Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics (5956 Views)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / Faith Vs Evidence. Apologetics vs atheism / Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LadyT(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2011
Muslim religion is like the Jewish one for the selected few.

angry glad to see you are alive Congoshine
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2011
LadyT:

Muslim religion is like the Jewish one for the selected few.

angry glad to see you are alive Congoshine

so how are the millions of nigerians and africans who are Muslim "selected"?

how are you prevented from being a muslim?

mumu who utters what he does not know the meaning of.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by mail4gift2(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
yemmy1:

The christians says ''We wish to say God is the father of Jesus Christ not in physical sense, but in a very special and unique way that transcends human comprehension''
SON OF GOD IN THE BIBLE:
(i) I Chronicles 22:9-10: A voice from heaven calling Solomon the son of God.
(ii) Exodus 4:22- A voice from heaven calling Israel the son of God.
(iii) Jeremiah 31:9- Ephraim is called the first son of God.
(iv) Luke 3:38- Adam is called the son of God
(v) Psalm 82:6- All of you are gods and sons of the most high.
(vi) Hebrew 7:1-3 - Melchisedek is called the son of God.
(vii) Genesis 6:2- Sons and daughters of God.
(viii) John 20:17- Mary Magdalene is the daughter of God.

We are all created in God's image, that makes us his sons/daughters,

common sense, no common
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
mail4gift2:

We are all created in God's image, that makes us his sons/daughters,

common sense, no common

so you mean it is a figurative and symbolic thing and not literal as christians believe?

we even find the figurative sense in the bible:

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God".(Roman 8:14)

check out:"CAN GOD HAVE A SON"?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811919.0.html#msg9637533
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by mail4gift2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
LagosShia:

so you mean it is a figurative and symbolic thing and not literal as christians believe?

we even find the figurative sense in the bible:

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God".(Roman 8:14)

check out:"CAN GOD HAVE A SON"?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811919.0.html#msg9637533

There are so many things i can't do with you.

1. argue
2. read all your post
3. try to convince you to believe something you will never believe
4. try to tell you that your religion is a religion of war, death and destruction which the Roman catholic created to conquer the middle east

you are not the only one who do his research, so many of us do research day and night, but we keep the finders to ourself while we still seek the face of God.

From all your post, i can tell your 22-24yrs old Muslim who was opportune to enjoy stuff created by the WEST, same WEST they all hate,

No body holy pass.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by proo212(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
My question goes thus:al-qur'an was written in its simplicity so dat a common man will read and understand the message,why is it dat u need some holy people 2 explain d meanings of messages in the bilble(e.g i came across a thread dat dere was a verse in d bible were jesus said:i've come 2 u wit the sword and i've not bring 2 u peace.during d argument a christian fellow said jesus  referred 2 d sword of truth not for killing)how do i know u're not interpreting 2 suit your own frame of mind?why is dere diversification in your religion,in islam,all muslims in d whole word worship in d same way which profess its unity?

Madam Ruka, the-seeker, looking at your above post, you and I both know that is false, you walked right into that one!. The same people who go around maiming and killing people in the name of allah/islam also read the same quran that is supposed to be easy to understand even for a common man. If these people understood what they read and went along and killed for allah/slam, imagine the carnage that will happen if all muslims actually understood the arabic in which it is written.

And please do not give me the drivel that those people interpreted it wrong because according to your admission it is so easy to understand! Or they are political stooges or what not. Or the usual drivel of it being a religion of peace.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LadyT(f): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
grin Lagosshia is about to have a heart attack. No point trying to reason with a nutcase.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by JamesDoe: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
All Muslims reading this: "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, the only path or way to Heaven is by Jesus. Mohammed is a false prophet and he will lead you to hell"!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^^ Can you please explain in detail why you think Jesus that cannot safe himself can safe me
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
They will tell you,only by believing in him as blah blah blah,very foolish of them.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
@LadyT,Heart attack you said?may be you are refering to yourself and your co christians,Lagosshia is far from that.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
@mail4gift2,its only you christians that knows how God look like.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
uplawal:

