Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church (745 Views)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church by MrD2: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
Nairalanders,

Please, advice. For a church wedding, where is the ideal place to hold a wedding ceremony? Is it in the lady's or the guy's church.

If you have reasons for your choice, please share same.

Sincere advice pls. Let's be objective and not biased.

Thanks.
Re: Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Neutral Church! To avoid [b]katakata[/b]lization!. . .[/size]
Re: Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Well its often said in the part of nigeria where I come from that,a woman has no permanent place of worship till she gets married,meaning that the place where her husband worships is where she'll end up.
Even the bible made us to understand that a man is the head so I think it should be in the man's church,except they both agree otherwise.
Re: Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church by MrsChima1(f): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
If both goes to a separate church then try a banquet hall or hotel resort that would allow both parties to come together in celebration.
Re: Should A Wedding Ceremony Be In The Lady's Or The Guy's Church by femmy2010(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2011
I do say the guy's church but any would do though.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Marriage Last Without Se.x / I Don’t Like Beating Around The Bush / I Need A Lady Just For Valentine Day,time Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.