Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View (5722 Views)

Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by skj1377(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12
MetaPhysical:

Instead of joining heads in East to create industrial revolution, build sea port so you can gain freedom from Yoruba domination, you are busy individually erecting mansions and courtyard to show off. You go wail tire over demolition in Lagos.

Which sea is in the east?? Pls is it the Pacific or Atlantic oceans . You mean to say River port in the east. Stop all this noise pls. Dry port with railway network is best for the landlocked area.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 3:12pm On Jan 13
skj1377:

Which sea is in the east?? Pls is it the Pacific or Atlantic oceans . You mean to say River port in the east. Stop all this noise pls. Dry port with railway network is best for the landlocked area.
5 states biafra is a must
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 3:13pm On Jan 13
junketer:
Oboy travel outside nigeria and see. This thing you said can only happen if nigeria is divided. May that day come.
exactly what Yoruba people want..so no p. On same page

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 4:39am On Jan 14
God bless Yorubaland God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 6:52am On Jan 14
I heard The Dangote Refinery have started working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2yASCPIkLA?si=DhYFWyi3VUrVufj0

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by ariesbull: 7:04am On Jan 14
Christlike01:

Yoruba people are not village dwellers,that's a fact. The so called strangers and foreigners can as well take or relocate their companies to their villages! They should be the ones to put Yoruba people to shame by taking their businesses to their own land !
I want to see the city dwelling abodes ...don't show me Lagos ..show me

Ilesan
Oshogbo
Abeokuta
Ibadan

Show me the fantasies in cities
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 7:11am On Jan 14
ariesbull:
I want to see the city dwelling abodes ...don't show me Lagos ..show me

Ilesan
Oshogbo
Abeokuta
Ibadan

Show me the fantasies in cities
now its evident that you don't have data on your phone. Try buy data to watch because all the cities you mentioned are all well represented in this post.

If you are using airtel try and load 2gig data for 500 naira. It should b enough. And will still have a lot left

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by ariesbull: 7:15am On Jan 14
lexylaw40:
now its evident that you don't have data on your phone. Try buy data to watch because all the cities you mentioned are all well represented in this post.

If you are using airtel try and load 2gig data for 500 naira. It should b enough. And will still have a lot left
this dude is funny

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 4:11pm On Jan 14
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40: 5:37am On Jan 15
ariesbull:
this dude is funny

abi now
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw09: 3:04pm On Jan 16
cool
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by 7lives: 3:34pm On Jan 16
Raf4:

All their villages + all their towns + all their cities + all their bushes + all their farms + all their markets + all their huge population + all their everything is just about the size of Oyo state.

Chai

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 5:01pm On Jan 17
Cool
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 11:55am On Jan 20
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 3:01pm On Jan 22

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 9:29am On Jan 23
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 9:31am On Jan 23
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 9:31pm On Jan 23
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 5:52pm On Jan 25
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 12:51am On Jan 28
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 11:18pm On Feb 02
shocked
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 1:24pm On Feb 03
N
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 8:42pm On Feb 03
Nice
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 4:09pm On Apr 02
Cool stuff
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw40kuti: 5:15pm On Apr 06
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw09: 3:28pm On Apr 27
Hmm 5his is interesting. Beautiful I must say
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by lexylaw09: 3:32pm On Apr 27
skj1377:

💯 correct
Re: Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View by Konquest: 4:09pm On May 15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now Ranked 33rd Biggest Economy Among Nations / Troops Deployment: A Gross Betrayal – Soyinka / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.