murdering, the worst is yet to come
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Jayhome24: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Objectivist04:

So the person you are condemning is an lgbo elder or Ohaneze or ebubeagu or ESN abi

Another one....

He talked shit and I asked him to proof it, pls why not mind your business and allow him to proof himself?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by bigwig071(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Abeg let's just focus on igbos and ipob matter what happened in plateau is really nothing for us to send Nigerian army honestly
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Objectivist04: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2023
olayinka63:

I think the most daft people in Nigeria are the gullible Christians. Whenever this kind of attacks happened, the only thing that comes to their mind is religious. Instead of looking inward on the cause and way forward to resolve this lingering problems. You people have been shouting Islamization for more than twenty years and yet nothing has been Islamized. However, all the issues you people have been using Islamization to cover are still there. Don't you guys think we need a solution beyond thinking of Islamization? Instead of acting responsibly and face the real ethnic and political issues that is causing this killings, you people shift blame and attention to an imaginary Islamization. Similarly the issue of Israel and Hamas is not religious based, it is a fight for ancestral land. But gullible Nigerian Christians still fixated their minds on religious. Any small fight and killing, they quickly conclude it is religious based. You people should better get matured and think in the right direction.

Issue of Jos and Benue has been there for more than twenty years and yet Christians has not grown their mind beyond Islamization. Well, for your education, the issue of Jos and Benue has been a factor of land tussle and power tussle. Only good leadership, justice, fairness and equity can resolve it. But if we keep on resting on religious based, then our grand children will still meet this fight ongoing.
a
I can see taquia all over your ppl writing, you fall to tell us why the entire Muslim word are in support of Palestinians, only christian support is misguided. Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by hardcore007: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2023
Nigeria is not a place to live. Human life worth nothing here.

Same thing , same execution style will still happen over and over again yet nothing will happen. Not even arrest of the perpetrators will happen. And you want me to live in such a devilish country, tueh! God forbid.
God pls provide enough for me and my family to leave this evil place, amen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.

Just 5 guys packing AK-47s with extended mags can wipe out hundreds of unarmed people, FYI.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Pray(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2023
The governor had time to dress well and even adorn cap.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Tranquillity360: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2023
Jayhome24:

Your last sentence destroyed every of your argument I'm dissappounted in you. I thought you are an intelligent guy but unfortunately you are still wallowing in the past that added no value to anyone's life.

I'm no here to talk about 1966 that is not the point here right now we are talking about fulani bitch massacres so pls stop joining issues stay on course biko.
You just proved your a hypocrite.

You don't know when Nigeria soldiers became yoruba,Igbo, Hausa soldiers.

But you know when action of your Nigeria soldiers become Igbo coup.

Hypocrites only remain the past when it will favour their narrative.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by StrongAlphMale: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Fireboy02:
A whole 5 hrs d military couldn't surpass dem.
Even d airforce

Does Nigeria have military?

The fools you call military and aur force only have power on innocent civilians
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by lurvy: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Over 160 innocent Nigerians killed and yet the Nigerians who protested for Palestinians cannot even come out to condemn and protest this terrorism on innocent Nigerians? cry
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Jayhome24: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
You just proved your a hypocrite.

You don't know when Nigeria soldiers became yoruba,Igbo, Hausa soldiers.

But you know when action of your Nigeria soldiers become Igbo coup.

Hypocrites only remain the past when it will favour their narrative.

Bia, ge ne ku? You are just here and there still talking nonsense. This is 2023 we are talking about Fulani bastards killing innocent people not 1966 issue focus on matter on ground stop behaving like someone with undiagnosed pendulated mental syndrome biko.

Plsss free me if you can't stay on course of a flow discussion pls...
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Newborn27(f): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2023
RIP to the lost innocent souls.

Mr Seun... please do something about the tribal war going on in Nairaland b4 it flows offline.

Imagine the whole front page filled with tribalism and no sympathy for the lost souls or reasonable comments.

This wasn't the educating Nairaland I signed up for in 2012.

It's disheartening.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by domnwan(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Declare herdsmens terrorists just like you declared a whole ethnic group. Nigeria is a country of unserious leaders.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Otolomo1(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2023
This is not a matter of religion brother
Soo as old as you are you can be saying this?
A whole full grown man?
Look at where you have push this country to with your fucking hate for one another
It all start during bokoharam and till now you never stop? Meanwhile you can read that is based on natural resources violent.
And you will be the one shouting tribalism here
War doesn't know maybe you are christian or Muslim ...this is war man not fight
undecided
jmoore:
Islamization of Nigeria!

They are reducing the number of Christians in the north with their jihad.

DSS is busy arresting Christian that condemned the murder of Deborah by muslim terrorists.

And you don't want me to believe these attacks are sponsored by the muslim government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today / Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.