Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? (5236 Views)

Different Type Of Guys When Wooing A Lady - Meme Collection / What i noticed about wooing ladies online. / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47am On Jan 04
*IS IT THAT THEY NEVER LOVED OR HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR THE GIRL?
*IS IT THAT OTHER GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE?
*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?
*IS IT MATURITY OR WHAT, REALLY?πŸ€”πŸ€”

In the 90's and 2000's, Broses those Days used to Woo a girl for 2, 3 Years till she says YES! πŸ˜―πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

What's Happening, now? 🀨

Nplfmod.
Thanks. πŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 10:48am On Jan 04
To what end actually?
Women gets cheaper by the day and more women gets even cheaper as they expire their prime and most of these primeless ladies are almost very much available for any Dickson so long his status dopes and smell quite nice. Most primeless ladies can't stand such guys so why will you sweat over such?

Have you seen how guys struggles for ladies in their prime? That is when most women think they are more better than Miss Universe until lke ten years later and all men became the same.

What do i even know!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51am On Jan 04
Felimax:
To what end actually?

To finally Date, Bed or Marry the lady. πŸ™‚

Remember that 'Nothing good comes Easy'. πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Cassandraloius: 10:53am On Jan 04
They're tired.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 10:54am On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

To finally Date, Bed or Marry the lady. πŸ™‚

Remember that 'Nothing good comes Easy'. πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Yea, "Nothing good comes easy" the real question is, is she the good worth dying for? She has to prove it.
Do you know my wife presently was a very young friend who will usually accompany me to go and plead with my ex and sometimes i kneel down?

Today, i swear to God that very young girl is the best gift God has given to me my entire life. I sold my shares and all my savings went in to marry such a wonderful gift.

Just think about it! I may not be making sense sha!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Executedbills: 10:54am On Jan 04
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:57am On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?

In the 90's and 2000's, Broses those Days used to Woo a girl for 2, 3 Years till she says YES! πŸ˜―πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

What's Happening, now? 🀨

Nplfmod.
Thanks. πŸ™‚

The #metoo harassment movement and also the fact that ladies made themselves very cheap because of the hookup culture of making quick and costly demands from men and the men demanding they quickly get what they want since he's meeting her financial demands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by reiddecuti: 10:59am On Jan 04
No time to waste!

There are so many fishes in the water willingly to be caught.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:01am On Jan 04
reiddecuti:
No time to waste!

There are so many fishes in the water willingly to be caught.

Lolss. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by AwokenVawulence: 11:03am On Jan 04
Lol them think say every man na simp

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by rocknation62(m): 11:04am On Jan 04
*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?

What's Happening, now? 🀨

Women are more cheaper now compared to the 90β€˜s. Theyβ€˜re more or less like mobile SIM card if one network do anyhow, you move to a better one. Until then, no gree for anybody (NGFA)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by cenaman(m): 11:11am On Jan 04
We are no longer sim-plicity grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:17am On Jan 04
Y will u put so much time and effort in getting a girl when u know that u will be the one providing?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by matify83: 11:27am On Jan 04
No TIME to waste TIME .

New WORDS have crept into women's dictionary over time and no man wants to fall prey to their antics.

WORDS like "Cyber troll, stalker, harassment " has made men wiser and wouldn't want to continue pushing after a lady has said NO.

OR Is there another part of NO that we don't understand?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by 4mee: 11:38am On Jan 04
Don't waste your time.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by correctyourself(m): 11:43am On Jan 04
When you already know she is another liability? grin

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:50am On Jan 04
Felimax:

Today, i swear to God that very young girl is the best gift God has given to me my entire life. I sold my shares and all my savings went in to marry such a wonderful gift.

Just think about it! I may not be making sense sha!

Haa! You are not making sense o.

You sold your shares and exhausted your savings because you wanted to marry a woeman?

Forget it. Some men are doomed for eternal failure

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04
FRANCISTOWN:

You sold your shares and exhausted your savings because you wanted to marry a woeman?

That is what makes the difference!
Today with her support at least i can boast of one Enterprise and one Limited Liability Company. Those shares i sold are nothing today with the epileptic Nigeria economy system i really thank my God i sold those nonsense.

By March she will turn 30 and i will spend another fortune celebrating a very deserving woman.
I am registering a Limited Company for her Production business and it will be my gift to her.
At 30, already married, mother of four and Managing Director of her own firm.

She gave up herself for me i cannot help but reciprocate it. You don't like it sir, please do me a favour go and have some sniper and thanks for your co-operation.

