Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! (250 Views)

I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by StrongAlphMale: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Women hate men they cannot manipulate and control. once a woman is prudent with her money they'll say she's being careful, but the moment a man is being prudent with his money they'll quickly tag him as stingy. Why is this so?

Why can't you Women go and hustle, make money and be generous with it? Share it around as you wish?

"Dear men,

If you spend money on girls, they will call you loving, caring etc. If you become broke, they will laugh at you and forget all the 'loving' cash you spent on them
Re: A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by StrongAlphMale: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Better to have money and be called stingy, than not to have and be called BROKE!
Re: A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by NoSmoking: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Except the mom n sisters

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by KingDash09(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2023
I’m very very stingy
No woman worked for the money for me
I hate naija girls with all my life

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by StrongAlphMale: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
NoSmoking:
Except the mom n sisters

Increase the volume Sir

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by StrongAlphMale: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
KingDash09:
I’m very very stingy
No woman worked for the money for me
I hate naija girls with all my life

Truer words has never been spoken like this.

Preach on comrade!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Has No Right To Call Any Man Stingy! by StrongAlphMale: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Seun nlfpmod farano disguy Sissy

This is worthy of FP

(1) (Reply)

How To be stingy to women / English Language Is A Backward Language / Watch How Plastic Surgery Is Done And The Risk Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.