Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics (5954 Views)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / Faith Vs Evidence. Apologetics vs atheism / Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
Well said Lagoshia we are ever ready
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
bashy_demy:

You are right about the bold. But how come 3 of you disappear the same time?

"Say truth has come and falsehood has vanished.for falsehood is bound to vanish by its very own nature" (Holy Quran 17:81)

the christians were jubilating that the atheists have being given a run for their money and have disappeared from nairaland.they are now experiencing their own turn to run! nairaland religion section has truly experienced peace!!!

i personally have nothing against them if they mind their business and preach their boring beliefs and concentrate on talking about their false and pagan doctrines.but they know well that concentrating on christianity alone is not attractive.so they spread hate,lies and propaganda to provoke others and incite feelings of tension by uniting themselves against muslims.i am only telling them that any more  verbal assault against Islam and provocation against muslims in the forums,they will be digging their own graves and burying their christianity with their own hands.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
bashy_demy:

Well said Lagoshia we are ever ready

thank you my brother!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^ You Welcome
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2011

Angels are more devotional and they are not created in the image of God. I am a human being, a new creation. I do not have to be "in Image of God" to be a good creation.

In who's image were you created?

I'm more interested in your arguement on the worship of Jesus and excluding the Holy spirit.

Jesus said,"I and my father are one". This puts more light on the Trinity.
"He that believeth on me,believeth not on me but on him that sent me.
And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

likewise anyone who worships Jesus worships also the Father.

He said,If any man serve me,let him follow me;and where I am,there shall also my servant be: If any man serve me,him will my father honour.
The name of Jesus is exaulted above every other names.
Ask anything in my name,and i will do it,so that my father will be glorified in the son.

The Angels worships Jesus by the authority of God.
Heb.1:7[b]And again when he bringeth the first-begotten into the world,he saith. And let all the Angels of God worship him.[/b]

Finally But unto the son he saith,thy throne,O GOD, is forever and ever: a scepter of righeousness is the scepter of thy Kingdom.
Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity,THEREFORE GOD,even thy God hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

God calls him God. Jesus is God the son whose worship is mandated.In his name,every knee shall bow and every tongue shall comfess that Jesus is Lord

The Holy spirit must and will never be worshiped by any Christian. The Holy spirit is the gift of Jesus from God to the world. His work is to teach and minister the truth in our hearts.

Likewise I detest anybody who calls upon the holy ghost to consume or destroy enemies,he lacks the understanding of the works of the Holy spirit,the holy spirit is not for violence,he doesnt destroy but teaches. He is a gift from God.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Judek2: [Jude K Junior, I am thinking. . . .]

If I read the above, I will conclude that if Jesus is truly the son of God and being One with God, Trinity is dead.

More importantly, Jesus got a deal that only a horrible slave should get for being disobedient; get killed for the mistake of someone else.

Worse, is the nature of Jesus who you say is One with God; he was powerless by his own statement. He begged, prayed, cried, etc to God. Will that be to himself, therefore?

Is there a need for anyone to worship himself?

When satan challenged him, he should have simply destroyed it and settled everyone, instead of allowing evil to continue.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
bashy_demy:

Judek has been finished ooooo. Thank you Sweetnecta

Grow up please.

LagosShia:

"Say truth has come and falsehood has vanished.for falsehood is bound to vanish by its very own nature" (Holy Quran 17:81)

the christians were jubilating that the atheists have being given a run for their money and have disappeared from nairaland.they are now experiencing their own turn to run! nairaland religion section has truly experienced peace!!!

i personally have nothing against them if they mind their business and preach their boring beliefs and concentrate on talking about their false and pagan doctrines.but they know well that concentrating on christianity alone is not attractive.so they spread hate,lies and propaganda to provoke others and incite feelings of tension by uniting themselves against muslims.

You always complain with bitter heart. Complaints anw biterness wont solve your problem but creating more problems for yourself.

i am only telling them that any more  verbal assault against Islam and provocation against muslims in the forums,they will be digging their own graves and burying their christianity with their own hands.

Those threats cant work here ok.This is Nairaland and not a military camp.
I can sence some heavy threats begging for real action grin grin
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Sweetnecta: 1:22am On Dec 21, 2011
judek2 needs to address the heavy punish of death as a result of a simple offense as eating 'from forbidden tree''. what if the offense was more than that? what if the offense was committed by somebody more sophisticated? say Abraham denying about his wife, Sarah, lying about their marital relationship to the king of egypt?

how is it that satan was able to steam roll Jesus, your Yahweh/Jehovah in the way he did; claiming that he owns everything? though you claim that Jesus was the source of the creation of everything. how was it that Jesus kept quiet and didn't let satan have it, humiliating satan, instead of what came out of that exchange?

judek2 seem to be talking for just that without anything heavy coming out of it.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 1:50am On Dec 21, 2011
Judek2:

Grow up please.

