Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? (3272 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by DeathToSimps: 2:04pm On Feb 19
Dexy4yah:

rest joor!! See who dey call me simp🤣
I dont drop comments just to get likes like you always do.
How will you be walking with your girl on the road then leave her to go and greet your ex....does it make sense to you?
The little issue they had...he threw her things out of the house...the op didn't act like a gentle man.

I don't see him treating that girl right...so is good he let her be.

Na your type dey wash your babe pants for room but go come online dey form alpha male....abeg resst🤣
Shut up. Simp.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? by Dexy4yah(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19
DeathToSimps:

Shut up. Simp.
This werey boy again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age / Help! I'm Inlove With A Ghana Girl! / When Good Guys Hurt U, The Pain Is So Deep. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.