Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? (5302 Views)

Different Type Of Guys When Wooing A Lady - Meme Collection / What i noticed about wooing ladies online. / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04
Gerrard59:

Those men should be cautious; if not, they will termed "abusers", "sexual molesters" and the numerous mumbo-jumbo names on TwitterNG. But honestly, why would a man pester a woman for so long? It tells me she does not fancy or like him. Why date someone who doesn't like you as a person?

Some women have been deeply hurt and battered in previous relationships. They need some level of assurance. Some women are in some useless situationships and would need time to get out, heal, process things before saying yes to another. As a matter of fact, I would be careful with a strange woman saying YES to my very first proposal in a short time.

Persistence require some level of emotional intelligence. Sensible men know when to withdraw and when they're being used. No be every woman deserves persistence, truly.

Trust me, when you meet a woman that only needs some conviction, you'll know. Persistence will never be an issue. It's an instinct thing.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by rickleye: 4:35pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

*IS IT THAT THEY NEVER LOVED OR HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR THE GIRL?
*IS IT THAT OTHER GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE?
*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?
*IS IT MATURITY OR WHAT, REALLY?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

In the 90's and 2000's, Broses those Days used to Woo a girl for 2, 3 Years till she says YES! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

What's Happening, now? ๐Ÿคจ

Nplfmod.
Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

No means no .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by GloriousGbola: 4:44pm On Jan 04
Acidosis:

Some women have been deeply hurt and battered in previous relationships. They need some level of assurance. Some women are in some useless situationships and would need time to get out, heal, process things before saying yes to another. As a matter of fact, I would be careful with a strange woman saying YES to my very first proposal in a short time.

Persistence require some level of emotional intelligence. Sensible men know when to withdraw and when they're being used. No be every woman deserves persistence, truly.

Trust me, when you meet a woman that only needs some conviction, you'll know. Persistence will never be an issue. It's an instinct thing.

i disagree.

the first problem is that most of us [at least the older generations] were conditioned by western romcoms were the fellow was persistent to the point of being a stalker. even the songs we listened to advocated this as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um99r6sgspY

i call this song the stalkers anthem, as an example.

unfortunately all these things are only cool, sweet and romantic if the woman likes you. if she doesnt, then they are creepy, stalkerish behavior

the other point is that a lot of women d friendzone guys [which is simply putting them in reserve in case their preferred choice of male does not come through /disappoints ]

this is especially true when women are younger and have a lot of toasters on their hands.

also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9GF-hPevZM

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by marsup: 5:11pm On Jan 04
They have better/ more important things to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by henndukwe18: 5:45pm On Jan 04
I tried wooing a girl back then in school, she kept telling me she would think about it, a new guy came into our school and just like dt, she started having fun with this guy, even in my presence, whereas another girl has been showing me green light since bt i focused my mind on this girl hoping she would say yes, just like dt I lost both side.

So tel me, y would i waist my valuable time on a girl telling me no when there is another girl waiting for me to say yes.

Y shud a guy beg for sex wen another lady is already wide open waiting for him.

I cant even stop a lady on the road to ask for her phone no. talk more wooing her.

If a girl sees a guy she likes she will say yes to him, if she says no to me then it means no, if she says she would think abt it, dt 1 concine am, i will go to the nxt available lady, this is 21st century, gone are those days.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04
Acidosis:

True,

Dat's why our Senior Broses those Days could Woo for a Lady for 2 years, Without any complaints. smiley

It's like the Ladies now don't have some Qualities that can make Guys go the Extra Mile. sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04
lipsrsealed
Nothing but the truth bro..

Personally,I don tell myself say if eventually me and this my current banny no end up together,say I go give relationship better space for a very long time..

Secondly,I don still notice say I don't even try to woo ladies these days.......If not,na everyday I dey come across dem base on my type of hustle..But I no dey gree give dem face......No time undecided. After all if guyman no get money, banny go japa leave am.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Nonexisting1: 8:09pm On Jan 04
Why waste time wooing a vaginarian when you can order better one via hookup and fucck her as you want without having to simp in the process.

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04
GloriousGbola:

i disagree.

the first problem is that most of us [at least the older generations] were conditioned by western romcoms were the fellow was persistent to the point of being a stalker. even the songs we listened to advocated this as well

....but relationships/marriages of the older generations last longer, yeah? Maybe there is something the new generations can learn from them.

the other point is that a lot of women d friendzone guys [which is simply putting them in reserve in case their preferred choice of male does not come through /disappoints ]

this is especially true when women are younger and have a lot of toasters on their hands.

I agree with the friendzone part. That's the reason I indicated that men should use their instincts if at all they need to persist. Not all women deserve a man's patience and persistence. Remember that men and women process information and feelings differently.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

True,

Dat's why our Senior Broses those Days could Woo for a Lady for 2 years, Without any complaints. smiley

It's like the Ladies now don't have some Qualities that can make Guys go the Extra Mile. sad smiley

Another angle.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Tynaclem1: 9:02pm On Jan 04
Felimax:

Till date i swear you won't believe this i still receive in totality every Kobo of her salary into my account. From the moment we started dating. Till date! Even when i was jobless! Do you believe?
The honest truth is there are still lot's of women like that. A lot of guys are so blinded with what they want instead of what they need and that is where their problem is.

