Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? (3273 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Davicl: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Somebody is about to enter earthly hell fire .... continue huh

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Clinghton: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2023
This kind of lady can led a man to his early grave, do you really wanna go that way?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by ItisWell22(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2023
This is tough to say, as she’s a woman like me.

But truth be told, she’s not into you cha-cha; and not even willing to try to reciprocate your niceness towards her.

Why do I feel like her ex is still controlling her?

Abort mission for your sanity, abeg. 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by starpower(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:
I'm sorry, this post is going to be a long one. But you're saving a soul if you read through and advice candidly.

My story
We've dated for 6months and we've lived together for the 6months.

On our 3rd month, I found her interesting and told her I'll like to marry her. She accepted but no engagement ring or anything to show. We just accepted by word of mouth.

Since then, I've worked towards it. I've told her to call her mum and eldest brother(dad is late) to relate my idea and understand their feeling since it won't be that easy to marry. (same state, but my people and her people are highly selective in marriage)

After several persuasion, and threat that I'll throw her out if she doesn't relate the circumstances to her family, she called the mum. And again I had to force her to call the eldest brother. She claimed she did. And that's enough. I'm ok.

Meanwhile, there's this guy(her ex) she claims helped her when she came to Lagos. It was when I started accommodating her that I found out in her chats that she was living with this guy, but lied to me she was living with her Aunt and the aunt's husband was harassing her sexually and she wants to leave. She later told me the guy, though provides for him but has never had sex with her, even when she was living in his house. These stories doesn't move me since everyone, who is not a virgin has an ex. So I forgave all that and we moved on.

She wasn't everything I need in a women, but I told myself I could train her the way I want. We continued adjusting to each others likes and dislikes.

I feed her this 6 months, provide comfortable shelter, buy her things she needs,(not want). Told her I'll do more and open a shop for her, if we get married, but she still confronts me asking why should I wait till after marriage? . I didn't allow the words move me cos Its my decision and my money and also, I'm used to gold diggers.

A good number of times, I see her as being selfish. If things doesn't benefit her, she'll not get bothered even if I'm involved.

Just this week, It became obvious to me that she argues everything I request her to do. From 24th Dec, we've been on holiday, we're always at home.
1. I'll wake her up at 9 and ask her to prepare breakfast for the family, she'll prefer to roll on the bed than do it. I'll finally have to do it myself so I can get things done and get busy.

2. I detest girls on eye lashes. I've repeatedly told her how I dislike it, but when she went to fix herself for the Christmas, she fixed the eyelashes, Contrary to my demand.

3. I got her some sneakers to upgrade her fashion style and look smarter, instead of the usual slippers and sandals she wears.
When we prepared to go to the beach few days ago, I requested her to put on the sneakers to look more fashionable, but she refused buttressing that she must wear what she wants, sandals.

4. Few days ago, we had a heated argument and she said that if I'm not happy that she's living with me, that she can go, afterall, she has somewhere to stay. I asked her to go and she immediately called that her ex bf to come to my house. I immediately swung into action, took all her belongings out, before the ex will arrive, at the same time, retrieving the items I gifted her.
While she was struggling to have her gifted items back, our neighbours heard the struggle and had to come and settle for us. She apologized and I forgave her. we were back into the house.

5. Just yesterday , we left home together, and I locked the door and I took the keys with me. We walked down the street together to the Busstop, I have almost no friend and seldomly greet. But there's this my ex girlfriend by the roadside, she saw me and yelled my name, I went to greet her and my Fiancée picked offence, left me without waiting for me. After that I chased her and told her it's nothing because I've told her everything about this ex.
Before we could get to the Busstop, she demanded for the house keys and I gave her since she might come back earlier than me.
We couldn't say bye. The anger was clear on her face and we parted ways.

