Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics (5945 Views)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / Faith Vs Evidence. Apologetics vs atheism / Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^^^ What Allah says, if you read the Quran without lead as your reading glasses, you will see that Thalatha was mentioned way too early to connect any thing else as the 3, except that the christian says Allah is 1 of them.

In another part, closer to where thatatha is written, Jesus was mentioned as son of Allah as a claim of the christian, after the claim of the Jews on Ezra as son of Allah.

Towards the end of the chapter is where you speak of. This does not connect to who the Thalatha are or Ezra as claimed by the Jews.

At the end, Allah says He will bring Jesus forward, not his mother Mary [so your argument about them being the 2 from the Thalatha is breaking apart even before I complete this sentence]. If Mary was part of the thalatha [3], she would have been assumed to be brought out for the same purpose in the same way that Jesus, her son will be on the Day of Assembly.

Jesus will be asked; did you tell anyone to take you [for all christians] and your mother [for some christians; catholics do pray to her. when you pray to something, that has became your Lord] as Gods/Lords in partnership to your God/Lord Allah?

Jesus responded that he will never do such a thing because it will absolutely wrong.

Read it again. i know your heart and mind are clogged and confused. Try to sake some truth serum. Just don't overdose yourself, you cross hung man worshiper. Note that the holy Spirit [Malaika Jibril [as]] will not be brought out like Jesus was because he was sent to humans in Palestine, while the Angel was sent to him.

you didn't think deep enough before you responded. You need to do better.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2011
@Aletheia: Read the Chapter 5 of the Quran in its entirety. Let me know where you are confused you idolater. Whats the difference between you and hindus except in the number of idols?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2011
@Aletheia:Remember you have not been able to give proper identity of the "Holy Spirit" At best you know he visited marry to get her pregnant. Islam says Malaika Jibril visited her and told her of the pregnancy and the pregnancy started from that moment on; an instantaneous commandment that took place as in Kun. Fa Yakum.

The above is in the similitude of how Adam was created; it was decreed and it was set into an instantaneous motion of happening.

To show how confused you are; the bible, except the lowly single verse of john you quoted, not coming from Jesus [read the sentence structure], expresses Jesus as word of God, which you splice up to become human as another God, because the Yahweh/Ellah/Jehovah still remain in heaven in His Position, no time do you say Holy Spirit/Ghost and Jesus and Ellah spoke at the same time as equal.

Suddenly, Holy Spirit is not an errant/messenger entity, just like Jesus, both have became Gods.

You should be ashamed of yourself Baal worshiper of the old country.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by yemmy1: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
@aletheia, you talked as if you are a fool or you have been fooled. Where was it written in the Quran that the 3 gods are Jesus, Mary and Father? Give us where it is written and quote it yourself. You know why you people are deceing yourselves? Because the bible confirmed that Jesus is a true SERVANT of God. Have quoted where it is for you,go and check the Revised Standard Version.

Do i heard you called Allah satan? You must be out of you mind. I cant blame you since those magicians(pastors) of yours have been deceiving you with devil's miracles
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^

Mr. the ALLAH of the Quran is not the GOD of the Bible period.

In the Bible GOD has no partners, whereas in the Quran ALLAH has 3 partners or should we say three goddesses.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by yemmy1: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hahaha! This guy is talking ironical o. You christians that used to call God 3 are not accusing Muslims of calling Allah 3. This shows that you only copy and paste and you never confirmed what you copied. Can you place tell me where it is written that Allah is 3 like you people have called your own gods?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ibn Humayd – Salamah – Muhammad b. Ishaq – Yazid b. Ziyad al-Madani – Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi: When the Messenger of God saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from God, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from God which would reconcile him with his tribe.

With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then God revealed:

By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire…

and when he came to the words:

Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-‘Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

Satan cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words:

These are the high-flying cranes; verily their intercession is accepted with approval.

When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their Prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from God, did not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake.

When he came to the prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their Prophet, trusting in the message which he had brought and following his example.

Those polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they had heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer or unbeliever, who did not prostrate himself. The one exception was al-Walid b. Al-Mughirah, who was a very old man and could not prostrate himself; but he took a handful of soil from the valley in his hand and bowed over that. Then they all dispersed from the mosque.

