Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! (5902 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / I Finally Bleep My Neibor / Girlfriend Is Askin Me About Number Of Women Ive Had Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2023
SCANDAL ..SCANDAL...SCANDAL!!!! angry

Last week she said, hello darling angry
On tuesday,she saw afain &; say: how are u my dear angry
and then today she said: Good Morning darling.
This is the trick women use when they love u altho it was love at first site when i saw her & her husband at shoprite.i no she want me

Please help!!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MidasTouch15: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2023
You're a child

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Balablue64: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
You are a stuwpid, bored child.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
MidasTouch15:
You're a child

I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover bro.do u hav girlfriends sir?(no oofense) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Balablue64:
You are a stuwpid, bored child.

but why do pooor people enjoy cusssin people. Thread says: please advise...insted, u cussin undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Vinnie2000(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
OP,

Is your neighbour's wife lightskin?

because all ur Yeye stories is always about Lightskin Girls. sad smiley

4 Likes

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

Is your neighbour's wife lightskin?

because all ur Yeye stories is always about Lightskin Girls. sad smiley

No bro. Shes not lightskin ..she is BBW angry
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by youngberry001(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrCork:

I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover bro.do u hav girlfriends sir?(no oofense) angry
childish!!

#military

5 Likes

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrAgbako: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
I have medicine to cure this your pathetic illness. I know you won't buy it. But other nairaland people will be willing to contribute money to buy it for you 😂

3 Likes

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by 100smile(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Y'all cracking me up. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
youngberry001:
childish!!

#military

Bro i have moiney (£pounds)..u dont!!
anyways bacckto our serios tooic..should i toast my neibors wife?(no oofensece) undecided
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrAgbako:
I have medicine to cure this your pathetic illness. I know you won't buy it. But other nairaland people will be willing to contribute money to buy it for you 😂

U need medicine to cure yor brokeness sir.....do u hav any afvice for me sir..YES OR KNOW??(no oofensece) angry
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Natbrowny: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrCork:

This is the trick women use when they love u altho it was love at first site when i saw her & her husband at shoprite.i no she want me

Show me where she wants sex in this ur essay.

Sometimes ladies use dear for small boys
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Greystone: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
As inappropriate as it is, when did a woman calling a man who is not her husband “Darling” become synonymous with a request for sex?
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Natbrowny:

Show me where she wants sex in this ur essay.

Sometimes ladies use dear for small boys

not sure if u were sunshade at night or yor glassssses dont have lens sir but dint u hear me say she said Darling? ..we aint even had sexxc yet & she callin me darling.if u no women, u will no its a trick they use if the want u!!(no oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Greystone:
As inappropriate as it is, when did a woman calling a man who is not her husband “Darling” become synonymous with a request for sex?

WHY SHOUKD A WOMAN BE CALLIN ANOTHER MAN (who is not her husband) DARLING??....is dat normal ir abnormal?:and if u ever had a girlfriend, u will clearly understand dat women call u darling only when they want sexxxc later on!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Chimezie198(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mr coke, you've been consistent for 13 years now.. you deserve a lightskin accolade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nike (Just do it)

###

1 Like

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by HighTableVoice: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Rebate.. she want probably wants to get to her husband using you. Women are not stupid no matter how reckless they act. If you like smash but not advisable as that will only get you deeper in the rabbit “HOLE”.. if you want to ignore, busy as a man. No be say deh go up and down but you stepping out call someone and talk on your phone so it’s only hi and courtesy greetings if not sha put your phone for your ear.. she is hunting and she’s lock on you.. break it if you know you have no interest .. if you can’t.. God help you . And if you are not that religious chop and go but no say u go bite the consequences later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Melagros(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm just here to read comments, the good one oo, the bad one oo and even the ugly one as well

1 Like

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by WilsonBright935: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrCork:

You can't last 2 months in the UK if you're take "Good morning darling" close to heart cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by imagrg(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Your spirit is willing to take her to bed but your small preek is weak!

If I were you, I would do this....

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrCork:

Oga, you don't need any help from Nairalanders on this.You have the free will and the choice of succumbing to the seductress or resisting and fleeing.
Don't listen to the advice of depraved sexual perverts on this forum, advising you to give in.
If you do, you will pay dearly for it, and remember no sin ever goes unpunished,as long as the earth still exists.Your sin will find you out.
Some foolish men have been murdered for sleeping with another man's wife.
Some have been set up and imprisoned for rape,on that same reason.
Many still have died in unforseen and strange circumstances.
Many later marry their own wives and have them sleeping with other men.
In this life, you reap what you sow.
Proverbs 6:29 says" So is he who goes in to his neighbour's wife; none who touches her will go unpunished.
If you are sensible, avoid other men's wives, for they are a deadly trap for the foolish and undiscerning.
Also Pro.7:26-27 says" For many a victim has she laid low;yea ,all her slain are a mighty host.
Her house is the way to Sheol, going down to the chambers of death.
If you are wise and sensible, you won't do anything that would unfailingly boomerang on you sooner or later.
Good luck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Mhizzard(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrCork:

how do you made such money?you must be fraudster.
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
You have already concluded that's an invitation for you to sleep with her.
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mhizzard:

how do you made such money?you must be fraudster.

and so?...i have moiney, u dont..anyways any advise for yor brother? Should i toast my neibor wife or not?(no oofensece) angry
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Desusi: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Oga, you don't need any help from Nairalanders on this.You have the free will and the choice of succumbing to the seductress or resisting and fleeing.
Don't listen to the advice of depraved sexual perverts on this forum, advising you to give in.
If you do, you will pay dearly for it, and remember no sin ever goes unpunished,as long as the earth still exists.Your sin will find you out.
Some foolish men have been murdered for sleeping with another man's wife.
Some have been set up and imprisoned for rape,on that same reason.
Many still have died in unforseen and strange circumstances.
Many later marry their own wives and have them sleeping with other men.
In this life, you reap what you sow.
Proverbs 6:29 says" So is he who goes in to his neighbour's wife; none who touches her will go unpunished.
If you are sensible, avoid other men's wives, for they are a deadly trap for the foolish and undiscerning.
Also Pro.7:26-27 says" For many a victim has she laid low;yea ,all her slain are a mighty host.
Her house is the way to Sheol, going down to the chambers of death.
If you are wise and sensible, you won't do anything that would unfailingly boomerang on you sooner or later.
Good luck.
Lobatan! What further words.A word is sufficient for the wise.A foolish man easily fall prew of whorish woman.

1 Like

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Desusi:

Lobatan! What further words.A word is sufficient for the wise.A foolish man easily fall prew of whorish woman.
Exactly.Thanks a lot.
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by ItisWell22(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Chimezie198:
Mr coke, you've been consistent for 13 years now.. you deserve a lightskin accolade.

He really does deserve an award. 🤭
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Mhizzard(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
MrCork:

and so?...i have moiney, u dont..anyways any advise for yor brother? Should i toast my neibor wife or not?(no oofensece) angry
nah your wahala be dat.if you like go rape am
Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2023
You may be wrong if its from her salutations you feel you are seeing love.....it may be a mere talk..i do tell alot of ladies " i love you " but it does not been i deg eye them

1 Like

Re: My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! by Trizyd(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2023
You are reading the situation wrongly ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Skills That Impress A Woman. / My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.