After about 15mins, I got to where I wanted to make payment for the items I picked only to notice I am not with my transaction phone. I was confused where could I have kept it, the seller insisted I may not have come to his shop with the phone, and the phone rang as I called with my second phone. so I had to call my Fiancée for assistance since she's with the keys.
At first, she said she was still around the Busstop but when I told her I needed her to go home and confirm my phones whereabout, she said she can't go back that she has gone far, shouted on me and hung the phone.

I called and called and called, but she didn't pick. Many thoughts ran into me. Who took this phone? My money? , my phone? , my sim card? . I had to find my way and trekked back about 4km to the house since I had no cash with me. And finally saw the phone ringing in my house. I was relieved.

The way she shouted to me on the phone got me unbalanced, I felt she would be fire if I get this girl as a wife.

We finally traveled to our home state today and I paid the bills for the traveling. My major plan of traveling was to see her people and do the needful before I mistakenly get her pregnant. But I'm seriously contemplating of canceling this plan and throw her out come January. I need peace.

Dear nairalanders, I'm really in the middle of the deep blue sea and the devil.

I need mature and candid advice please.
Should I continue with the marriage plans or the red flags are obvious?
no matter how are breast is firm or body shape, we all have options within us. Sir respect is reciprocal, if she doesn't respect you when doing all this become unavailable. Avoid any expenses and notice if she display discontent. Her calling ex to your house hmm!. Be careful o. No special person anywhere, relationship is respect and if it not working learn to move on. Life is probability.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by LooneyLester: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Grow some mf balls and cancel that forking marriage plans

That who're is not worth marrying
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Geniemoi01(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:
I'm sorry, this post is going to be a long one. But you're saving a soul if you read through and advice candidly.

My story

On our 3rd month, I found her interesting and told her I'll like to marry her. She accepted but no engagement ring or anything to show. We just accepted by word of mouth.

Since then, I've worked towards it. I've told her to call her mum and eldest brother(dad is late) to relate my idea and understand their feeling since it won't be that easy to marry. (same state, but my people and her people are highly selective in marriage)

After several persuasion, and threat that I'll throw her out if she doesn't relate the circumstances to her family, she called the mum. And again I had to force her to call the eldest brother. She claimed she did. And that's enough. I'm ok.

Meanwhile, there's this guy(her ex) she claims helped her when she came to Lagos. It was when I started accommodating her that I found out in her chats that she was living with this guy, but lied to me she was living with her Aunt and the aunt's husband was harassing her sexually and she wants to leave. She later told me the guy, though provides for him but has never had sex with her, even when she was living in his house. These stories doesn't move me since everyone, who is not a virgin has an ex. So I forgave all that and we moved on.

She wasn't everything I need in a women, but I told myself I could train her the way I want. We continued adjusting to each others likes and dislikes.

I feed her this 6 months, provide comfortable shelter, buy her things she needs,(not want). Told her I'll do more and open a shop for her, if we get married, but she still confronts me asking why should I wait till after marriage? . I didn't allow the words move me cos Its my decision and my money and also, I'm used to gold diggers.

A good number of times, I see her as being selfish. If things doesn't benefit her, she'll not get bothered even if I'm involved.

Just this week, It became obvious to me that she argues everything I request her to do. From 24th Dec, we've been on holiday, we're always at home.
1. I'll wake her up at 9 and ask her to prepare breakfast for the family, she'll prefer to roll on the bed than do it. I'll finally have to do it myself so I can get things done and get busy.

2. I detest girls on eye lashes. I've repeatedly told her how I dislike it, but when she went to fix herself for the Christmas, she fixed the eyelashes, Contrary to my demand.

3. I got her some sneakers to upgrade her fashion style and look smarter, instead of the usual slippers and sandals she wears.
When we prepared to go to the beach few days ago, I requested her to put on the sneakers to look more fashionable, but she refused buttressing that she must wear what she wants, sandals.

4. Few days ago, we had a heated argument and she said that if I'm not happy that she's living with me, that she can go, afterall, she has somewhere to stay. I asked her to go and she immediately called that her ex bf to come to my house. I immediately swung into action, took all her belongings out, before the ex will arrive, at the same time, retrieving the items I gifted her.
While she was struggling to have her gifted items back, our neighbours heard the struggle and had to come and settle for us. She apologized and I forgave her. we were back into the house.

