Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,103 members, 7,838,793 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (16665 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by DonJoey(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Beaf1: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2011
Fake Beaf where are you? Someone is threatening to kill your paymaster. Your job is at stake!  Y'all GEJ errand boys better thame this beast of no job/food for you cheesy
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by TenKobo1: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2011
Honestly i dont give a damn if this thug of a state governor, succeeds in his threat of killing Retardinho, his wife and Retarldo his brother, as long as he is killed also in the fire fight. Who knows, that might be the beginning of the revolution. I mean, what could be better than the masses holding their peace while the elite slaughter themslves? Imagine Gbenga Daniel killing OBJ, Fashola killing Asiwaju Area Boys, Gov Orji blowing Kalu to smithreens, Atiku smashing Babangida's head with a second-handed pistol and so on, all in open street fights.  grin grin I cant wait for the war to start God!
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by circus: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2011
They are both the same,Sylva and GEJ and both are in the same party,their approach differs cos GEJ na silent killa while Sylva na mafioso, I think the party itself is the problem buh Bluetooth I dey feel you ooo na u sabi GEJ very well
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ayusman16(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
Some comments here shows some Nairalanders should be shot for posting senseless comments on unverified story.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by member479760: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
Biafra in action! go ahead kill and dont forget to kill yaself.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by johnblaze1: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
find out what Gov Sylva said http://blackenterpreurs..com/
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by DOGIDOPE: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
na dem dem nothing concern me hisses and walks away
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by mallorca(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
they are the same people
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by oludimuni: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
That is completely Idiotic. That is how they put themselves into trouble with there mouth
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by tsadiq(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
dats their bizness ! Let them fight hand to hand or gun to gun and kill them selves!. Got nothing to do with dat.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Konnektions146(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
na wa oooo

which way naija
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by buJu234: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
nai e papa get d state abi?
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by stchinedu: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
Birds of the same feather, tongue
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Rhea(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]When Presidents remove and instal governors at will, it should not surprise anyone that someone is out there threatening to kill.
Whatever happened to voting, election, democracy? This country sef [/size]
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by success4(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
I laugh in militant  grin grin grin
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
I do not believe this - pretty shocking.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hahahahahaha, This man has finally gone cahoots, he needs to be in a physic ward not in the government house.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by 1025: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
why is jonathan turning himself to another obasanjo that hand picks candidates not minding what the ppl think?
the battle of bayelsa will be interesting sha. we are waiting.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by eros(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hmmmmm!!!! Interesting. Governor Sylva please carry out this threat quickly. Nigeria needs a new President desperately.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by adook1: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
What do you expect of a drug addict now given so miuch money they man ought to be arrested and shot a governor who will appear on tv interview and offer him self for drug test,slapped ashawo in a party
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Natasha2(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
Yet another lie undecided
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by calebrita(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
GEJ ODECHUKWU EBELE JONATHAN SHOULD BEWARE OF HIS BROTHERS OR ELSE , ??
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
Wait, they're brothers? Biological brothers? ai!!! Nigeria's politic is so messy.

Then that makes the threat less potent. I've threatened my cousins once in a while. All in the family love nau. undecided
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Hadone(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
eros:

Hmmmmm!!!! Interesting. Governor Sylva please carry out this threat quickly. Nigeria needs a new President desperately.
U mean SAMBO?
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ektbear: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
all this wahala. . .
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by dadicvila(m): 1:34am On Nov 04, 2011
only strangers will say this story is a lie, too many ignorant people on nairaland, i am in yenagoa now and its a well circulated story,and any one who knows yenagoa wud know its too small 4 rumours
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 04, 2011
Very undemocratic if true
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by oderemo(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2011
Well well, i hate empty threats, the sooner this man carry out his action the better for us all.
Nigerians need him.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by texazzpete(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2011
I find it more interesting that the OP doesn't know how to spell the word 'mountain'. grin
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by inene: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2011
Governor Timipre Sylva should not be allowed to get away with this type of misbahavour. It is rather umbecoming for a state Governor to threaten the President of the Federal Republic even if he is his elder brother. if this is allowed to happen others will do worse than that. The leadership of the PDP should not allow Sylva come back as Governor. His behaviour is a disgrace. He can hire hirelings to do his bidding because he controls the resources of the state. Would be be able to do that on his own as an individual. People forget that they are mere mortals and that power is transient. The PDP should ask Sylva to stand down. Nothing short of this is acceptable. It should be remembered that the god which demands blood as sacrifice will not accept oil merely because it is also red.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army / Lagos Begins Residents' Registration Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.