Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. (2868 Views)

Message To All Yorubas / Why Attack Buhari, All IGP During Obasanjo Tenure Were All Yorubas / All Yorubas In Lagos Are Migrant; History Can Never Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 1:52pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

Lol use Binis or Efik instead. Those are your mates.

No.
I used a smaller Tribe who contributes nothing to Nigeria
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 1:54pm On Jan 03
LifeofDream:

You're st*pid, that's why small ijaw is claiming to be bigger than you chestbeating f**ls...

To claim is one thing, Fact is another.

Nigeria has 3 major tribes... Everyone is Nigeria knows who they're 🤣
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Zulu11zulu: 1:56pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
For those that think I am jobless because I preach and promote Ijaw endlessly on Nairaland among others, just know that you are probably the jobless one..

I work in the Ministry of Ijaw National Affairs and this is part of my main work.

@General Ditari
no wonder you just confirm that you are jobless man
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by LifeofDream: 1:56pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

To claim is one thing, Fact is another.

Nigeria has 3 major tribes... Everyone is Nigeria knows who they're 🤣
Face your ijaw mate and leave a majority tribe, he's backing it up with facts...
Don't run away f**l..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 2:00pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

It's very likely that Ijaw is more than Igbo in population. With small margin though.

Please, kindly give your opinion of the Ijaw figures in different states of the federation where they inhabit.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 2:00pm On Jan 03
LifeofDream:

Face your ijaw mate and leave a majority tribe, he's backing it up with facts...
Don't run away f**l..

Cowards as usual 🤣🤣
Majority tribe currently seen and treated as slave in Ilorin 🤣

I wonder why I'm even replying a coward and dirty Agbero.

Do well never to mention me again 🤣
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 2:04pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Please, kindly give your opinion of the Ijaw figures in different states of the federation where they inhabit.

He's obviously a Yoruba fallen demon with 6 marks of the beast on his face

They love threads like this.... it's gives them hard erection and orgasm... They love anything against the Igbos however nonsensical and asinine.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by johnmartus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03
continue quoting and replying yourself fool.
LifeofDream:

You're st*pid, that's why small ijaw is claiming to be bigger than you chestbeating f**ls...
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 2:18pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

He's obviously a Yoruba fallen demon with 6 marks of the beast on his face

They love threads like this.... it's gives them hard erection and orgasm... They love anything against the Igbos however nonsensical and asinine.

😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂.

Even an Idiot should know that Ijaw is not even in first 7 largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. Because the state with the highest concentration of Ijaw is Rivers state and they are a distant minority in Rivers. They barely make up 1/3 of Rivers population.

The Igboid group (Ikwerre, Etche, Ahoada, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni and Asa/Ndoki) make up over 65% of Rivers population. They ogonis and Ijaw share the rest. And the Ogonis have numbers too.

Except Bayelsa(8LGAs, which are not entirely Ijaw) and Delta(3.5 LGAs), the Ijaw exist in pockets of 50-100 persons villages in Ondo, Edo and wherever they claimed they are.

If Ijaw combined cannot be more than 4.8 - 5million people.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 2:21pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂.

Even an Idiot should know that Ijaw is not even in first 7 largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. Because the state with the highest concentration of Ijaw is Rivers state and they are a distant minority in Rivers. They barely make up 1/3 of Rivers population.

The Igboid group (Ikwerre, Etche, Ahoada, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni and Asa/Ndoki) make up over 65% of Rivers population. They ogonis and Ijaw share the rest. And the Ogonis have numbers too.

Except Bayelsa(8LGAs, which are not entirely Ijaw) and Delta(3.5 LGAs), the Ijaw exist in pockets of 50-100 persons villages in Ondo, Edo and wherever they claimed they are.

If Ijaw combined cannot be more than 4.8 - 5million people.

I just saw where the OP pointed out he's paid to make post like this.

As in this is a paid Propaganda post.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 2:28pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

I just saw where the OP pointed out he's paid to make post like this.

As in this is a paid Propaganda post.

He's being paid to lie without facts. He also claimed Ijaw produce 90% of Nigeria crude oil. Imagine.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by LifeofDream: 3:02pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

Cowards as usual 🤣🤣

If that make you sleep at night, why not continue lying... grin
Yoruba boss Ilorin and Kwara..

You guys are inconsequential in everywhere you occupy apart from South East... Ikwerre deny you, Anioma is mixture of many ethnics including Edo, Igala and Igbo..