5. Just yesterday , we left home together, and I locked the door and I took the keys with me. We walked down the street together to the Busstop, I have almost no friend and seldomly greet. But there's this my ex girlfriend by the roadside, she saw me and yelled my name, I went to greet her and my Fiancée picked offence, left me without waiting for me. After that I chased her and told her it's nothing because I've told her everything about this ex.
Before we could get to the Busstop, she demanded for the house keys and I gave her since she might come back earlier than me.

After about 15mins, I got to where I wanted to make payment for the items I picked only to notice I am not with my transaction phone. I was confused where could I have kept it, the seller insisted I may not have come to his shop with the phone, and the phone rang as I called with my second phone. so I had to call my Fiancée for assistance since she's with the keys.
At first, she said she was still around the Busstop but when I told her I needed her to go home and confirm my phones whereabout, she said she can't go back that she has gone far, shouted on me and hung the phone.

I called and called and called, but she didn't pick. Many thoughts ran into me. Who took this phone? My money? , my phone? , my sim card? . I had to find my way and trekked back about 4km to the house since I had no cash with me. And finally saw the phone ringing in my house. I was relieved.

The way she shouted to me on the phone got me unbalanced, I felt she would be fire if I get this girl as a wife.

We finally traveled to our home state today and I paid the bills for the traveling. My major plan of traveling was to see her people and do the needful before I mistakenly get her pregnant. But I'm seriously contemplating of canceling this plan and throw her out come January. I need peace.

You have seen all this signs and behaviours and you are still seeking for advice.. I beg you in the name of God abort mission. Run away from her. Kick her out of your house. You'll suffer like a fool. I see that you are pitying her, but she isn't pitying you or herself. She will deal with you mercilessly and go back to her ex when she's done. Your heart will bleed and your tears will flow like a river. You'll look for help from her hands and you'll not find it. You'll suffer to the point where you'll question not just you sanity but also humanity. She'll punish you terribly for all the good things you have and are doing fot her. You will suffer bro, terribly and deeply. And there'll be no one to help you or recoup your losses once she's done with you. Do the right thing now that's not too late. She is not interested in marrying you, but in marrying the comfortable lifestyle that your money and resources bring. Do this. Return her back to the streets of whoredom. That's where she comes from and where she belongs. Take her back to her maternal home of self_destruction so that you can have peace and joy eternal in your heart and life. Please and please I AM MENTALLY ON MY KNEES, MUSTER UP COURAGE AND CUT HER OFF!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Dexy4yah(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2023
luminouz:

Your two cents is balderdash! You are LORD SIMPDERMORT!!!

That you can't even reason logically on the matter dey shame me as a man. How can you say "all the red flags are on his side"? Did you read the story at all? He wasn't perfect but that girl ain't the one for him at all. She is rude, proud, classless and a cheat. That you didn't see all these is a red flag to me. Na your type dey go behind your friend's back to do aproko to his gf.

I don't pray to have a person like you as my friend. You can kill me because of pussy.

rest joor!! See who dey call me simp🤣
I dont drop comments just to get likes like you always do.
How will you be walking with your girl on the road then leave her to go and greet your ex....does it make sense to you?
The little issue they had...he threw her things out of the house...the op didn't act like a gentle man.

I don't see him treating that girl right...so is good he let her be.

Na your type dey wash your babe pants for room but go come online dey form alpha male....abeg resst🤣
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by descartes400: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
She called her ex in your presence to come pick her from your house? Really? May every parent reap the fruits of their labour.