Maybe you the one who need to grow up and accept the truth, Wait i have a Question for you, Is it truth that the trinity is dead. haha
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2011
Judek2:

Grow up please.

You always complain with bitter heart. Complaints anw biterness wont solve your problem but creating more problems for yourself.

Those threats cant work here ok.This is Nairaland and not a military camp.
I can sence some heavy threats begging for real action grin grin
ok.bring it on! smiley
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Judek,Yes everyone was born one day,no doubt,but you are not commanded to celebrate it in your book,Our Eid is mentioned in your bible,and our Quran,so we only commemorating what out beloved prophet Abraham did,only that you people out of selfishness,you took  Ishmeal and put Isaac,no worries,both are also our beloved prophet.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^ Dont mind judek jare, He have need defeat countless times, Him and his fellows
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2011
uplawal:

@Judek,Yes everyone was born one day,no doubt,but you are not commanded to celebrate it in your book,Our Eid is mentioned in your bible,and our Quran,so we only commemorating what out beloved prophet Abraham did,only that you people out of selfishness,you took  Ishmeal and put Isaac,no worries,both are also our beloved prophet.

Dont faacking mention the Bible with the Koran. Koran is an editted book from portions of the Old tastaments with many ridiculous and insane changes.

Are you Abraham? He even killed the ram as a sacrifice to God,but you kill and eat. As far as i'm concerned,its only ya Imans that needs to kill nd burn the faacking meat to ashes grin

Are you so sad that we celebrates the birth of our saviour? Whats ya faacking concern there.
You celebrates ya birthday and Salah, Nigeria celebrates her Independence.

Maybe your sad that Mohammad was a morol that needs no celebration. His only remembrance is JIHAD.

*cheers* you can hide on the 25th. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2011
Judek2:

Dont faacking mention the Bible with the Koran. Koran is an editted book from portions of the Old tastaments with many ridiculous and insane changes.

your outburst speaks of pagan-christmas-desperation!

as for your claim of "copying" prove it if you can!

see here how the new testament copied from the old testament:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820199.0.html

and as for comparing the Holy Quran and your yeye bible,take a look lest you forget:

"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"New Testament (bible) Fairytale Or Horror Story"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830551.0.html

"Bible Verses Of How Paul Contradicted Jesus (as)"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820209.0.html

"Glaring,Confusing,Disturbing And Heart-aching Contradictions In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820219.0.html

"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears": 
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Biblical Verses of Killing and Terror"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"Women In Christianity And The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821509.0.html
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2011
@Lagoshia, you always shiitz around with your shattered and Gibberish posts.

and as for comparing the Holy Quran and your yeye bible,take a
look lest you forget:

Without the Bible,you wont even be killing Rams to celebrate Salah.
Without the Bible,Koran is a piece of shiit as it is because the man couldnt even copy correctly, grin grin
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2011
This Judek na clown, haha wish of the bible are you talking about? OT or NT KJV,Goodnews,New Revelation or wish of over the 70 different bibles haha your name na johnbull
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2011
Judek2:

@Lagoshia, you always shiitz around with your shattered and Gibberish posts.

Without the Bible,you wont even be killing Rams to celebrate Salah.
Without the Bible,Koran is a piece of shiit as it is because the man couldnt even copy correctly, grin grin

typical of christians! when they are shocked by the bitter truth they insult what is most sacred to others.

you make lots of allegations,yet no evidence to prove a word!!!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2011
@Lagosshis,I tell you,many people must have converted to Islam since my brothers been lashing all this nairalland christians.insha Allah more to come.

@Judek,your christmas is pure pagan practice,she you never know ni?,also,we eat the ram we slaughter cos our God ordered us to,and He commands us not give to the needy,and we should waste not,so,if that's your problem then,take a rope and tie your neck on the ceiling.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2011
LagosShia:

typical of christians! when they are shocked by the bitter truth they insult what is most sacred to others.

you make lots of allegations,yet no evidence to prove a word!!!

What allegation and evidence are you talking about?
Everything I posts have reference from ya Koran.

uplawal:

@Lagosshis,I tell you,many people must have converted to Islam since my brothers been lashing all this nairalland christians.insha Allah more to come.