Where's the Igbo population than Yoruba again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by LifeofDream: 3:03pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

Cowards as usual 🤣🤣

You guys are inconsequential in everywhere you occupy apart from South East... Ikwerre deny you, Anioma is mixture of many ethnics including Edo, Igala and Igbo..

Even in the small South East, you're still join together with Igala and other Akwa-cross tribes

Where's the Igbo population again?.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 3:06pm On Jan 03
LifeofDream:

Where's the Igbo population than Yoruba again...

At least we occupy other places.

Apart from south west and the current Yoruba Refuges in Togo and Benin where else can you find Yoruba? 🤣
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 3:12pm On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness, because I cannot be arguing with you now, only to discover later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital

Continue crying
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Typing: 3:27pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

Ijaw is even larger than Igbo.
I am just trying to be considerate on you guys.

Why can't Igbo use their false population figure and become President.

True talk.

Ijaw is larger than Igbo. In Nigeria, Hausa is the most populated, Yoruba follow, then Ijaw. Igbo are the fourth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 3:31pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

At least we occupy other places.

Apart from south west and the current Yoruba Refuges in Togo and Benin where else can you find Yoruba? 🤣

This has to be a case of mental illness.

The population of Yorubas that claimed to be from Ile-Ife in South America alone is more than the entire Igbo population. Minority tribe feeling funky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:36pm On Jan 03
your mates are busy building apps cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 3:36pm On Jan 03
Typing:

True talk.

Ijaw is larger than Igbo. In Nigeria, Hausa is the most populated, Yoruba follow, then Ijaw. Igbo are the fourth. cheesy

Hausa is only larger than Yoruba when you combine them with Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:36pm On Jan 03
your mates are busy building apps and making good sales cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Typing: 3:37pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Joke of the century.

So Goodluck Jonathan that became president did so because of huge Ijaw population? grin grin grin grin

Ok, try again na, is Goodluck the only qualified Ijawman, bring someone else to contest nau, so you can win the next presidential election.

Please, don't forget to drop the breakdown of Ijaw population spread, ie, how your millions of Ijaw people are spread amongst the Nigerian States.

Emeka, Ijaw are more populated than Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 3:38pm On Jan 03
Typing:

Emeka, Ijaw are more populated than Igbo.

Kunle, I want you to show me proof.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 3:46pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Kunle, I want you to show me proof.
Okoro try and calm down, this is not good for your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 4:04pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

This has to be a case of mental illness.

The population of Yorubas that claimed to be from Ile-Ife in South America alone is more than the entire Igbo population. Minority tribe feeling funky.

Let us see the population of Yoruba in South America or shut up forever.

Below is population Of Yoruba Americans. All of America not just South America.

Hit me with your own data or forever be known as a coward

The days of your fake propaganda and fake stats are over Mr cone head

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 4:04pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
Okoro try and calm down, this is not good for your health.

Omo ale, try and calm down, this is not good for your brain.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 4:11pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

Let us see the population of Yoruba in South America or shut up forever.

Below is population Of Yoruba Americans. All of America not just South America.

Hit me with your own data or forever be known as a coward

The days of your fake propaganda and fake stats are over Mr cone head

Lol and you expect to see the real figures on random site like this? cheesy

You are too dull.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 4:14pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

Lol and you expect to see the real figures on random site like this? cheesy

Wikipedia is not a Random site.

Coward people...

Slaves of Fulani/Hausa

All your people know is to walk with their empty cone heads with nothing inside 😂😂

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:39pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
Large enough to make me equal to oil company worker.
Since Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias Crude Oil.

Even the Samsung phone I use was bought for me by President of all Ijaws in Europe.

The last Air ticket to Abuja was paid for me by Ijaw National Congress the Ijaw equal of Yoruba Afenifere and Igbo Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

The Laptop I use was sent by Ijaws from Asia.

Na my office work I dey do so.
Thunder fire u for saying ijaw produces 90% of Nigeria oil
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Wahabfuture: 4:54pm On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness, because I cannot be arguing with you now, only to discover later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital

Dude na small boy oh!! I stopped arguing with him after he posted his photo in a dirty village house looking like a farmer. I only gave him advice to do something about his life. With all due respect, that dude looks like a wretched person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Foreign Reserves Rise To 58.3 Bln Dlrs(results?) / Nigeria And Sudan Are The Same / Enugu State Governor Dies In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.