I am that man that saw a land of treasure and sold all i had to buy it. I grew from absolutely nothing to What, Where and Who i am today.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04
FRANCISTOWN:

You are Wrong. He is making over SENSE. undecided

There are ladies that are worth Emptying one's Account, for. smiley

It is NOT every Naija Girl that is addicted or Crazy about Iphone, Instagram, Sharwama, Catfish peppersoup Etc. sad

Guys should Shine their Eyes!

'Wife Materials' still dey. smiley

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

You are Wrong. He is making over SENSE. undecided

There are ladies that are worth Emptying one's Account, for. smiley

It is NOT every Naija Girl that is addicted or Crazy about Iphone, Instagram, Sharwama, Catfish peppersoup Etc. sad

Guys should Shine their Eyes!

'Wife Materials' still dey. smiley

Till date i swear you won't believe this i still receive in totality every Kobo of her salary into my account. From the moment we started dating. Till date! Even when i was jobless! Do you believe?
The honest truth is there are still lot's of women like that. A lot of guys are so blinded with what they want instead of what they need and that is where their problem is.

When we were dating she was so tiny and yanshles and people often make mockery of us but if you see her figures today, no surgery o. My God! Sometimes i get so out of my mind and soon as i meet her in the kitchen omo leave o, na better rushing.. Lol!

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Nicepoker(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04
You want me to spend resources, into what the only benefits is nothing but unrewarded anxiety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Savedday2: 12:32pm On Jan 04
Of what use is a 9ja girl, for you to waste ur precious time chasing?

Just go straight to the point, no basket for useless mango.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04
Men do that when they have several alternatives.

Some men are still persistent though. Men who know what they want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Palazee(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04
This is the factor which lead me to research about the true value of a woman.

After years of research, i finally discover the true value of a woman which is NOTHING

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by TomjoTM(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04
It's simple, A submissive and dutiful wife with shared and aligned values with her husband will literally get the world from that man. Your home is forever blessed man.

Felimax:

By March she will turn 30 and i will spend another fortune celebrating a very deserving woman.
I am registering a Limited Company for her Production business and it will be my gift to her.
At 30, already married, mother of four and Managing Director of her own firm.

She gave up herself for me i cannot help but reciprocate it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by talk2hb1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

*IS IT LACK OF PATIENCE?

What's Happening, now? 🀨

Nplfmod.
Thanks. πŸ™‚
What Do I stand to gain by wooing you for 2-3years, it's a free world nowadays.
Why would I want to be running after a Galloping Horse, When another Horse is begging to be ridden.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Gerrard59(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04
Acidosis:

Men do that when they have several alternatives.

Some men are still persistent though. Men who know what they want.

Those men should be cautious; if not, they will termed "abusers", "sexual molesters" and the numerous mumbo-jumbo names on TwitterNG. But honestly, why would a man pester a woman for so long? It tells me she does not fancy or like him. Why date someone who doesn't like you as a person?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Felimax(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04
TomjoTM:

It's simple, A submissive and dutiful wife with shared and aligned values with her husband will literally get the world from that man. Your home is forever blessed man.

Amen and yours too! She controls me with her kind of submissiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Gerrard59(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04
matify83:
No TIME to waste TIME .

New WORDS have crept into women's dictionary over time and no man wants to fall prey to their antics.

WORDS like "Cyber troll, stalker, harassment " has made men wiser and wouldn't want to continue pushing after a lady has said NO.

OR Is there another part of NO that we don't understand?

WeNoGoDie:

The #metoo harassment movement and also the fact that ladies made themselves very cheap because of the hookup culture of making quick and costly demands from men and the men demanding they quickly get what they want since he's meeting her financial demands.

Exactly! The same women who complain of such are the same women who would chant that a NO is a NO. Why then are they mystified that men adhere to the rules they put in place? In a world where private chats are shown to the world, young men should be extra careful. Because in the chats, a NO was clearly stated. Netizens would ask, why did you go against what she stated? Imagine losing all you have worked for because you no gree for woman wey don tell you NO in the first place?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Natbrowny: 2:43pm On Jan 04
Update. No more speaking plenty sweet English.

If ur answer is NO. The next babe fit like bread πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by BondRiv: 2:54pm On Jan 04
What do women really want? No should mean no. Do not stress, confuse or waste anybody's time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? by Dangrace01: 3:21pm On Jan 04
Op have you gone to buy anything of recent. Do you see the hike in prices.

You want to still add woman wooing stress ontop d mata

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! / Does He Want A Breakup? If He Wants One, Y Cant He Tell Me? / Do You Know What The "G" In G-string Stands For? Read It In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.