Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. (4923 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / U Must See This.... Fish Wey Get Bress And Belle pics/ video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by MSN1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01
This might sound funny but its very true.

Looking back to 2023 and the previous years of my life, it is evident that; seeing someone like me that God blesses and show Grace, IS EXTREMELY RARE.

--I am the richest and most blessed person, MY REASONS---

1. I don't and has NEVER fall sick to the point of going to the hospital.
Infact the ONLY time i have ever been to hospital since i was born, was when nail pierced my leg in 2007.

2. There is NOTHING i have ever wished for from God, that i didn't receive!.
It took me time and careful attention to notice this.
If i sit and reminisce carefully, i can count the number of times i have prayed seriously since i was born.
I live my life, like i own it; despite the fact that; GOD IS AND HAS BEEN GENEROUS TO ME.
☆ I prayed to God to make me graduate, despite a lot of departmental errors, IT HAPPENED, God sent someone at the die minute to correct 3 years errors.
☆ I prayed to God not to serve in the North or insecured places, because i am a Night walker and Extrovert, IT HAPPENED.

☆ I Prayed to God to get job immediately after service, IT HAPPENED.
I stayed @ the the labour market for few months before my first job.

☆ I prayed to God to lift me out of my previous job because of the intense stress, IT HAPPENED.
At the die minute, i got a job a life time, without stress or connection.

☆ I prayed to God to travel out, because a Nigga is losing his sanity in Naija's unfavourable conditions, IT HAPPENED, THE MONEY CAME BUT I FUMBLED! BUT this was when i studied myself and discovered how God has been Gracious and Merciful to me, despite the fact that; I AM NOT THE SERIOUS CHRISTIAN, I OUGHT TO BE.

---MY PROBLEM, PLS PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES----

I sat down carefully to study my life and i discovered that; THIS THING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY FLAWS AND I MUST STOP IT THIS YEAR, IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD.

1. EXTREME WOMANISING:
I was born in a VERY comfortable home.
Ever since i was born till 2moro, there is nothing i want in life, within medium level that i won't get. GOD BLESSED MY DAD TOTALLY.
Look @ the life of ALL great men and u would see that a lot left this life unfulfilled because they loose guard 4 women.

But i studied the life of my dad and came to a conclusion that; IF U MUST GO FAR IN LIFE; Avoid women!
If you are lucky enough to get a good one, your life will be GLAMOROUS.

I calculated and came to a conclusion that; IF NOT FOR EXTREME WOMANISING, I WOULD HAVE GONE VERY FAR IN LIFE.

I have lived for more than 12 years of active svx, without going even a month without svx!.

2024, IS MY YEAR OF TEST RUNNING MY LIFE.

If i get a good lady fine, but if negative, i want to chase my goal of LEAVING THIS COUNTRY.
Avoiding unnecessary svx is the MAIN target this year.

I have been active here for years, God's willing, i will come back to update u, how my life turned around because of this GREAT MOVE.

☆WISH U ALL A BLISSFUL AND FRUITFUL YEAR🙏☆

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:31pm On Jan 01
Women is not the reason why people don't go far in life. It's just a flimsy excuse.

11 Likes

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by MSN1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Women is not the reason why people don't go far in life. It's just a flimsy excuse.
I didnt create this thread to argue the obvious but to educate, because i doubt if u know the consequences of putting your divk in all puxxy (womanising).

Moreever, i don't quote everybody.

Have a blissful year.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by BigDickProblems: 1:01pm On Jan 01
So you actually made me me read this whole epistle just because you want to tell me to "avoid women".

8 Likes

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Carlylepneuma: 1:23pm On Jan 01
Its quite a great thin for a person to sit back just to honestly and sincerely be d judge to his own life in general. I think that's how u can evaluate and knw ur flaws so as to avoid, quit or whatever u gotta do to stop d one thing that is dragging u down. Womanizin can be very addictive just like other bad habits so freaking temping. But since u have set ur mind to it, ur unstoppable men just focus on improvement, self actualization...
Let me tell little stuff about my experience ok. I use to smoke 🚭 ok had that bad habit for like 13+ one day I decided tht I was tired 😪. Then I made up my mind to stop ⛔ here I'm today 2yrs later without non of that shit men. So keep d positive energy and d sky is ur limit

9 Likes

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:49pm On Jan 01
I agree with the OP.

Different people have their different spirits, the world is polluted.

The more sexual partners you have the higher the chance to have intercourse with the contaminated ones.

I call them alacoba.