The Quraysh left delighted by the mention of their gods which they had heard, saying, "Muhammad has mentioned our gods in the most favorable way possible, stating in his recitation that they are the high flying cranes and that their intercession is received with approval."

The news of the prostration reached those of the Messenger of God's companions who were in Abyssinia and people said, "The Quraysh have accepted Islam." Some rose up to return, while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the Messenger of God and said, "Muhammad, what have you done? You have recited to the people that which I did not bring to you from God, and you have said that which was not said to you."

Then the Messenger of God was much grieved and feared God greatly, but God sent down a revelation to him, for He was merciful to him, consoling him and making the matter light for him, informing him that there had never been a prophet or a messenger before him who desired as he desired and wished as he wished but that Satan had cast words into his recitation, as he had cast words on Muhammad's tongue.

Then God cancelled what Satan had thus cast, and established his verses by telling him that he was like other prophets and messengers, and revealed:

Never did we send a messenger or a prophet before you but that when he recited (the Message) Satan cast words into his recitation (umniyyah). God abrogates what Satan casts. Then God established his verses. God is knower, wise.

Thus God removed the sorrow from his Messenger, reassured him about that which he had feared and cancelled the words which Satan had cast on his tongue, that their gods were the high flying cranes whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed, following the mention of "al-Lat, al-‘Uzza and Manat, the third, the other," the words:

Are yours the males and his the females? That indeed were an unfair division! They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers.

to the words:

to whom he wills and accepts.

This means, how can the intercession of their gods avail with God?

Read The Rest Here
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by yemmy1: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
''This means, how can the intercession of
their gods avail with God?
''

Boy,what is the meaning of all what you copied and pasted above? Are you reading from a story book or an online story? Seriously I cant make any sense from what you just posted. Try to make you post sensible next time place.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by yemmy1: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
The christians says ''We wish to say God is the father of Jesus Christ not in physical sense, but in a very special and unique way that transcends human comprehension''
SON OF GOD IN THE BIBLE:
(i) I Chronicles 22:9-10: A voice from heaven calling Solomon the son of God.
(ii) Exodus 4:22- A voice from heaven calling Israel the son of God.
(iii) Jeremiah 31:9- Ephraim is called the first son of God.
(iv) Luke 3:38- Adam is called the son of God
(v) Psalm 82:6- All of you are gods and sons of the most high.
(vi) Hebrew 7:1-3 - Melchisedek is called the son of God.
(vii) Genesis 6:2- Sons and daughters of God.
(viii) John 20:17- Mary Magdalene is the daughter of God.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by yemmy1: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
With the above numeral presentation of sons of God, how can christians claim that Jesus is the only unique son of God?

MEANING OF THE TERM ''SON OF GOD''
According to the bible, anyone that love God and did the act of righteousness is born by God. (I John 2:29).
The above logical explanations of the sons of God shows that the word is not a literal expression but is metaphorical. The bible also describe Jesus as the son of man in many places. What a contradiction! Jesus is neither the son of God nor son of man.

If Jesus is the begotten son of God as the bible falsely call him, he must look like God. But the bible says ''For who, can be compare unto the LORD, who among the sons of the most high will be compare to him'' (Isaiah 40:18 and 25). Finally, if Mary was the mother of Jesus and God was the father according to the christians particularly the catholics, what is the relationship between Mary and God?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ibn Humayd – Salamah – Muhammad b. Ishaq – Yazid b. Ziyad al-Madani – Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi: When the Messenger of God saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from God, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from God which would reconcile him with his tribe.

With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then God revealed:

By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire…

Satan cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words:

These are the high-flying cranes; verily their intercession is accepted with approval.

When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their Prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from God, did not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake.

When he came to the prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their Prophet, trusting in the message which he had brought and following his example.

Those polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they had heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer or unbeliever, who did not prostrate himself. The one exception was al-Walid b. Al-Mughirah, who was a very old man and could not prostrate himself; but he took a handful of soil from the valley in his hand and bowed over that. Then they all dispersed from the mosque.

The Quraysh left delighted by the mention of their gods which they had heard, saying, "Muhammad has mentioned our gods in the most favorable way possible, stating in his recitation that they are the high flying cranes and that their intercession is received with approval."

