Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. (2862 Views)

Message To All Yorubas / Why Attack Buhari, All IGP During Obasanjo Tenure Were All Yorubas / All Yorubas In Lagos Are Migrant; History Can Never Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 5:01pm On Jan 03
Wahabfuture:

Dude na small boy oh!! I stopped arguing with him after he posted his photo in a dirty village house looking like a farmer. I only gave him advice to do something about his life. With all due respect, that dude looks like a wretched person.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Oga Grown up wey nobody know for in tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by ariesbull: 5:03pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

They are not noisemakers. They were many in the area I stayed last in Nigeria but I didn't know for a very long time.
if they are not noisemakers are they still invisible?
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Rahkman: 6:18pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

When you say "90% of Nigerias oil", atleast you are expected to have figures to back it up.

Please produce the figures & how you arrived at it. You can start by posting the output of each state in Nigeria and the location of the town in the state where oil is drilled.
Guy u dey engage mad person na wa oo ,thread wey boys dey use catch cruisw with the mental patient, you enter begin dey form intellectual ,u funny oo
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by nonhuman(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
I am okay with this one thank you.
the people paying to do work don't they have sense to know that you don't know what you are doing
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by temmyejo: 6:53pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

I can condescend on Yoruba anytime I want.

I only care about and defend the Igbo Tribe!

Your obsession with Yoruba people is obvious...

Though the Yorubas have their weaknesses, I am of the opinion that Igbos really look up to them in a lot of ways...

The Yorubas speak heavily accented version of Engish while some of them cannot even speak at all but the amazing thing is even a street thug in Yoruba areas read better.

The Yorubas are big on family values and traditions which may have been a deterent to main stream crime, but none the less, they engage in rituals and human sacrifices while the Igbos seemed to have lost family values, they are success oriented and have learned a lot from Yoruba people in terms of lingustic and cultural preservation.

I am not saying Igbos are bad, only they still look up to Yorubas in a lot of ways.

P.S. Yorubas would rather not fight violent wars if they can avoid it but can be cunning and dangerous if pushed too far.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oppression in Nigeria (an Entertaining Representation) / German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, In Nigeria / Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.