Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82854 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Lindalilian: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA

11 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by MarketDispatch: 4:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't A

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.

532 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by virginchaser(m): 4:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Oops

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by TossTos: 4:12am On Jun 18, 2023
He married her for decoration and to just have children

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fijiano202(m): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Who ever advice her to do this is as stupid as she is ...there's no justification for cheating ...even if it was outside it's still better not to your husband brother ....that's ashawo nature ..

Why not divorce him and leave the innocent man with His God ...

Later when His church Grow she will want to claim mummy G.O

443 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by gaby(m): 4:41am On Jun 18, 2023
What's this explanation supposed to impress upon the viewers?

Validation? Justification? A trend?

You do not owe me or anyone else any explanation, ma.

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Why didnt she take a divorce if she couldnt take it anymore?...Why didnt she seek families assistance? What she did is wrong and very wrong.

See this woman who feels or imagined her husband was neglectful and went on all this while riding her husbands brothers preeq, when in fact he gave all his time, emotional energy, and earthly resources to this woman, by marrying her.

Woe betide any god forsaking idiot here whos opinion will try to justify what she did with the brother was alright. Thunder go locate una all.

I curse her and that brother. How dare she do such a thing right in their bedroom, on their bed?

That's was how a girl's mother raped the girls 16years old boyfriend 300 times without mercy, sending the onces normal little man straight into Psychiatric Rehabilitation.....Pure undiluted wickedness!

Ps: The brother will get his own fair share when Karma hits him with uppe cut, right under the lower jar.

cc: jeromestarks talk your own about all those always h0rny non- virgin walking vaginal people

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 4:58am On Jun 18, 2023
If she is tired of the so called marriage, it would have been better to walk away instead of engaging in such act of adultery.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 5:09am On Jun 18, 2023
You were getting married to a Pastor, you should have had this in mind that you're not getting married to the every day sex kind of man but a man of God who will most time want to separate himself from such distractions. As a woman, it's not just about bearing the name "Pastor Mrs" but your understanding and mindset must be in sync, young marriages frequently breaking up these days is a big worry sad
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by crossfire(m): 5:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Hmmmmm na wa oh,this one is deep

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 5:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
You were getting married to a Pastor, you should have had this in mind that you're not getting married to the every day sex kind of man but a man of God who will most time want to separate himself from such distractions. As a woman, it's not just about bearing the name "Pastor Mrs" but your understanding and mindset must be in sync, young marriages frequently breaking up these days is a big worry sad
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy

To the bolded...

so your sister changes relationship every time. A new one every other time....wow!

... I hope she finds a bus-stop, in other not to keep increasing the millage..it should be already too high by now for the new relationship, so probability of her cheating is already at the higher side(take my words with a gigantic pinch of salt) wink

73 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fourboys: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2023
The end is really near.. she even get mind face camera dey do video shocked shocked

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by emma2002(m): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2023
My issue is why censoring the pretty face of someone who has agreed to speak up....I can figure out she has a gloss lipstick on!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

To the bolded...

so your sister changes relationship every time. A new one every other time..... She is a Potential something ...
No sir, she has just been into two relationships which i knew about and had her heart broken twice. She actually took that decision above before her first relationship so take your mind off it sir

11 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Originalsly: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2023
The pastor should know that he can't leave his wife untouched for such lengthy periods especially when he is around. How can he neglect his marital duties? ... how can he counsel his married church members that come to him for guidance? Even if he wasn't aware... his wife brought it to his attention ... how can he not try to satisfy her... but instead allow his junior brother to be alone with her? ... a young buck and a Hot sex starved young lady alone under the same roof ?Nature does not sleep. He had to have read in the Bible about the man that was seduced by his own two daughters. I don't believe thus pastor can be so naive... I wouldn't be surprised to learn he be having steady Night Vigil and spending his sexual energy on the young members.
The wife had no need to post any video ... and worse ... trying to justify her actions. Adultery is adultery ... and she should know what to do as the wife of a Pastor and she a Christian . He needs to step down as Pastor ... he must have read that if one cannot control his family he should not hold position in the church.

Wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
No sir, she has just been into two relationships which i knew about and had her heart broken twice. She actually took that decision above before her first relationship so take your mind off it sir

Just forget it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 5:55am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

Her heart was broken? great.....That's how it starts.....men turn women into what the become, atleast most of the cases.

Aha!! its Pay back time for your sister to have her own pound of flesh on her potential partner.

Wahala wahala wahala
That's what you men do to us often, hopefully you won't be her victim wink

5 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by loswhite(m): 5:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA
Why not ask her the reason she stayed in the marriage? If it was the pastor that was caught sleeping with her sister would you have come type this nonsense? Would you have accepted the pastor story that her wife did not allow him to touch her? If she knows she cannot cope with the husband because of lack of sex she should have divorced him and feel free to knack who ever she wants to knack. A woman will always play the Victim. The last time that was how one killed a 50 year old man and some set of crazy ppl where supporting her saying why should the man be taking advantage of 21 year old girl....lol. This are the same set of ppl that are happy for Regina Daniels 0 .