The news of the prostration reached those of the Messenger of God's companions who were in Abyssinia and people said, "The Quraysh have accepted Islam." Some rose up to return, while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the Messenger of God and said, "Muhammad, what have you done? You have recited to the people that which I did not bring to you from God, and you have said that which was not said to you."

Then the Messenger of God was much grieved and feared God greatly, but God sent down a revelation to him, for He was merciful to him, consoling him and making the matter light for him, informing him that there had never been a prophet or a messenger before him who desired as he desired and wished as he wished but that Satan had cast words into his recitation, as he had cast words on Muhammad's tongue.

Then God cancelled what Satan had thus cast, and established his verses by telling him that he was like other prophets and messengers, and revealed:

Never did we send a messenger or a prophet before you but that when he recited (the Message) Satan cast words into his recitation (umniyyah). God abrogates what Satan casts. Then God established his verses. God is knower, wise.

Thus God removed the sorrow from his Messenger, reassured him about that which he had feared and cancelled the words which Satan had cast on his tongue, that their gods were the high flying cranes whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed, following the mention of "al-Lat, al-‘Uzza and Manat, the third, the other," the words:

Are yours the males and his the females? That indeed were an unfair division! They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers.

to the words:

Read The Rest Here
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
Frosbel will do all of these and he will get old and and dies, like everyone. He will be gathered together with those in his bloodline before him who have passed.

He will wait for the Rapture and will never come.
And at the point of death everyone will see a replay of his/her life.

may Allah assign a good destination to every muslim, male or female. Amin.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by aletheia(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

may Allah assign a good destination to every muslim, male or female. Amin.
Why pray? Your god Allah has already assured you. . .All Muslims will enter hell.

So stop deceiving yourself. Only Jesus can save you from that fate worse than death.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^ he assured all mankind that do not worship Him as He Instructed, not meriting Mercy from Him, therefore will enter hell.

I am on the side of proper worship of Him, just like each prophet worshiped Him; Jesus putting his face on the ground all night long; We call that Tahajjud or Qiyammulail; most muslims do that every night.

If Jesus does not end up in hell, so do I.

Your case might be different because i think you follow Paul, instead of following Muhammad [as], whereas you have no need to follow Jesus in the first place. When you did, and read about what he said about the Comforter, you are to now follow Muhammad [as].

But, noooo. your hard heart like a cowboy will not let you. Just don't die with such a steel heart.

If you see where it says all muslims, and not all mankind who are disbelieving, show it to us. I don't think you ask yourself, who are the Muslim paradise meant for? Not you for sure, since you are not a muslim. I pity you. Seriously.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by yemmy1: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2011
Some of those christians particularly those pastors know they are all on the wrong path but they will never say the truth because of what they will eat.

It is very very clear that they are all on the wrong path. The bible was written and doctored by people who have no linage,they have no Surname. And also that liar called peter is also one of the big problem of the christians. But that did bother me since he has been called crazy person in the bible:

"And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee MAD." (Acts 26:24).

Because he is really a MAD man.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mr , you are totally wrong.

Please tell us how the Quran fell from Heaven and into the hands of Muhammad.

The Quran is nothing but a plagiarised collection of fairy tales.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by chinedumo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
yemmy1:

With the above numeral presentation of sons of God, how can christians claim that Jesus is the only unique son of God?

MEANING OF THE TERM ''SON OF GOD''
According to the bible, anyone that love God and did the act of righteousness is born by God. (I John 2:29).
The above logical explanations of the sons of God shows that the word is not a literal expression but is metaphorical. The bible also describe Jesus as the son of man in many places. What a contradiction! Jesus is neither the son of God nor son of man.

If Jesus is the begotten son of God as the bible falsely call him, he must look like God. But the bible says ''For who, can be compare unto the LORD, who among the sons of the most high will be compare to him'' (Isaiah 40:18 and 25). Finally, if Mary was the mother of Jesus and God was the father according to the christians particularly the catholics, what is the relationship between Mary and God?

Jesus himself defines his sonship
John 10:30
I and the Father are one."