When we were dating she was so tiny and yanshles and people often make mockery of us but if you see her figures today, no surgery o. My God! Sometimes i get so out of my mind and soon as i meet her in the kitchen omo leave o, na better rushing.. Lol!

Chaaaaai I love reading comments like this, may God continue to bless your marriage sir. Atleast men will read them and see that not all women are gold diggers and ho.es and that a good woman can add so much value and blessing to a man's life.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by PhillipPHD(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04
When a girl say NO, then NO means NO. Or what part of NO donโ€™t you understand?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:15pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

You are Wrong. He is making over SENSE. undecided

There are ladies that are worth Emptying one's Account, for. smiley

It is NOT every Naija Girl that is addicted or Crazy about Iphone, Instagram, Sharwama, Catfish peppersoup Etc. sad

Guys should Shine their Eyes!

'Wife Materials' still dey. smiley

Ogun kill wife materials. Abi wife materials are mad?

When Emeka Ike and other lots were fixing joint accounts, training their wives thru schools , sending them on trips and vacs.

They also thought those woemen were "wife materials"

Your wife is awesome today doesn't mean she'll be awesome tomorrow.

Me sef dey whine? Your wife is not awesome today anything. You've just not caught on her evil side.
Well, may you never. Ignorance is bliss
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:22pm On Jan 04
Felimax:

That is what makes the difference!
Today with her support at least i can boast of one Enterprise and one Limited Liability Company. Those shares i sold are nothing today with the epileptic Nigeria economy system i really thank my God i sold those nonsense.

By March she will turn 30 and i will spend another fortune celebrating a very deserving woman.
I am registering a Limited Company for her Production business and it will be my gift to her.
At 30, already married, mother of four and Managing Director of her own firm.

She gave up herself for me i cannot help but reciprocate it. You don't like it sir, please do me a favour go and have some sniper and thanks for your co-operation.

I am that man that saw a land of treasure and sold all i had to buy it. I grew from absolutely nothing to What, Where and Who i am today.

Ha! Agbalagba. Ki agbalagba ma mu sniper, lai ki she coffee. Obaje

If you liked , buy her the kingdom hall of Jehovah Witness for her 30th birthday or buy her a plot of land in Paradise, near the throne of Yahweh.
A day will come that she'll come up to your face and say to you that "What have you done that no one has done before"

So to you, A woman is a land of treasure? I refuse to be unfortunate in this life.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by ObalendeCMS: 12:00am On Jan 05
Kings & Princes,

there's one legendary simp on the front page talking about buying & selling all because a vaginarian is yet to "show him pepper".

Kindly ignore him & his sentiments.

Remember, AWALT.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by DaTruths: 12:51am On Jan 05
Vinnie2000:

*IS IT THAT THEY NEVER LOVED OR HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR THE GIRL?
*IS IT THAT OTHER GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE?
*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?
*IS IT MATURITY OR WHAT, REALLY?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

In the 90's and 2000's, Broses those Days used to Woo a girl for 2, 3 Years till she says YES! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

What's Happening, now? ๐Ÿคจ

Nplfmod.
Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚
The same reason people hardly buy DVDS ๐Ÿ“€, but rather just download it online.

Before to see woman pant was hard, not to talk of sex.
But now, the hook up industry is even saturated,

So why stress yourself by chasing a girl continuously when everybody knows men chases girls just because of sex 98% of the time.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 3:22am On Jan 05
FRANCISTOWN:

Ha! Agbalagba. Ki agbalagba ma mu sniper, lai ki she coffee. Obaje

If you liked , buy her the kingdom hall of Jehovah Witness for her 30th birthday or buy her a plot of land in Paradise, near the throne of Yahweh.
A day will come that she'll come up to your face and say to you that "What have you done that no one has done before"

So to you, A woman is a land of treasure? I refuse to be unfortunate in this life.

Epele! Your case is pathetic and I am emphatically sorry.
I am a Delta man and most men here can be so jobless but you won't know cos their women will always stand in the gap.

I have a league of friends that if I share their stories you will swear I am lying.

Onos periodically will call me for stipends which I normally will send to him. His wife is almost handicapped and could barely walk. It has been like that even before they married. Nobody could convince him not to marry her but they got married anyway and has kids and the marriage still doing well though they are struggling but something struck us very hard recently when she pushed almost 1 5m into my friend's account. I swear no one saw it coming. As the money came so she delivered to my friends account.
Matured man started crying.

My guy has been virtually everything in the house. He does the cooking, laundry and more had not complained.

There are good women bro I pray you never find one. I know your types and by God's grace you won't meet one.

Say amen?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 3:33am On Jan 05
Tynaclem1:

Chaaaaai I love reading comments like this, may God continue to bless your marriage sir. Atleast men will read them and see that not all women are gold diggers and ho.es and that a good woman can add so much value and blessing to a man's life.

Amen and thanks. God bless yours as well. I think I was just lucky.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by sharpwriter(m): 6:29am On Jan 05
Dangrace01:
Op have you gone to buy anything of recent. Do you see the hike in prices.