@mail4gift2,its only you christians that knows how God look like.
LOL yes since Jacob fight and defeat there god/gods
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
Abi now. grin
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^^ Can you please explain in detail why you think Jesus that cannot safe himself can safe me
uplawal:

They will tell you,only by believing in him as blah blah blah,very foolish of them.
uplawal:

@LadyT,Heart attack you said?may be you are refering to yourself and your co christians,Lagosshia is far from that.
uplawal:

@mail4gift2,its only  you christians that knows how God look like.
bashy_demy:

LOL yes since Jacob fight and defeat there god/gods
uplawal:

Abi now. grin

Just read in lines.
This is exactly an authentic representation of Muslims discussing.

Just like a story of the Two foolish Goats. Laughing at them selves for their foolishness.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^This Diluded still exist? I pity you in Advance
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 12:09am On Dec 20, 2011
@Judek2: Since you are on a "laffing" show, where do you place the "we [christians] are created in the image of God, making christians His sons and daughters" skid from mail4gift2? ask the guy when are all christians going to be invisible, since God is always Invisible?

proo212 is another racket. rukayah says the bible says Jesus brought sword and a christian said it was not a fighting sword. thats the explanation of the christian. but reality is that the sword was not to bring peace, so it has to be for fighting. instead, you are asking rukayah to reckon with the few muslims who cause mayhem, while the majority does not.

when are you going to be invisible, mr. christian comedian, since you will claim you are also created in the image of God making you His son?

how many sons and daughters has the christian God? there are three God Personalities; Father, Ghost, Son. which one is the father of the christians? ironically, the christians say one of them is their father and also the father of one of the three God Personalities.

First class confusion! With all the children, only one was killed for just eating fruit from a tree by the first man and woman. The best son born after the incident, is killed for something he didn't do, fighting all the way. imagine if the sin of Adam and Eve was more than a mere fruit? how many children would have lost their lives? I guess their mothers would have been made childless.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2011
@Sweetnecta, ejowo,help me ask these christians,IRU WO NIYEN?,Always killing his children to satisfy some fornicators,adulterers,murderers,armed robbers,despoiler,all evil people, the list is endless.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2011
uplawal:

@Sweetnecta, ejowo,help me ask these christians,IRU WO NIYEN?,Always killing his children to satisfy some fornicators,adulterers,murderers,armed robbers,despoiler,all evil people, the list is endless.

let me add child sex.

Without these things in practice, Islam is meaningless.
Ur prophet was the leader of those acts and you cant deny it.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by IYANGBALI: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2011
I HATE ISLAM muslims suck grin islam religion of peace piss my foot
uplawal:

go ask your alfaa oniranu omo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 2:12am On Dec 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: Since you are on a "laffing" show, where do you place the "we [christians] are created in the image of God, making christians His sons and daughters"

Where you created in the Image of Goat?

skid from mail4gift2? ask the guy when are all christians going to be invisible, since God is always Invisible?

We are already invisible because Boko Haram cant see us therefore bombing their fellow Muslims in the North,and we sit and watch them. grin
The ultimate invisibility will be on the rapture when Jesus will gather his people to himself,and you won't see me again,but I will still be watching you. smiley

proo212 is another racket. rukayah says the bible says Jesus brought sword and a christian said it was not a fighting sword. thats the explanation of the christian. but reality is that the sword was not to bring peace, so it has to be for fighting. instead, you are asking rukayah to reckon with the few muslims who cause mayhem, while the majority does not.

Are you refering to the Sword of Allah? shocked

(The Bible says,"put on the whole armor of God"wink. Literaly your type will wear a Helmet,giddle,boot,breastplate,and carry your shield with the left and Sword with the right hand,then match on for JIHAD, well,thats Just how your mind interprets it. The believers do understand.

Anyway, i dont have to guess who is using the sword today? They no longer use Swords but Bombs.

when are you going to be invisible, mr. christian comedian, since you will claim you are also created in the image of God making you His son?