John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Just as i said earlier Jesus being a messenger does not stop him from being GOD

I can act the role of a son

Jesus is a servant and more than a servant

Philippians 2 (King James Version)
5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by billyG(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
jemmy1,sweetnecta & jayriginal Why are you and fellow your brothers the BOKO HARAM always causing trouble in nigeria?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by jayriginal: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
billyG:

jemmy1,sweetnecta & jayriginal Why are you and fellow your brothers the BOKO HARAM always causing trouble in nigeria?
If you have nothing to type, you should use your crayons. Go and play with your drawing book.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2011
chinedumo:

Jesus himself defines his sonship
John 10:30
I and the Father are one."

John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

You see why wise individuals do not follow the way of Christainity, it seeks to undermine even statements that Jesus made, Hear what Jesus says
30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37

Please anyone with common sense should read the bold statements, Jesus was in essence saying If you are called gods in the scriptures then Son of god is no way close to blasphemy, If Jesus was really the Son of god then he would have insisted and say go ahead and stone me, I am God's son yet he made a concincing argument against the Jews by saying in essence this is how we Jews speak. but Trust Jp, he will not claim to know the gospels more than Jesus but he will also cherry pick statements of Jesus to support his blasphemous beliefs as he has shown in the quote above.

chinedumo:

Just as i said earlier Jesus being a messenger does not stop him from being GOD

I can act the role of a son

Jesus is a servant and more than a servant

All three statements are meaningless and shows great confusion in explaining what the tenets of Christianity really is. One can not be a servant and more than a servant at the same time. Jesus can never be God, as any god that cannot save himself from death and was defeated to the extent that he was left shouting my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me can never be taken on common sense to be God, you deluded claim that his messenger-ship does not stop him from being God only shows how well indoctrinated you are, how does this statement reconcile with the statement with the fact the before he died he apparently called out to the real God to save him, in your misguided view why didn't the messenger turn to God and help himself, in essence your claim will mean he blamed himself for forsaking himself, could he then have saiod myself Myself why have I forsaken Myself, that would have proven he was god yet as they say common sense is not really common
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by gnykelly(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Generational rhetorics
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by chinedumo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

You see why wise individuals do not follow the way of Christainity, it seeks to undermine even statements that Jesus made, Hear what Jesus says
30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37

Please anyone with common sense should read the bold statements, Jesus was in essence saying If you are called gods in the scriptures then Son of god is no way close to blasphemy, If Jesus was really the Son of god then he would have insisted and say go ahead and stone me, I am God's son yet he made a concincing argument against the Jews by saying in essence this is how we Jews speak. but Trust Jp, he will not claim to know the gospels more than Jesus but he will also cherry pick statements of Jesus to support his blasphemous beliefs as he has shown in the quote above.

Jesus did not deny his Godness

He said he is not the only one called God
if others were called god because the word of God came to them,

" 34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods[? 35 [b]If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came"

he has a higher qualification than them
he is more God then they all

36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by chinedumo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

All three statements are meaningless and shows great confusion in explaining what the tenets of Christianity really is. One can not be a servant and more than a servant at the same time. Jesus can never be God, as any god that cannot save himself from death and was defeated to the extent that he was left shouting my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me can never be taken on common sense to be God, you deluded claim that his messenger-ship does not stop him from being God only shows how well indoctrinated you are, how does this statement reconcile with the statement with the fact the before he died he apparently called out to the real God to save him, in your misguided view why didn't the messenger turn to God and help himself, in essence your claim will mean he blamed himself for forsaking himself, could he then have saiod myself Myself why have I forsaken Myself, that would have proven he was god yet as they say common sense is not really common

All three statements are meaningful

He was showing us an example to follow

by acting out all the parts

He is one with the father
He can be a servant and more than a servant

Jesus called John the baptizer a prophet and more than a prophet

If you have $100 in ur pocket
you also have $10 in your pocket and more than $10 in ur pocket

Acts 17:28 'For in him we live and move and have our being.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

u will enjoy this post > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=796653.msg9481354#msg9481354
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2011

Bible has numerous contradictions
The sins of the father
ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Who is the father of Joseph?
MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

Which was first--beasts or man?
GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The Righteous live?
PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."
ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

Jesus' first sermon-on the plain or mount?
MAT 5:1,2: "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, "

LUK 6:17,20: "And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people, came to hear him, And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples and said, "

Who Moved David to anger?
II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Does God Tempts or Not?
"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (GEN 22:1)
"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

How Did Judas die?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (MAT 27:5)
"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (ACT 1:18)

Does every man sin?
ECC 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

JO1 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Who bears guilt?
GAL 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
GAL 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

Do you answer a fool?
PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
ACT 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
ACT 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2011

the lack of original manuscripts
There are 24,000 manuscripts (not “original manuscripts”) yet no two are identical.

