Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37040 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
She came into my room and was like she is so stress out, she will like to take a nap.

Immediately she wake up, she insist on taking her leave that it's getting dark. angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Sammy101111(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot girl let me collect room

290 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by yuping(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sammy101111:

And the idiot let me collect room
undecided huh seriously, wait this is a joke.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by chatinent: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
We go Crunches. What will you eat?

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Bae: “Do you have fowl?”

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sammy101111:

You don't mean it bruh!
You for tell her that you like it with a mix of blood.

Na joke oooo (lols).

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by stunnert(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sammy101111:

You got played and she won a free lunch

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
shamsin6300:
She came into my room and was like she is so stress out, she will like to take a nap.

Immediately she wake up, she insist on taking her leave that it's getting dark. angry
She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by bestdefender: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
After paying over 8k ,she still requested for data money I just told her I ain't giving you shit, stood up n left, got to my car n drive off the look in her face sweet me die. I came to date you and u came to drain me .............Fck all yo

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:

She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy

Lols......
Maybe I didn't understand her move then.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
bestdefender:
After paying over 8k ,she still requested for data money I just told her I ain't giving you shit, stood up n left, got to my car n drive off the look in her face sweet me die. I came to date you and u came to drain me .............Fck all yo

You did the right thing
My kind of man
Some simp will gladly send.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Arewa247(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boogyman

Were I fit get wiwi for your area?

Cuz I no dey understand wetin o.p write.

Its very urgent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by arthurwillia(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Haha faith oau 2015, I been get small change that year. So I asked her to follow me on a date na.
My head should have told me this one na I never chop o she come fat join sef.
When we got to banwill oau, crowded as usual, found a spot and we sat quietly. She ordered food and started eating, Aunty chill na, na toast I come Toast you for here. We finished eating and we didn’t even get to talk well.. she finished one can of malt.

Me jokingly asked
Should they give you another malt?
She said yes han han
Omo I shock ooo
So weird

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2022
chatinent:

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Damn!!! grin

Bae decided to offer embarrassment for two grin

Reminds me of a girl who was asked.....

Guy: Don't you know Duck ?

Girl replies: Is it not that small small Turkey with long long mouth ?

grin grin grin

Sometimes I love it when these creatures form too much and end up displaying such a wonderful talent. grin

Peace!

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:29am On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Nigga suppose take style cuddle fess... The rest will be on natural autopilot grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:47am On Jan 28, 2022
We met online and fixed a date at my hotel room...She came in and entered the hotel bathroom immediately to go pee and then suddenly she came out stark naked...E shock me

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Sammy101111:

i hope you made her suck your dikc for HOURS for compensation?! but if it was me, i would have asked:"is your nyansh on its period too?! because something got to be bleeped to compensate for the bbq fish and cranberry"

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Jeon(f): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2022
I thought you are married?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
I thought you are married?

Married!
What make you think of that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Jeon(f): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
shamsin6300:

Married! What make you think of that?
IDK

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

IDK

Local man is still single sha
It shall be well God willing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Jeon(f): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
shamsin6300:

Local man is still single sha It shall be well God willing.
what about the picture I saw.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

what about the picture I saw.
I just put it there Sir.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Totiemide: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
chatinent:

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Its the fowl for me... Mehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Totiemide: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
We met online and fixed a date at my hotel room...She came in and entered the hotel bathroom immediately to go pee and then suddenly she came out stark naked...E shock me

No long thing. She came prepared.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by slawormiir: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of first date and relationship

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by blinking001(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Y'all still take Nigerian women on dates? Hell no. Anyway I'm here to read comments.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by DropsMic(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
The Aunty was just chewing her food with her mouth open like a goat ... On a normal day i would have scolded her.. But she had a perfectly round and not too big bum bum – just the way i like them (see below) – and i was horn-y so i just lock up.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by xeratek: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
One of the big reason I detest fat girls so much, the uncontrollable gluttony when free food is available.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by badboyTee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy gift0123 go use shit spoil my toilet on first date her shit was really smelling that day I wonder what she ate since that day I haven't called her again

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seems this food issue is not peculiar to some of our darling Naija babes alone....

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

"Her housemate showed up"
"Her roommate and her roommate's little cousin 'just happened' to be passing by the restaurant and,
'Hey, can they join us?'
I just didn't consider it a date anymore.
So I paid for my food, she paid for hers, and that was the last time we all hung out.

"She used me for free food"

"It was pretty apparent that she was only going out to dinner with me for the free food.
[She] barely made conversation, [and] had her face in her phone the entire time.
She seemed completely disinterested in anything I had to say.
She didn't realise though that my buddy worked at the restaurant we were at, so after we ate,
I went up to him, told him what the deal was, paid for my half of the meal and I left her there.".

BabaIbo:
I got two...

The first one came with her friend to a date, I was really disappointed in her but I kept my cool and divided whatever money I budgeted for her between her and her friend.
Her friend was murmuring to her "I thought you said the guy is loaded."
I was just laughing inside.

The second was a girl that tried stealing my chain, she has already left with it when I realized but I ran after and I collected the chain.
Last last them still the chain when I tried settling a rift between two people quarrelling.
Since that day I made up my mind to always mind my business.
Lol cheesy
Reading the above comments
All guys are the same and all girls are like the same too.
Different people.
Similar outcomes.
From UK to US to Naija!
All man for themselves.

And the below from abroad based Slawomir........

15 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / Check Out Adesua Etomi's Bridesmaids Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.