Alacoba can give STDs, badluck, etc

6 Likes

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:55pm On Jan 01
MSN1:

I didnt create this thread to argue the obvious but to educate, because i doubt if u know the consequences of putting your divk in all puxxy (womanising).

Moreever, i don't quote everybody.

Have a blissful year.

You are talking from a broke guy perspective. See David for example.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by MSN1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01
Carlylepneuma:
Its quite a great thin for a person to sit back just to honestly and sincerely be d judge to his own life in general. I think that's how u can evaluate and knw ur flaws so as to avoid, quit or whatever u gotta do to stop d one thing that is dragging u down. Womanizin can be very addictive just like other bad habits so freaking temping. But since u have set ur mind to it, ur unstoppable men just focus on improvement, self actualization...
Let me tell little stuff about my experience ok. I use to smoke 🚭 ok had that bad habit for like 13+ one day I decided tht I was tired 😪. Then I made up my mind to stop ⛔ here I'm today 2yrs later without non of that shit men. So keep d positive energy and d sky is ur limit
Bless up👍
Man saw a lot in 2023, at least let me try and stay off unecessary women in 2024 and see wot happens, at least; for once im my life.
GOD HAS BEEN GRACIOUS 2 ME.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Everyone can't be David
Destiny differs
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:33pm On Jan 01
Dyfynezz12:

Everyone can't be David
Destiny differs

So it means?
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Starz825(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01
AngelicDamsel:
I agree with the OP.

Different people have their different spirits, the world is polluted.

The more sexual partners you have the higher the chance to have intercourse with the contaminated ones.

I call them alacoba.

Alacoba can give STDs, badluck, etc

wow...interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by ATEAMS: 4:27pm On Jan 01
Look no further...

OP dey Advertise himself.....

Read in between the lines....
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Carlylepneuma: 4:44pm On Jan 01
MSN1:

Bless up👍
Man saw a lot in 2023, at least let me try and stay off unecessary women in 2024 and see wot happens, at least; for once im my life.
GOD HAS BEEN GRACIOUS 2 ME.
Go for it then... Time awaits no one.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Gadafii: 9:45pm On Jan 01
I agree with you my bro, because of my personal experiences too

I became so disconnected from people, things and even God at some point because of what I was goin thru they

Financial stagnation and depression and mounting bills to sort was is a crazy phase for any man, I don’t wish it for anyone without strong mind and believe with hope and consistency

I was angry at my self, became withdrawn and barely have my robust face anymore, I was dying inside 😂😂😂

I thought maybe God no Dey send my matters because of many more righteous humans that are seeking his face, who come be me so I stopped praying altogether, tho it was fueled by the lack of zeal nd motivation to anything, including going out self, you isolate yourself

One day I woke up and decided I was going to pray again since that was the only think lacking, by his grace Gi came they for me at the 11th hour, a broke final year young man, with no hope there would be employment that I may still have to fall back to looking for a means to survive, without wait for employment to survive

I prayed hard, sometimes I am up at night praying and what I was asking for self I couldn’t tell. I just tell God to change my story for god that I still have my firm believe in him to come to my aid despite sidelining him for that long
Women was also one of my weaknesses then, unfortunately, so while I was seeking God, I completely shut women off, stayed away from sex for almost a year or more self, my choice of women are girls of class, sense, responsible and still listens to corrections and curious to learn, those girls were really supportive and concerned but I still shut them off, because life wan strangle me so😂😂
Omo I prayed oo, it took months before the first break through, a friend recommended for a job that allows me so much time and freedom that I could still do one other side hustling

6 figure job with lots of perks and benefits , Juat two months after I graduated, I became ever grateful, and I felt God really wanted me to see life so I can be prepared for something big and better

Please this is my personal experience, if you don’t believe in God or what ever your believe is, you don’t have to mention me, make your own comments peacefully

Note: I come from a Muslim polygamous home from kogi state, same tribe as Yahaya bello for those of you who think I be ipob🤨🤨

I won’t count myself very religious, but I definitely acknowledge the existence of a higher spiritual being which have connections with the physical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Burgermotors: 10:55pm On Jan 01
OP are you saying we should avoid Nigeria girls or woman in general
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:52am On Jan 02
BigDickProblems:
So you actually made me me read this whole epistle just because you want to tell me to "avoid women".

It's not just about women but financial recklessness.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:57am On Jan 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's only a woman who don't know what it takes and the financial responsibility involved in maintaining the life of womanizing that can make such a statement, to her relationship isn't what one spends money because she never does and still doesn't know the money she spends comes from a financially reckless man.