There were many red flag and instances to have called off the relationship but this was the very height of it, yet he failed to do the needful and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by DesChyko: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2023
I'd advise you just draft the separation/settlement plan. It's likely she will request some finance to move on, or cause you some trouble before disengaging. However, one thing is certain; the lies you heard from her about someone else, same lies will be told about you to someone else. I rest my case.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by apunanwu311: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2023
Your choice. Did you ask us when you started cohabitation?Your choice. Did you ask us when you started cohabitation?...
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Nicepoker(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2023
You want to spend more money and your precious time on a good for nothing liability?
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by EDOSBROWN: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2023
PinkNature:
Let her be and in 10 years from now, you'll be glad you did.

Go get yourself a girl who will love, respect you, boost your confidence and treat you as a king worthy of respect.

Let that girl be, don't say you weren't warned.
In my own opinion, stone wet u see, not go fit blind u, you din see sign, don't wait for more action, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.....
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Dexy4yah:

rest joor!! See who dey call me simp🤣
I dont drop comments just to get likes like you always do.
How will you be walking with your girl on the road then leave her to go and greet your ex....does it make sense to you?
The little issue they had...he threw her things out of the house...the op didn't act like a gentle man.

I don't see him treating that girl right...so is good he let her be.

Na your type dey wash your babe pants for room but go come online dey form alpha male....abeg resst🤣
Damn...you are such a fvcking simp....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by TheFreshVanilla: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Exactly
descartes400:

There were many red flag and instances to have called off the relationship but this was the very height of it, yet he failed to do the needful and have peace of mind.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Karlifate: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Untimely death in HD.

🏃
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by id4sho(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

Too much red flag
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Gaddafih001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

SHEGE BANZA loading………..🇨🇳

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Dexy4yah(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
luminouz:

Damn...you are such a fvcking simp....
To whom brain is given.....sense is expected

We know your type🤣

Keep fooling yourself
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by ayanbadejo68166: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Red flag wan marry Red flagRed flag wan marry Red flag...
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Fredfr33zy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
There are too many red flags, I can not get married to someone who will not take my instruction. No matter who you are, that is why I'm working hard to make my own money.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Badmashii(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
luminouz:

Your two cents is balderdash! You are LORD SIMPDERMORT!!!

That you can't even reason logically on the matter dey shame me as a man. How can you say "all the red flags are on his side"? Did you read the story at all? He wasn't perfect but that girl ain't the one for him at all. She is rude, proud, classless and a cheat. That you didn't see all these is a red flag to me. Na your type dey go behind your friend's back to do aproko to his gf.

I don't pray to have a person like you as my friend. You can kill me because of pussy.

Comrade no vex. As a real man you should always remember that you are living in a world full of simps.

if you don't master how to detect and deal with SIMPle men then you should blame yourself for whatever shit happens to you.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dexy4yah:

To whom brain is given.....sense is expected

We know your type🤣

Keep fooling yourself
Lol, abusing me won't make you less of a simp...
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Badmashii:

Comrade no vex. As a real man you should always remember that you are living in a world full of simps.

if you don't master how to detect and deal with SIMPle men then you should blame yourself for whatever shit happens to you.

I feel you boss

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by dnawah(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

I never come out of this same mistake(though she is late).the next thing is to use juju on u.please I beg in the name of God run.she can never change.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by SPAMBOX7: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Those kind girls na make you just dey fvck dem at arms length. You no suppose allow am know your house sef. Her type na to just dey use hold body till you see the one wey you dey find.
But yall boys of these days too impatient yall just pick anything to wife.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Dexy4yah(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
luminouz:

Lol, abusing me won't make you less of a simp...
grin grow up bro
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

get her pregnant, make her baby mama, forget marriage for now
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by ThiagoKid(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
ednut1:
Red flag wan marry Red flag

Eh, God! grin
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by lordnkem000(m): 9:11am On Jan 01
Too many red flags oga fanrong and our elders don advice you. Please listen to luminouz and his advice, oil dey that guy head
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Uncle96(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15
FanRong:

My story

Why are men getting weaker? Why whyy
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15
Uncle96:

Why are men getting weaker? Why whyy

It's social media and mumu songs and movies wey dem dey watch ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 / Girl Demanding Money Always / Guy Throws Surprise Party To Catch His Cheating Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.