Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured (39918 Views)

4 Killed, 47 Arrested As Youths Continue To Rampage In Adamawa (pictures) / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by RosyIsBlessed: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2023
cry

Oh my goodness, this is terrible
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2023
So, they finally allowed this news come out... I thought they would try hard to suppress it.

Where are the Anti-japa Patriots?!!

Please, come and tell us how this happens in every other foreign nation on a regular basis.

Tell me how you can kill 5 to 10 people in a day anywhere in the US or other nations, and the whole world won't stand still...!

Here, tens to hundreds are murdered in cold blood, yet the world goes on like nothing happened... Hell, even Nigerians will pretend and be throwing parties all over.

If we talk, you will call us "Children of Hate"!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by BabaHenry(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2023
ogododo:

Dem no fit buy luggars to defend themselves. D cut their hands. I beg enough.
I dey reason am
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by SlavaUkraini: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2023
99% of these Herdsmen are Muslims....

And yet that Beast that calls himself Postinor will tell people that Islam is a religion of Peace ....

May God, Allah, Jehovah and Ogun punish all Muslims that are Terrorists Sympathizers..

E nor go better for all of una...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Brushstrokes20: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!👀👀👀
Nig is being ruled by a bunch of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
# a stitch in time⌚ saves nine 9️⃣💯✅
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Mosba: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Gunmi should speak up now

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Areacleo: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2023
The only way this carnage can end are this FG must mandate everyone in those areas to have an ID card, compulsory for any movement from one local government to another if that must be the case, if you don't have it stay in your village, if you must move from one place to another you have to even document yourself,
State Policing and community Policing, now ìs the time to create it.
Let every one in those areas have license Guns, if they have license Guns in their house which they are not allowed to carry from their house more than 20meters,even if it's a normal rifle, the attackers on both sides will think twice before attacking someone with Gun in his house even if they are going with AK47.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by UselessBuharist: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2023
The way they are being killed by Islamic terrorists in the north one would think their population will reduce
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2023
johnmartus:
If to say our security agencies really know what it takes to return sanity to individuals this bastard supposed to rot in jail.

Okay... So, what about the bastards that killed innocent people like goats and fowls?!

You can't secure lives and properties but you can swiftly target and clamp down on critics!

Be ashamed and shut the fvck up please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Ekejoestar:
I wonder why this news hasn't been moved to frontpage, oh I remember it didn't happen in the SE
Una must find way squeeze if igbos inside as if that change ipob from being a terrorist body.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by RosyIsBlessed: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2023
vanbonattel:
This news will be swept under the carpet, no be nairaland again. Let's wait for bad news of a man slapping his wife in Anambra to publish on frontpage.

Must y'all attribute everything to tribal and religious sentiment?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2023
Alhamdullilah for being a Muslim smiley.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by firearcher: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2023
May the Lord comfort the bereaved and may swift judgement be delivered on the perpetrators
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2023
Fireboy02:
A whole 5 hrs d military couldn't surpass dem.
Even d airforce

The Airforce only bombs IDP camps and festival gatherings.

Thank you!!! tongue
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Jayhome24: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Where the yoruba soldiers.

Is it only to bomb innocent Northerners they sabi

Yoruba soldiers Pls where are they and who they are and where is this coming from

I'm ashamed of you so when when Benue people were constantly butchered in hundreds continously during Buhari did you say where are Fulani soldiers?

You are nwa ewu, anuofia, oye izuzu animal that is what you are.

You woke this morning filled these much hatred? You are a disgusting nonentity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by twilliamx(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Where the yoruba soldiers.

Is it only to bomb innocent Northerners they sabi

Why do you guys always talk without an iota of sense. Must you tribalize every serious post.
This is highly disheartening

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Mayeldah(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2023
The Herdsmen voted for the druggie and his Ronu people, so no one will be arrested.

I only just pity the Plateau and Benue people!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by SaLongs1(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2023
johnmartus:
If to say our security agencies really know what it takes to return sanity to individuals this bastard supposed to rot in jail.
Unless you are from the camp of the attackers I don't see how this statement should offend you.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Ewedegubbler: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Family business. e no concern me..More potential APC christian voters reduced. those useful idiots would still vote for APC so no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Chochovini: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.
. Just listen to yourself. Look, just two men with deadly weapons can disperse 50 men with no weapons to defend themselves. Let alone women and children.
But honestly, I think it‘s high time every Nigerians should get one form of weapon or the other for self defense, just in case.
I cannot sit and watch my loved ones been slaughtered before my very eye just like that and do nothing. I just can‘t stand it. No not at all.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by GreatOchuks: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Maybe, just maybe the Middle Belt people are all weaklings,,, it's proven the only language terrorists understand is retributive violence..

Instead of the Middle Belt to form a strong militia , arm themselves properly and defend themselves against these attacks ,, they are running to the media , the government and the same Army that will later bomb them.

Until they take their destinies in their hands and confront the hyenas , they wouldn't give them chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Ebika06114: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Islamic on the rampage

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Lanre1st(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
jkpbestseries:
thesame religion that brought civilization to Saudi Arabia, Europe and the Americans is thesame religion causing us problems.

It is not about religion, it about power tussle. Some powerful individuals are behind the attacks counting score for money and political gains.

Though they use religion as shields like Adeboye, TP Joshua, Oyakilome, Oyedepo use pastoral as cover up for their political aspirations and their financial crimes
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by pharmagba: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
The only problem bedeviling our country is the insecurities.

I will never mince words in saying Boko Haram terrorists, killers herdsmen, Bandit and ipob terrorists are all menace to the society and the earlier the government send them to this creator, the better for our sanity.

I call on president Bola Tinubu GCFR to deal mercilessly with this people before they made him a failure.

Security should be the number one of his priorities, and I pretty much sure he will deal with them in the language they understand.
The enemies of Nigeria are within
Nigerians plotting to destroy Nigeria, then choosing a Christmas day to execute their wickedness just to make headlines

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Drsnives(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.
A single person can take on 5 guys unaware..
Those massacred were taken unaware
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Sharatan(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Truth be told, there’s a war going on in this country. If you think you’re safe you’re not. Until we open our eyes to the truth and fight back, we are on snooze and it won’t be long till the war gets to everyone’s doorstep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by israelmao(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Killer Fulani herdmen are like Hamas their mission is to advance Jihadist ideology that's why Israel doesn't take any killing of her citizens by Hamas with a pinch of salt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by amah4game: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2023
What is the use of the security structure in the state and country at large? Are they they for ulterior motives? If at the end of it all they cannot perform the basic yet allocated billions! I am begining to believe the ideology and reasons behind the objection of the Eastern people, yet the same security cannot use the same might on the herders and bandits! Rest in peace to the murdered souls, the unity in Nigeria you believed in has failed you!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by lexy2014: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2023
With regards the Rivers state political crisis, Ajuri Ngelale said

“That is to say if you are the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and your primary objective is to make sure that the Nigerian people are safe; that they are able to operate in an environment that is stable and does not place them in any form of insecurity, then you know that if a political crisis is devolving into something that is generating manmade insecurity, then the president needs to step in and he took that wise decision to step in,” the presidential aide maintained.

but in this particular case, where is the "action" of the same C-in-C? or does his C-in-C position not cover this type of matter? is this not the reall security and safety issue he is supposed to address?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by onuman: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2023
Plateau people need to go to England to fetch Mr Go On With One Nigeria (Yakubu Gowon) to fight back the Fulani. How short-sighted was Gowon in 1967?
There are many sovereign countries in the UN with population ten times less the population of Jos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos / Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.