It's not everything that involves argument, sometimes critical thinking skills is involved to decimate the spirit of argument.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:59am On Jan 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

See dangote talking grin

Everybody don turn Elon musk for Nigeria. grin
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by lolu2019: 4:00am On Jan 02
MSN1:
This might sound funny but its very true.

Looking back to 2023 and the previous years of my life, it is evident that; seeing someone like me that God blesses and show Grace, IS EXTREMELY RARE.

--I am the richest and most blessed person, MY REASONS---

1. I don't and has NEVER fall sick to the point of going to the hospital.
Infact the ONLY time i have ever been to hospital since i was born, was when nail pierced my leg in 2007.

2. There is NOTHING i have ever wished for from God, that i didn't receive!.
It took me time and careful attention to notice this.
If i sit and reminisce carefully, i can count the number of times i have prayed seriously since i was born.
I live my life, like i own it; despite the fact that; GOD IS AND HAS BEEN GENEROUS TO ME.
☆ I prayed to God to make me graduate, despite a lot of departmental errors, IT HAPPENED, God sent someone at the die minute to correct 3 years errors.
☆ I prayed to God not to serve in the North or insecured places, because i am a Night walker and Extrovert, IT HAPPENED.

☆ I Prayed to God to get job immediately after service, IT HAPPENED.
I stayed @ the the labour market for few months before my first job.

☆ I prayed to God to lift me out of my previous job because of the intense stress, IT HAPPENED.
At the die minute, i got a job a life time, without stress or connection.

☆ I prayed to God to travel out, because a Nigga is losing his sanity in Naija's unfavourable conditions, IT HAPPENED, THE MONEY CAME BUT I FUMBLED! BUT this was when i studied myself and discovered how God has been Gracious and Merciful to me, despite the fact that; I AM NOT THE SERIOUS CHRISTIAN, I OUGHT TO BE.

---MY PROBLEM, PLS PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES----

I sat down carefully to study my life and i discovered that; THIS THING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY FLAWS AND I MUST STOP IT THIS YEAR, IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD.

1. EXTREME WOMANISING:
I was born in a VERY comfortable home.
Ever since i was born till 2moro, there is nothing i want in life, within medium level that i won't get. GOD BLESSED MY DAD TOTALLY.
Look @ the life of ALL great men and u would see that a lot left this life unfulfilled because they loose guard 4 women.

But i studied the life of my dad and came to a conclusion that; IF U MUST GO FAR IN LIFE; Avoid women!
If you are lucky enough to get a good one, your life will be GLAMOROUS.

I calculated and came to a conclusion that; IF NOT FOR EXTREME WOMANISING, I WOULD HAVE GONE VERY FAR IN LIFE.

I have lived for more than 12 years of active svx, without going even a month without svx!.

2024, IS MY YEAR OF TEST RUNNING MY LIFE.

If i get a good lady fine, but if negative, i want to chase my goal of LEAVING THIS COUNTRY.
Avoiding unnecessary svx is the MAIN target this year.

I have been active here for years, God's willing, i will come back to update u, how my life turned around because of this GREAT MOVE.

☆WISH U ALL A BLISSFUL AND FRUITFUL YEAR🙏☆
the story is just like mine.i prayed not to serve in the north too,I eventually served in Abia watching Enyimba FC during match days..i also prayed to leave a corrupt and stressful working environment.got a job with an oil company after that.but,I don't want to travel out.i am ok here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Jazzman01: 9:17am On Jan 02
So you were womanizing and God kept answering your prayers? This is contrary to what our religious leaders preach.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by anslemarinze52(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02
OP... While you were praying to your so called God. Did you Search for work or not and did you put effort or not??.
If you go extreme length to achieve your dreams, you will wether you pray to God or not.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by MSN1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02
lolu2019:
the story is just like mine.i prayed not to serve in the north too,I eventually served in Abia watching Enyimba FC during match days..i also prayed to leave a corrupt and stressful working environment.got a job with an oil company after that.but,I don't want to travel out.i am ok here in Nigeria.
May God continue to move us to greater heights🙏

1 Like

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by lolu2019: 1:46pm On Jan 02
MSN1:

May God continue to move us to greater heights🙏
Amen

1 Like

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Mayplays(f): 2:00pm On Jan 02
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's only a woman who don't know what it takes and the financial responsibility involved in maintaining the life of womanizing that can make such a statement, to her relationship isn't what one spends money because she never does and still doesn't know the money she spends comes from a financially reckless man.

