Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? (5299 Views)

Different Type Of Guys When Wooing A Lady - Meme Collection / What i noticed about wooing ladies online. / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31am On Jan 06
HellVictorinho6:

Can u help me with 1k? cry

It is Too early in the year, for these na. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:51am On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

It is Too early in the year, for these na. sad

What abt 600?

Or figo?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Exceed15: 11:23am On Jan 06
Because there are more better things to do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:34am On Jan 06
Felimax:

Till date i swear you won't believe this i still receive in totality every Kobo of her salary into my account. From the moment we started dating. Till date! Even when i was jobless! Do you believe?
The honest truth is there are still lot's of women like that. A lot of guys are so blinded with what they want instead of what they need and that is where their problem is.

When we were dating she was so tiny and yanshles and people often make mockery of us but if you see her figures today, no surgery o. My God! Sometimes i get so out of my mind and soon as i meet her in the kitchen omo leave o, na better rushing.. Lol!

This guy is a bad boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06
ExudeLoveToAll:

This guy is a bad boy grin

Lol! You won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Philosopher1979: 1:24pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

*IS IT THAT THEY NEVER LOVED OR HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR THE GIRL?
*IS IT THAT OTHER GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE?
*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?
*IS IT MATURITY OR WHAT, REALLY?πŸ€”πŸ€”

In the 90's and 2000's, Broses those Days used to Woo a girl for 2, 3 Years till she says YES! πŸ˜―πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

What's Happening, now? 🀨

Nplfmod.
Thanks. πŸ™‚

Because sex is too easy to get nowadays.
There are many girls who will give you sex between 1 and 30 days.
Sexual liberalism ideology is now dominant and people just dey Bleep.
By the time you say no to a man, there are 5 other ladies ready to give him sex and in fact, they
are the ones that will demand sex from him.
As a result, the younger generation is full of adulterous women who can sleep with their driver or ex-boyfriend
and commit paternity fraud at will.
Even most so called virgins practice anal sex.
Women have lost their mystique and honour with this free sex ideology

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:13am On Jan 13
Philosopher1979:

By the time you say no to a man, there are 5 other ladies ready to give him sex and in fact, they
As a result, the younger generation is full of adulterous women who can sleep with their driver or ex-boyfriend
and commit paternity fraud at will.

Lolss, really?. shocked cheesy
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Evolutionism: 8:50am On Jan 13
See as them dey swear for themselves on top ToTo Matter. Smhh.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by sultaan(m): 3:19am On Jan 14
Seen a lot of men lose their job and careers to sexual harassment.

Not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:21am On Jan 14
Why waste time while you can have any girl you can imagine of on hookup ?
Even girls you can’t stop on the way?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:36am On Jan 14
FRANCISTOWN:

Ogun kill wife materials. Abi wife materials are mad?

When Emeka Ike and other lots were fixing joint accounts, training their wives thru schools , sending them on trips and vacs.

They also thought those woemen were "wife materials"

Your wife is awesome today doesn't mean she'll be awesome tomorrow.

Me sef dey whine? Your wife is not awesome today anything. You've just not caught on her evil side.
Well, may you never. Ignorance is bliss

No girl will give you her money today and run tomorrow it’s impossible, only the gold digger who came to run you dry will stay with you like Emeka Ike wife you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Karlifate: 8:50am On Jan 14
Philosopher1979:

As a result, the younger generation is full of adulterous women who can sleep with their driver or ex-boyfriend and commit paternity fraud at will.

Well said πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:33am On Jan 20
sultaan:
Seen a lot of men lose their job and careers to sexual harassment.

Not worth it

Very True. sad
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Geovanni412(m): 8:44am On Jan 20
Vinnie2000:

You are Wrong. He is making over SENSE. undecided

There are ladies that are worth Emptying one's Account, for. smiley

It is NOT every Naija Girl that is addicted or Crazy about Iphone, Instagram, Sharwama, Catfish peppersoup Etc. sad

Guys should Shine their Eyes!

'Wife Materials' still dey. smiley

Stop it

No lady is worth emptying your acct for whilst you are still dating her

If you marry her and she retains the same character, then by all means, do what is necessary within your means.

If you marry her and she is able to contribute her little part in the family rather than demanding from you, then you know she is the real deal

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Jesse1991: 1:40pm On Jan 20
Who has money to waste in this tough times. Chasing women is a waste of time and energy. Wake up guys , it is time for MGTOW.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Being Single? / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.