This isn’t a muslim admission.this is a Christian scholarly confirmation.you can further see here:

Half of the New Testament is Forged

Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies

Attempt to set Paul against Jesus

Paul says:

1Cor.5
[7] For Christ, our paschal lamb, has been sacrificed.
Eph.5
[2] And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Jesus says:

Matt.9
[13] Go and learn what this means, `I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.'

Salvation
According to Jesus: The rich young ruler asked Jesus how he could find salvation. Jesus answered, "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments , If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." (Matt 19:16-21, Mark 10:17-21, Luke 18:18-22, KJV) In other words, obey Torah, and follow Jesus' examples.
According to Paul: “That if you confess with your mouth Jesus {as} Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” (Rom 10:9-10, NAS)
Which is it? Obeying the commandments of G-d and following Jesus, or merely believing in Jesus’ resurrection and confessing him as Lord?

Eating meat sacrificed to idols
It’s okay to do so according to Paul (1 Corinthians cool. But Jesus condemns the act, as well as those who teach folk to do so (Revelation 2:14, 20).
I've heard some try to resolve this by saying Jesus taught old covenant law because he lived under the law, but after his death and resurrection we are now under the new covenant. If that's true, and he knew it would be true (and he should have known if he is G-d, right?) then why did he never mention this? Why didn't he say to the young man, "For now, obey the commandments, but after I'm raised from the dead, keep your fortune and don't worry about the commandments, because you won't be required to keep them."? He never said this to anyone, nor anything like this, not once in the three and one-half years he spent preaching, by both sermon and example, to live the Law given through Moses.

On the time of the coming of the Lord:

Paul says:
Rom.13
[12] the night is far gone, the day is at hand.
Jesus says:
Luke.21
[8] Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name,
saying, . . . `The time is at hand!' [/b]Do not go after them.

[b]On the God of the dead:

Paul says:
Rom.14
[9] For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

Jesus says:
Luke.20
[38] Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living;

On the sum of the commandments:

Paul says:
Rom.13
[9] The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, [/b]are summed up in this sentence, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Jesus says:
Matt.22
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these[b] two commandments [/b]depend all the law and the prophets.

[b]On forgiveness of trespasses:

Paul says:
Eph.1
[7] In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace
Rom.4
[25] who was[b] put to death [/b]for our trespasses and raised for our justification.

Jesus says:
Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

On being justified:

Paul says:
Rom.3
[24] they are[b] justified by his grace [/b]as a gift, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus,
[28] For we hold that a man is justified by faith [/b]apart from works of law.
Rom.5
[9] Since, therefore, we are now[b] justified by his blood, [/b]much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.

Jesus says:
Matt.12
[37] for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

[b]On the basis of judgment:

Paul says:
Rom.2
[12] All who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law.

Jesus says:
John.12
[48] He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.

On the commandments and eternal life:

Paul says:
Rom.7
[9] I was once alive apart from the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died;
[10] the very commandment which promised life proved to be death to me.

Jesus says:
Matt.19
[17] And he said to him, Why do you ask me about what is good? One there is who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.

On the destiny of the Law and the Prophets:

Paul says:
Rom.10
[4] For Christ is the end of the law, that every one who has faith may be justified.

Jesus says:
Matt.5
[17] Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
[18] For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Misrepresentation of Christian doctrine

Jesus preached One God,who is also his own Lord.he never called himself God.
Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them!

Misinterpreting various Scripture passages

Please review:

Bible interpolation

AND:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html#msg9264044
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
I
aletheia:

At least you are getting closer to understanding how Jehovah has manifested Himself to men in history. From your interaction with Christians, you now know far better than Mohammed and Allah that:
(1Jn 5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Whereas your false god al-ilah also known as Hubal and his false prophet are really confused as to Who God is as is recorded in this sura 5:116:
And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden?