It's not everything that involves argument, sometimes critical thinking skills is involved to decimate the spirit of argument.
Its a flimsy excuse because there are people that womanize and are still doing well
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:16pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
Its a flimsy excuse because there are people that womanize and are still doing well

Those people you are talking are far less than 1 percent of the population.

It's as if you don't know statistics of rich folks in the country grin. The NBS stats says less than 5 percent of the total population of the country has up to 1million as account balance in their account. The people who can survive this is just about top 0.5 percent of the population.

Exceptions doesn't make the rule.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Mayplays(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's as if you don't know statistics of rich folks in the country grin. The NBS stats says less than 5 percent of the total population of the country has up to 1million as account balance in their account. The people who can survive this is just about top 0.5 percent of the population.

grin
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:23pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
grin

Close your teeth now or I close it for you cool
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by MSN1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02
ExudeLoveToAll:

Dear, learn not to educate adults that think with their anus. U C ME SAY I ANSWER DEM?
I don't quote foolish people that claim to know, instead of wanting to know.

Comparing people that are financially stable womanising and those that are struggling to find their way, womanising as well, OUGHT TO TELL THAT; U ARE QUOTING A PREMATURE ADULT!.

Womanising is very unproductive sef to those that are financially OK.

Pls read my new thread and see a fast manifestation of my great move.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by SuperOnyi: 9:05pm On Jan 02
Carlylepneuma:
Go for it then... Time awaits no one.

shocked

I understand what you're saying, bro — it's all about focus... However, I have stayed away from women my whole life but nothing much has changed financially though. In fact, I'm a virgin and in my twenties but I do know 2024 is the year I've been waiting for.
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by Rexymania(m): 12:02am On Jan 03
One spanner lost. Person pikin duh break op heart
Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by orohbirodeysmel: 12:31am On Jan 03
Op, you cannot conquer yourself and the world by running away from women. Women are all over the place. Use women wisely...they can get you faster to your destination. The problem with the African man is that he sees nothing apart from sex in a woman.

Master the art of friendzoning women. Give when you have, and when you don't have just promise that you would give in the future. Be neutral in your emotions around them and master the art of manipulation...and see yourself using them as willing tools.

A married woman have been helping me with business loans for more than 3 years now. She works in a bank, she uses her connections to get me the loans, with her passport, her name everything. We are not related at all...we are even from different states...her husband don't even know. She will process another loan for me by February, cos I have a huge project at hand.

My old school mate, wanted to date me so badly, I ended up friendzoning her. I call her my wife from time to time. She stays in the town of my birth. Anything I need in that town, cos many stuffs are cheap there than in my present domicile...she sends them across to me, without wasting time.

Another lady a hair stylist in my street is my informant. Once I travel, she will keep every news in my street intact. Once am back, she will not forget anyone..she go table the whole gist to me. When I newly came into the area, na she give me gist about bad boys in the area and how to avoid their wahala. I go siddon for her shop, she go dey show me all of them, as they are passing.

If you know how many women that have secured jobs for me, in the past, you will learn how to make the best use of women. Everything is not sex.

I still have another girl in Cameroun, a single mom of 2 kids, we have been friends since 2017, I have never send her a dime. I am keeping that one for war, Incase anything happen here...maybe China invade Nigeria to recover their loans grin grin, I will japa to Cameroun first and stay with her for sometime before I find my way to elsewhere. Anything that happens in Cameroun this night, she will tell me tomorrow morning grin grin

I have like 2 POS girls that doesn't collect charges from me anymore...but I no dey collect pass 2k or 3k from their hand, I do it with moderation...

Women can hardly get jealous of your plans and successes. Their own is small small gifts from time to time and to feel alright emotionally grin grin

My sweet mouth no be here, my manipulation skills no be here. I can promise you heaven and Earth, give them to you. I go still manipulate you and you will happily return them to me grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. by LawyerLomo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03
orohbirodeysmel:
Op, you cannot conquer yourself and the world by running away from women. Women are all over the place. Use women wisely...they can get you faster to your destination. The problem with the African man is that he sees nothing apart from sex in a woman.

Master the art of friendzoning women. Give when you have, and when you don't have just promise that you would give in the future. Be neutral in your emotions around them and master the art of manipulation...and see yourself using them as willing tools.

A married woman have been helping me with business loans for more than 3 years now. She works in a bank, she uses her connections to get me the loans, with her passport, her name everything. We are not related at all...we are even from different states...her husband don't even know.

Please, can you give me hints on manipulation?
I will appreciate this gesture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keeping Secrets in a Relationship / @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? / Foods That Are Making You Weaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.