Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend (3241 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by HisSexcellency(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
A woman has shared the last messages she exchanged with her close male friend this holiday season before she blocked him.

In their chat, the woman is seen keeping her friend updated on her Christmas plans, including where she plans to spend the holiday.

During the chat, she invited him to her dinner party only for him to inform her that he was now in Canada.
She added that before he travelled, she saw his packed luggage and asked but he lied.

She also disclosed that others knew he had travelled but he hid it from her while regularly chatting with her.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/29/woman-shares-chat-that-made-her-block-her-close-male-friend/

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Oloki: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Was he your fiancee or just a friend? Is he answerable to you or has his own mind?

9 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by NoSmoking: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
E get why

🦌
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by ikeno(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Even though you're his friend, you can also be the village people he's trying to avoid. It's not all friends that are happy that their fellow friend is progressing.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
I rather tell some enemies my plan and prepare for war than tell some friends and loose guard.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by 1Sharon(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
ikeno:
Even though you're his friend, you can also be the village people he's trying to avoid. It's not all friends that are happy that their fellow friend is progressing.

Then why be friends with such people?

He clearly is weary of her, so why should she continue to be friends with him?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
cheesy

Africans tho...we are too selective with our "Woke" culture

An African will tell u he doesnt believe in God and even condemn those who attribute negative occurences to Juju but same African would choose to hide things like this from his friends cause he believes there are village people somewhere

Its why i dont take Atheists seriously...They only with atheitism to form woke

6 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
As for the lady, we have finally got to know that u now have a close friend who currently stays in Pluto

Cause if not for clout chasing, why would u bring this issues up on a SM space when obviously we know neither u nor your friend

That aside, even she might prolly do same if she was in his shoes

I have learnt so much about Humans to know that its easier for them to criticize things they are likely to do when opportune, most of the times, people are indifferent and hardly condemn a act they will never do

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Namaster: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
The guy lied to ONE person. This bitch is lying to the ENTIRE Internet that they are just friends.

Dude bleeped her and ran to another continent. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by ikeno(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
1Sharon:

He has all right to be weary of her because she's definitely the aproko type of friend that will share every details of her friends personal life on SM

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
ikeno:

All the more reason to not continue be his friends?

If he sees as a 'village person', she's justified in blocking him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Nicepoker(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
She is mad because she didn't get the Chance to seduce that innocent man to abandon his traveling plans and become her simp. Destiny killers.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by eazzzy1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
What will telling you about it beforehand have added to you? That’s what he wants, it’s about him not you. If you had any questions as to his reasons then ask. A simple ‘’nawa o, I was at your place last week, you didn’t think I deserved to know’’ would not kill you.

Your reaction to what is supposed to be a good thing for him is the reason he didn’t tell you in the first place. If he told you when you were at his place, you would have been mad he didn’t tell you when he got his visa, if he told you then, you would be mad he didn’t tell you he was applying and if it did, you would get mad it wasn’t when he conceived the thought.

Not like you were going to give him anything, you will find a brothers nephew aunty who wants to send garri and ogbono to her son in a different province. His first point of duty on getting to Canada will be looking for a post office to distribute ogbono and stock fish to Saskatchewan.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by JustPowerApps(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
What is she hot about anyway? Person no fit japa in peace again?

Maybe she was bleeped and dumped, hence the anger cheesy This is what suits Nigerian girls tbh, never ever you reveal your plans to them. Let it shock them, let it vex them, let it pepper them!!🌶
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by tuzle(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Me self if I want to japa, I won't tell anyone except my close family members. If u like vex that is ur business
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Biglittlelois(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
She is mad because she didn't get the Chance to seduce that innocent man to abandon his traveling plans and become her simp. Destiny killers.

Pray not to take this mentality into 2024, it will not help with your progress in life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Biglittlelois(f): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obviously a one sided close friendship, he didn't see her as a close friend, painful but a lesson.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Nicepoker(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Pray not to take this mentality into 2024, it will not help with your progress in life.
Let me lay my hands on your head and pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by omega25red(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
I can understand why she is upset. Seems like after he told her she asked other people in their friend group and they all knew except her. That will make anyone feel some type of way. In the other hand, Nigerians like to move quietly especially when it comes to traveling. For some reason we always feel like there is someone or something after us when it comes to traveling.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Dizzyyish: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
The fact that she brought this to social media is the same reason he didn't inform her about his movement.

The ironic part is that everyone now knows he's in Canada with this post.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Gadafii: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Na male friend be baby

She’s really pained, could be one of those guys that was just sayin her to cure konji, while he takes care of some of her needs, guy man had a bigger picture, make she no vex
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Usmanovic95(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Na male friend be baby

She’s really pained, could be one of those guys that was just sayin her to cure konji, while he takes care of some of her needs, guy man had a bigger picture, make she no vex

She never talk the part wey dey pain am.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Starboytwo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
This kain things no dey pain me.

I will just think Otilor and ignore.

No time.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by muyico(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
If he told her, she will not allowed him to go,higher billing bdat! Till he spend all his traveling budgets money on her! Women were truly in devil form

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by sharpwriter(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
1Sharon:

She might not be a bad person, in fact many friends are not, but a whole lot of them have mouth diarrhea. They are broadcasters faster than Sahara reporters and gistlover.
Dem never fit keep secret or what you don't want exposed to the public yet. Then, people also stereotype females for this that they are unable to keep secrets.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by Tohsynetita1: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Probably she has been told not to let people know especially people close to her. There are some people that does get failure whenever they disclose their plans to others.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by flokii: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
I don't know why our people do this thing.. they'll hide everything till they get overseas before informing their close pals.. at least let one or two you hold dear know you're travelling out, it won't take anything away from you.
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by luminouz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dizzyyish:
The fact that she brought this to social media is the same reason he didn't inform her about his movement.

The ironic part is that everyone now knows he's in Canada with this post.

Exactly!!!
Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by BigDawsNet: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hhhmmm...

I had experience close to this.. it's hurt seriously... it makes you feel like you are a witch or wizard...

Well don't blame people if they don't trust you... it's dia choice

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by malaria(f): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
The thing is if you have a friend, you know their weaknesses and strength . May be the guy knows telling you will cause problems that's why he refused telling you. I personally.will prefer to.confide in a stranger that shuts his mouth than confiding in a friend that has a loose mouth. It does not mean I hate my friend.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend by malaria(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
malaria:
The thing is if you have a friend, you know their weaknesses and strength . May be the guy knows telling you will cause problems that's why he refused telling you. I personally.will prefer to.confide in a stranger that shuts his mouth than confiding in a friend that has a loose mouth. It does not mean I hate my friend.
. Reaons some married people keep having close friends outside their spouses . Some people mouth to loose, they no get secret .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice For Moses Bliss Wife(photo) / I Caught Her Cheating: / Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.