Perhaps, one day you will believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the son of God and that there is no name given under heaven (no, not even Mohammed), by which men will be saved. You must be born again.

YOU ARE SINCERE BUT SINCERELY WRONG. It is rather unfortunate that you guys fail to cross check with historical background to make the veracity of the authencity of the Holy Bible the oldest surviving book in the world. There are archeological facts too that lend credence to the fact of event recorded in the bible. Unfortunately, Islam started during the dark age of Christianity (more than 600 yrs after the resurrection of Jesus Christ). Did prophet Mohammed not had contact with Damascus where Paul got converted? Of cause he did and married a young Jewish girl. Was prophet Mohammed a Jew? No but why did Koran contain some stories about Jewish nation? Who is fooling who here?

Let us be objective here, with time I will prepare historical background to help you understand that you don't just say what you dont know.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
fitzkenny:

IYOU ARE SINCERE BUT SINCERELY WRONG. It is rather unfortunate that you guys fail to cross check with historical background to make the veracity of the authencity of the Holy Bible the oldest surviving book in the world. There are archeological facts too that lend credence to the fact of event recorded in the bible. Unfortunately, Islam started during the dark age of Christianity (more than 600 yrs after the resurrection of Jesus Christ). Did prophet Mohammed not had contact with Damascus where Paul got converted? Of cause he did and married a young Jewish girl. Was prophet Mohammed a Jew? No but why did Koran contain some stories about Jewish nation? Who is fooling who here?

Let us be objective here, with time I will prepare historical background to help you understand that you don't just say what you dont know.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.96.html#msg9693432
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by theseeker2: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
frosbel:

to the words:

Read The Rest Here

Frosbel i have realised that most time you simply copy and paste without actually reading. Cos your post in most cases contain the best answer to the arguement u are trying to make
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Ruqaya(f): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
My question goes thus:al-qur'an was written in its simplicity so dat a common man will read and understand the message,why is it dat u need some holy people 2 explain d meanings of messages in the bilble(e.g i came across a thread dat dere was a verse in d bible were jesus said:i've come 2 u wit the sword and i've not bring 2 u peace.during d argument a christian fellow said jesus referred 2 d sword of truth not for killing)how do i know u're not interpreting 2 suit ur own frame of mind?why is dere diversification in ur religion,in islam,all muslims in d whole word worship in d same way which profess its unity?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by congoshine(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ruqaya:

My question goes thus:al-qur'an was written in its simplicity so dat a common man will read and understand the message,why is it dat u need some holy people 2 explain d meanings of messages in the bilble(e.g i came across a thread dat dere was a verse in d bible were jesus said:i've come 2 u wit the sword and i've not bring 2 u peace.during d argument a christian fellow said jesus referred 2 d sword of truth not for killing)how do i know u're not interpreting 2 suit your own frame of mind?why is dere diversification in your religion,in islam,all muslims in d whole word worship in d same way which profess its unity?
Al Qur'an was written for arabs not Yoruba people .

Its for ARABS !!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by theseeker2: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ruqaya:

My question goes thus:al-qur'an was written in its simplicity so dat a common man will read and understand the message,why is it dat u need some holy people 2 explain d meanings of messages in the bilble(e.g i came across a thread dat dere was a verse in d bible were jesus said:i've come 2 u wit the sword and i've not bring 2 u peace.during d argument a christian fellow said jesus  referred 2 d sword of truth not for killing)how do i know u're not interpreting 2 suit your own frame of mind?why is dere diversification in your religion,in islam,all muslims in d whole word worship in d same way which profess its unity? 

Rugaya dont mind them. Denying the obvios. I guess the swords were actually for cutting tomatoes

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied.—Gospel of Luke 22:36-38, NIV
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
congoshine:

Al Qur'an was written for arabs not Yoruba people .

Its for ARABS !!

i dont blame you.you sound like a yoruba who still follows superstitions and fetishes of traditional beliefs.

but,i would like you to tell us where it is stated that the Quran is only for arabs? as far as i know,Muhammad (sa) was sent to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conditions For Marriage In Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!! / The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.