Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Emeka Ike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emeka Ike (371 Views)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike by ruleurworld: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
When I saw Emeka Ike's interview , I was really sad for him. I felt his pain. Guy's, I mean, it's not easy: to have worked so hard, only to lose almost everything to one hole (gold digger) whom you picked up from the street, cleaned, and polished to modern, standard, first class babe. Anyways, I no really blame my guy. Na luv cause am.
I had to write this because growing up, Emeka Ike was one of our childhood heroe in the Nollywood movie industry. I mean, he was that tough bad guy killing his roles and giving us joy back to back non stop before the emergence of Jim Iyk and others. Whenever you see Emeka Ike in a movie, you will be excited because you know what to expect. One of my all time favorite Nollywood movie "Not Man Enough" easily comes to mind.
Meanwhile, I didn't know that my/heroe, is a SIMP at home. Things people do for luv. TRAGIC! If you weren't wise before better be wise now. E get why. Learn to use people own take get sense. Before you agree to have/open joint account with your partner make sure you have dotted all the i's and have crossed all the t's as well in marriage.
Infact, nothing bad if you consult your spiritual fathers first: make them help you check whether front clear before going ahead to do that shit. Even self, before getting married, consult first; if you no say you no get mind to dey overlook things. Make them help you use their third eye take check ur woman well. A popular adage says that it's too late to cry when the head is already cut off. A word they say is enough for the wise. A stitch in time, saves nine. Says another.
If you are very successful, before getting married, produce legal documents for your would be wife or partner to sign, through a competent lawyer. Let the documents state clearly that your wife will not in anyway interfere with your financial dealings, bank account, investment, properties and businesses. Or, better still do like that wise footballer "Hackraf Hakimi". What she gets is only what you give to her. Na wetin fit all these successful modern feminist that went to school.
If she say baby don't you love me; tell her, baby you know I love you but make sure you sign all documents if our marriage is to go ahead. My business partners need them. Period!
Don't slack for any reason. Because, sooner than later, she might get influenced by people or happenings within and outside her surroundings. When she knows she has access to your finance, the temptation will be too much for her to reject. She might frame you up and later file for a divorce. But, if she knows that you are well protected, no matter what, she will most likely look away by tending to her own businesses.
I guess out of love that Emeka Ike bought most if his properties in the name of his wife and son. I can't blame him. Na luv make an no c far. Again, these are his treasures. Moreover, marriage is for better and for worse untill death will do them apart. Abi no b so our holy books talk? And na so Dem teach us.
To me, the only people that can't let you down on this Earth, is either your mum or your dad. The rest na story.
Merry Xmas to all of You in Nairaland.
My SYMPATHY to Emeka Ike.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike by tochez24(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
ruleurworld:
When I saw Emeka Ike's interview , I was really sad for him. I felt his pain. Guy's, I mean, it's not easy: to have worked so hard, only to lose almost everything to one hole (gold digger) whom you picked up from the street, cleaned, and polished to modern, standard, first class babe. Anyways, I no really blame my guy. Na luv cause am.
I had to write this because growing up, Emeka Ike was one of our childhood heroe in the Nollywood movie industry. I mean, he was that tough bad guy killing his roles and giving us joy back to back non stop before the emergence of Jim Iyk and others. Whenever you see Emeka Ike in a movie, you will be excited because you know what to expect. One of my all time favorite Nollywood movie "Not Man Enough" easily comes to mind.
Meanwhile, I didn't know that my/heroe, is a SIMP at home. Things people do for luv. TRAGIC! If you weren't wise before better be wise now. E get why. Learn to use people own take get sense. Before you agree to have/open joint account with your partner make sure you have dotted all the i's and have crossed all the t's as well in marriage.
Infact, nothing bad if you consult your spiritual fathers first: make them help you check whether front clear before going ahead to do that shit. Even self, before getting married, consult first; if you no say you no get mind to dey overlook things. Make them help you use their third eye take check ur woman well. A popular adage says that it's too late to cry when the head is already cut off. A word they say is enough for the wise. A stitch in time, saves nine. Says another.
If you are very successful, before getting married, produce legal documents for your would be wife or partner to sign, through a competent lawyer. Let the documents state clearly that your wife will not in anyway interfere with your financial dealings, bank account, investment, properties and businesses. Or, better still do like that wise footballer "Hackraf Hakimi". What she gets is only what you give to her. Na wetin fit all these successful modern feminist that went to school.
If she say baby don't you love me; tell her, baby you know I love you but make sure you sign all documents if our marriage is to go ahead. My business partners need them. Period!
Don't slack for any reason. Because, sooner than later, she might get influenced by people or happenings within and outside her surroundings. When she knows she has access to your finance, the temptation will be too much for her to reject. She might frame you up and later file for a divorce. But, if she knows that you are well protected, no matter what, she will most likely look away by tending to her own businesses.
I guess out of love that Emeka Ike bought most if his properties in the name of his wife and son. I can't blame him. Na luv make an no c far. Again, these are his treasures. Moreover, marriage is for better and for worse untill death will do them apart. Abi no b so our holy books talk? And na so Dem teach us.
To me, the only people that can't let you down on this Earth, is either your mum or your dad. The rest na story.
Merry Xmas to all of You in Nairaland.
My SYMPATHY to Emeka Ike.

When we talk they say we hate women, they say we're broke and all sort of rubbish⚠️

But we all know how they normally END up!!!

Whether you like it or not as a man.... All women are game players, no matter her tribe, religion and dispensation♂️

With women is WAR⚠️

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Them don start grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike by kals4luv990(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2023
Wetin don happen don happen but another SIMP in training go still Bleep up tomorrow and we go still use am gist in the near future

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2023
Too late to lamenting
Re: Emeka Ike by Exceed15: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Thank God that toxic marriage didn't end his life like Saint obi. That woman looks so calm but she is Evil. The worse was staging her son to disgrace his own father in the public.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She The One?? / If You Find This Out?? / Black Americans Have No Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.