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by seguntijan(m): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Hmmm, that's not a reason for cheating, you could have divorced him and remarry. Then you'll carry your shoulder up. But with what you just did, no sane man will want to marry you again after your husband divorce you. And if your husband did not divorce you, you won't be free in the family and the church.

There's an islamic clerics whose wife was misbehaving also, when people asked him what was wrong, he said he can't let out the secret of who he's married to, unfortunately the issue led to divorce and people now ask him for the reason of divorce, he said he still can't reveal the secret of someone he once married and don't want to have anything to do with.

In as much as what she did was bad, the pastor should know that he also failed to provide her needs, when Jesus knew he was sent to the lost sheep, he did not marry because he wants to focus. That pastor would have done that but he went ahead to punish her by sex starving her apart from that, the pastor should have divorced her on a low key without all this drama. The shame is not on her alone but the pastor as well.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Omo, body no be firewood abeg. The lady even try to forcefully stay celibate because of her husband. Even some men no go fit do am. Eight good months,haba!🤷‍♂️
I no go shock if the pastor sef get one smallie for corner wey em dey fire.

Sex is necessary, and I don't see why you will ignore your wife for that long period of time. You carry pastor and church for head forget say you get wife wey need steady doking.

Still, that doesn't make her actions right. If na so the sex hungry am reach she for divorce the man so she can f;k to her satisfaction, not when she's married!

Racoon, you wey dey shout "marriage is for better for worse" , you don see am now. Shall we say she was only protecting her marriage by not divorcing? 🤷‍♂️
Because na una go attack am if she choose to divorce on that ground!

16 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by loswhite(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

To the bolded...

so your sister changes relationship every time. A new one every other time....wow!

... I hope she finds a bus-stop, in other not to keep increasing the millage..it should be already too high by now for the new relationship, so probability of her cheating is already at the higher side(take my words with a gigantic pinch of salt) wink
What is the relationship with stepping in to a new relationship and changing every time? Can you tell us how many relationship you have step into in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2023
loswhite:
What is the relationship with stepping in to a new relationship and changing every time? Can you tell us how many relationship you have step into in your life?

I'do the questioning, not you.

How old are you? I need a quick answer!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by loswhite(m): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Originalsly:
The pastor should know that he can't leave his wife untouched for such lengthy periods especially when he is around. How can he neglect his marital duties? ... how can he counsel his married church members that come to him for guidance? Even if he wasn't aware... his wife brought it to his attention ... how can he not try to satisfy her... but instead allow his junior brother to be alone with her? ... a young buck and a Hot sex starved young lady alone under the same roof ?Nature does not sleep. He had to have read in the Bible about the man that was seduced by his own two daughters. I don't believe thus pastor can be so naive... I wouldn't be surprised to learn he be having steady Night Vigil and spending his sexual energy on the young members.
The wife had no need to post any video ... and worse ... trying to justify her actions. Adultery is adultery ... and she should know what to do as the wife of a Pastor and she a Christian . He needs to step down as Pastor ... he must have read that if one cannot control his family he should not hold position in the church.

Wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere.
Shut up. He should step down from the church because he caught his wife cheating with his brother. Mentally deranged ppl typing on nairaland. Control of family now equals knocking. The rate at which you guys go to support nonsense is quite amazing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Sickler!
loswhite:
Shut up. He should step down from the church because he caught his wife cheating with his brother. Mentally deranged ppl typing on nairaland. Control of family now equals knocking. The rate at which you guys go to support nonsense is quite amazing.

What's your own opinion? Stop attacking what other people think is their own opinions.

Get lost if you do not have any opinion though ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ezmans: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2023
This a prank

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by TemplarLandry: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Mummy G.O, aşhewo dey your eyes. Not touching you for 6 months is not a good enough reason to sleep with his your brother-in-law. From her words, it's clear they've been doing it for long. Save your manipulative tears madam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Luckysbab: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
That's what you men do to us often, hopefully you won't be her victim wink
Hopefully, he will be.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by talented321: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Konji na bastard, but between men and women who konji affect most

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by emperor4love(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Broda from hell

4 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2023
She is even bold enough to grant an interview to. And must be teling a lot of lies inorder to make it sweet. Her action can never be justified befor God and man. The pastor should tank god for using this incident to unmask the true identity of who he's been sharing a bed with all these years . a person that is capable of kiling him . no love was lost.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by CSTRR: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinth 7:5

As much as spiritual power is directly proportional to how much fasting and prayer you can do, it's very important that you fulfill your duties as a husband.

God will not listen to you if you have a wife at home burning with desire.

You must fulfill her desires and get permission from her before you embark on any fast.

And don't engage on very long fasting as a married man.
That is what the bible says. Your body is no longer your own.

You can either be like Paul and remain unmarried, so that you can fast as long as you like till you attain the anointing of Elijah and Elisha combined.
That is good.

But any fasting and prayer you do while your wife is left unattended for months is a waste of time and God will not regard it.

The pastor should forgive her and make amends.

That is not a whoree. That is just a long suffering woman that fell into the temptations of Satan due to failings of her own husband.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.