We (believers) are sons of God, Jesus Christ brought us closer to his father as the only Begotten Son.

I worship you Jesus. .MY SAVIOUR. .

how many sons and daughters has the christian God? there are three God Personalities; Father, Ghost, Son. which one is the father of the christians? ironically, the christians say one of them is their father and also the father of one of the three God Personalities.

Are you refering to the three daughers of Allah?

I'm superior to you. Why? Because I'm in peace with the trinity,while you are in confusion trying to explain it to yourself.
You are like an infant trying to understand Physics. grin

First class confusion! With all the children, only one was killed for just eating fruit from a tree by the first man and woman. The best son born after the incident, is killed for something he didn't do, fighting all the way. imagine if the sin of Adam and Eve was more than a mere fruit? how many children would have lost their lives? I guess their mothers would have been made childless.

And I guess you wouldnt have existed by the way.
For your note,The wicked Cain killed Abel out of envy,so I dont know where you got all that trash from.Maybe that's what your confused Mohammad wrote in his Novel.

That answers your question.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2011
Judek2:

let me add child sex.

your prophet was the leader of those acts and you cant deny it.
ahaha you be mumu, how Old is Mary when he give birth to Jesus?
Your is a child molester
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2011
bashy_demy:

ahaha you be mumu, how Old is Mary when he give birth to Jesus?
Your is a child molester

I sometimes dont consider replying you cos you posts trash.

How many years was her cousin Elisabeth who was six months pregnant before her?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2011
Judek2:

let me add child sex.

your prophet was the leader of those acts and you cant deny it.

Refuted:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.64.html#msg9688191
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.64.html#msg9688265
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.64.html#msg9688280

and see here how 12 years old Mary (as) was given to 90 years old Joseph and she was later pregnated by the holy spirit:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.64.html#msg9688319
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.96.html#msg9690220
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2011
"Judek" (who could be another name for "frosbel" and "plappville") and the rest of the christian propaganda crew have gone to rest and disappeared in the last week and the forum have experienced unprecedented peace.

so do not think that after taking that break you can all of a sudden come back to spread lie,hate,ignorance and propaganda.all the records are kept and remembered.so if you guys instigate any foolishness in the forum,they are there to be rubbed and smashed into your faces.fools!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Judek2: « #84 on: Today at 02:12:30 AM »
[Quote]Where you created in the Image of Goat?[/Quote]Angels are more devotional and they are not created in the image of God. I am a human being, a new creation. I do not have to be "in Image of God" to be a good creation.

[Quote]We are already invisible because Boko Haram cant see us therefore bombing their fellow Muslims in the North,and we sit and watch them. Grin[/Quote]everything is local in the mind of this guy, including religion. I wonder why University in Benin got close, sometimes because of the "bokom Harami" guys? Is that University in the north, too? As I detest the boko Haram thugs, I also detest insincere thinking.

[Quote]The ultimate invisibility will be on the rapture when Jesus will gather his people to himself,and you won't see me again,but I will still be watching you. Smiley[/Quote]the loas may be too heavy to carry, like the Biblical cross that was hoisted on Simeon of Syrene. Your weight will make you free fall.

[Quote]Are you refering to the Sword of Allah? Shocked[/Quote]And Jesus said "I do not come with peace, but with Sword". Sword of Allah in the time of Jesus [as].

[Quote](The Bible says,"put on the whole armor of God"wink. Literaly your type will wear a Helmet,giddle,boot,breastplate,and carry your shield with the left and Sword with the right hand,then match on for JIHAD, well,thats Just how your mind interprets it. The believers do understand.[/Quote]And it has been used to justify wars around the world. Even slavery, Apartheid.

[Quote]Anyway, i dont have to guess who is using the sword today? They no longer use Swords but Bombs.[/Quote]Cloister and Bunker bombs.

[Quote]We (believers) are sons of God, Jesus Christ brought us closer to his father as the only Begotten Son.