You want to still add woman wooing stress ontop d mata
Lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:38am On Jan 05
Felimax:

That is what makes the difference!
Today with her support at least i can boast of one Enterprise and one Limited Liability Company. Those shares i sold are nothing today with the epileptic Nigeria economy system i really thank my God i sold those nonsense.

By March she will turn 30 and i will spend another fortune celebrating a very deserving woman.
I am registering a Limited Company for her Production business and it will be my gift to her.
At 30, already married, mother of four and Managing Director of her own firm.

She gave up herself for me i cannot help but reciprocate it. You don't like it sir, please do me a favour go and have some sniper and thanks for your co-operation.

I am that man that saw a land of treasure and sold all i had to buy it. I grew from absolutely nothing to What, Where and Who i am today.
cut soap for me sir ABEG

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:40am On Jan 05
Felimax:

Till date i swear you won't believe this i still receive in totality every Kobo of her salary into my account. From the moment we started dating. Till date! Even when i was jobless! Do you believe?
The honest truth is there are still lot's of women like that. A lot of guys are so blinded with what they want instead of what they need and that is where their problem is.

When we were dating she was so tiny and yanshles and people often make mockery of us but if you see her figures today, no surgery o. My God! Sometimes i get so out of my mind and soon as i meet her in the kitchen omo leave o, na better rushing.. Lol!
this post deserves to be liked a thousand times over

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 8:51am On Jan 05
LoveJesus87:
this post deserves to be liked a thousand times over

Wow! Really? it's just the truth. I don't like praising women but this one and her kinds stands out.
See, the first day we were together and she brought her envelop i was like, what? Who does that? I asked her to take her money to her parents so they will pray for her, i insisted and she did.

The dad asked her to buy some drinks which she did and they prayed for her and she brought back the money with only few change out of it. This is me who for the past one year had no job. I could not believe o, i swear. Today, we both work and both have our businesses but she has me in control of virtually everything.

I still believe there are lots of women like that but some most times end up in the hands of badly brought up guys. The honest truth is i don't deserve the woman i am married to today. I can never bless her enough.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Dzzzz: 8:53am On Jan 05
Felimax:
To what end actually?
Women gets cheaper by the day and more women gets even cheaper as they expire their prime and most of these primeless ladies are almost very much available for any Dickson so long his status dopes and smell quite nice. Most primeless ladies can't stand such guys so why will you sweat over such?

Have you seen how guys struggles for ladies in their prime? That is when most women think they are more better than Miss Universe until lke ten years later and all men became the same.

What do i even know!
When your ready come for your 2 bottles of stout and Nkwobi..
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 8:56am On Jan 05
Dzzzz:
When your ready come for your 2 bottles of stout and Nkwobi..

grin grin grin grin Thanks Boss!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:00am On Jan 05
Felimax:

Wow! Really? it's just the truth. I don't like praising women but this one and her kinds stands out.
See, the first day we were together and she brought her envelop i was like, what? Who does that? I asked her to take her money to her parents so they will pray for her, i insisted and she did.

The dad asked her to buy some drinks which she did and they prayed for her and she brought back the money with only few change out of it. This is me who for the past one year had no job. I could not believe o, i swear. Today, we both work and both have our businesses but she has me in control of virtually everything.

I still believe there are lots of women like that but some most times end up in the hands of badly brought up guys. The honest truth is i don't deserve the woman i am married to today. I can never bless her enough.
sha cut soap for me abeg.
Grace dey ur head
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 9:01am On Jan 05
LoveJesus87:
cut soap for me sir ABEG
I swear if you meet a good woman nothing else will matter in this life again. Everybody complained she was too young to get married at 22 but oga me i nor fit wait. Another one year she don comot for my hand maybe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 9:02am On Jan 05
LoveJesus87:
sha cut soap for me abeg.
Grace dey ur head

You won't believe it but wether you do or not more grace will locate you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:14am On Jan 05
Felimax:

I swear if you meet a good woman nothing else will matter in this life again. Everybody complained she was too young to get married at 22 but oga me i nor fit wait. Another one year she don comot for my hand maybe.
too young ke?? Lol
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:15am On Jan 05
Felimax:

You won't believe it but wether you do or not more grace will locate you in Jesus name.
Amen๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by finallybusy: 12:01pm On Jan 05
If someone offers you money when youโ€™re in need, will you say no? I remember when โ€œno is noโ€ was a thing. Are women that confused that they forgot what the word meant? There are three responses to someoneโ€™s request; yes, no and maybe. If women start saying maybe then more men will stay around.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by finallybusy: 12:02pm On Jan 05
Felimax:
To what end actually?
Women gets cheaper by the day and more women gets even cheaper as they expire their prime and most of these primeless ladies are almost very much available for any Dickson so long his status dopes and smell quite nice. Most primeless ladies can't stand such guys so why will you sweat over such?

Have you seen how guys struggles for ladies in their prime? That is when most women think they are more better than Miss Universe until lke ten years later and all men became the same.

What do i even know!
This is Vinnie2000.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05
Felimax:

Can u help me with 1k? cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. / Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.