I worship you Jesus. .MY SAVIOUR. .[/Quote]I see you disqualified the GHOST since you do not worship it. You at east clearly worship Jesus and unsure of your worship of the father. this is paganic.

[Quote]Are you refering to the three daughers of Allah?[/Quote]Force what you will, it is your God who has sons and daughters, and even nations of them, so much children that some very early came to sleep with human daughters to produce giants!

[Quote]I'm superior to you. Why? Because I'm in peace with the trinity,while you are in confusion trying to explain it to yourself.
You are like an infant trying to understand Physics. Grin[/Quote]even an infant knows "tri" is indicating 3. how smart are you in your superiority to deny TRI as 3, but makes it 1 instead?

[Quote]And I guess you wouldnt have existed by the way.[/Quote]My creation was already ordained before I was created. Before jesus was created. Before Abraham was created.

[Quote]For your note,The wicked Cain killed Abel out of envy,so I dont know where you got all that trash from.Maybe that's what your confused Mohammad wrote in his Novel.[/Quote]I know many christians with the name CAIN.

[Quote]That answers your question.[/Quote]And what i found is that you rejected the holy ghost altogether, not sure of any worship to the father, but worship Jesus instead. the same Jesus who worshiped his God Who he called His Name Allah, as in Allah lu ya.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
LagosShia:

"Judek" (who could be another name for "frosbel" and "plappville"wink and the rest of the christian propaganda crew have gone to rest and disappeared in the last week and the forum have experienced unprecedented peace.

so do not think that after taking that break you can all of a sudden come back to spread lie,hate,ignorance and propaganda.all the records are kept and remembered.so if you guys instigate any foolishness in the forum,they are there to be rubbed and smashed into your faces.fools!

You seems not quite happy to see me back? And I wonder why calling, us maybe yourself fools a fool.

One thing you should know is this, when one dosn't see someone who one often sees frequently and active for a long time,one would have to wonder whats going on with that person.What if he fell sick or had a serious problem? Or if he had an accident or even died,cos one don't know the others life outside here.
Your muslim brother @Sweetnecta was off for a long time before I, that made me wonder and seriously missed and longed for him to come back. And now, I'm much happy he is back,and healthy too.
It calls for Joy not insults and bashing.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
The feeling of christmas is the feeling of paganism leading people to hell,the festival is never found in the bible
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
uplawal:

The feeling of christmas is the feeling of paganism leading people to hell,the festival is never found in the bible

Yeah,but he was born. We are celebrating the birth of our saviour be it in January or December, what I know is, THE KING OF KINGS IS BORN

Why are you celebrating Salah,when you dont even know the secret it proves in the Bible,and even who was to be sacrifised.You kill Ram and eat out of ignorance.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
Judek has been finished ooooo. Thank you Sweetnecta
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Judek2:

You seems not quite happy to see me back? And I wonder why calling, us maybe yourself fools a fool.

One thing you should know is this, when one dosn't see someone who one often sees frequently and active for a long time,one would have to wonder whats going on with that person.What if he fell sick or had a serious problem? Or if he had an accident or even died,cos one don't know the others life outside here.
Your muslim brother @Sweetnecta was off for a long time before I, that made me wonder and seriously missed and longed for him to come back. And now, I'm much happy he is back,and healthy too.
God knows i was not wishing bad for you.i was only stating the obvious.you guys including "frosbel" who was complaining of being addicted and bewitched to nairaland suddenly disappeared after the "fire for fire" appraoch which exposes your falsehood called christianity and the truth of Islam.

anyways,there is no need for argument.i and my muslim brothers are ever ready here to deal with your lies and falsehood.so do not expect anything less of what you experienced.time will not be a discoruaging factor.no matter the time it takes,we are around and ready to answer and engage you guys.trust me things have changed on nairaland religion sections!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Judek2:

You are right about the bold. But how come 3 of you disappear the same time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Be An Atheist For Some Hours/Days / Maria's Vision Of The Rapture / Creationists And Intelligent Design People, How Do You Explain Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.