I wonder who those might be.
At the mention of Islam,All legs shall run for his dear life. You know shiits happens.

@Judek,your christmas is pure pagan practice,she you never know ni?,

As I can recall, Mecca was an Idol possesed
shrine before monotheised (favouritism selection) by Mohammad.

also,we eat the ram we slaughter cos our God ordered us to,and [b]He commands us not give to the needy,[/b]and we should waste not,

Hmm,so you eats your Ram alone and Chases the needy,you wont even give em the wastes.

Well,its Mohammad that ordered you because the reason yu celebrate Salah was not the purpose in the Bible.

so,if that's your problem then,take a rope and tie your neck on the ceiling.

You must have tied yaself over and over again for pokenosing because you are the invader here.
Whats ya faaking business,you can stay indoors cos ya Muslim fellas are celebrating too smiley

I celebrate the birth of my saviour,and his birth was not Pagany,so how can the celebration be pagan?
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2011
Judek2:

What allegation and evidence are you talking about?
Everything I posts have reference from ya Koran.

Everything you post are rubbish no evidence to back up your claims, some Question have been through to you to defend from your bible but still you ignore them shame on you.

Judek2:

I wonder who those might be.
At the mention of Islam,All legs shall run for his dear life. You know shiits happens.

Guy i wonder what your parents will be thinking now cos you are a waste of everything.

Judek2:

I celebrate the birth of my saviour,and his birth was not Pagany,so how can the celebration be pagan?
And give me a proof of the so called celebration(xmas) in the bible, or give me a proof that your savior(that cannot save himself) was born in Dec, Xmas is a pagan festival period
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2011
Thanks brother Bashy!

when proof and the texts does not favor their case,they start talking nonsense.may be its the pagan christmas holiday that has made him lost his senses from too much drinking.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2011
You Welcome brother, How was your weekend.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2011
bashy_demy:

You Welcome brother, How was your weekend.
this weekend is stinking of the pagan season.

i try to make my own as smooth as possible free from pagan wishes and influences. wink Alhamdulillah.i hope your is great too!!!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
Mine was going great just waiting this Pagan season to be over
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by goggs(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2011
With the help of your brothers Boko Haram taking 40 lives. I would rather be a pagan 100 times over than follow a religion that motivates people to murder calling Gods name!
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2011
goggs:

With the help of your brothers Boko Haram taking 40 lives. I would rather be a pagan 100 times over than follow a religion that motivates people to murder calling Gods name!

i think your judgement is wrong apart from being blind.you are not thinking right.

what do you tell those muslims up north who lost loved ones to boko haram? are we muslims going to abandon our religion because boko haram does criminal acts and abuse religion? or are we going to stick to our religion and peacefully coexist with others,impressing them with our morals and beliefs and showing the truth of what we believe? abandoning our religion to boko haram or our country to them is rewarding their criminal acts which are not done in the name of anyone of us and any religion.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 2:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Please help me tell that guy that has nothing in his upstairs jare
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by Judek2(m): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2011
LagosShia:

this weekend is stinking of the pagan season.

i try to make my own as smooth as possible free from pagan wishes and influences. wink Alhamdulillah.i hope your is great too!!!
bashy_demy:

Everything you post are rubbish no evidence to back up your claims, some Question have been through to you to defend from your bible but still you ignore them shame on you.
Guy i wonder what your parents will be thinking now cos you are a waste of everything.
And give me a proof of the so called celebration(xmas) in the bible, or give me a proof that your savior(that cannot save himself) was born in Dec, Xmas is a pagan festival period

Koran contains only arguements,command to war, and some copy of the old tastaments. .It has no salvation message at all.

If Islam is a religion of God, then God realy hates mankind and sent terror to end it.
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by bashydemy(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2011
^^ Copied, Next
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by LagosShia: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2011
Judek2:

Koran contains only arguements,command to war, and some copy of the old tastaments. .It has no salvation message at all.
how do you define "salvation message"?

If Islam is a religion of God, then God realy hates mankind and sent terror to end it.

this is how hate looks like from the Bible:

Psalm 5:4-6
"You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell.The arrogant cannot stand in your presence;you hate all who do wrong.You destroy those who tell lies;bloodthirsty and deceitful men the LORD abhors".

Psalm 11:5
"The LORD examines the righteous,but the wicked and those who love violence his soul hates".

Leviticus 20:23
"You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them".

Leviticus 26:30
"I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.

Romans 9:13
"Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

Proverb 6:16-19
"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Malachi 1:2-3,

2 "I have loved you," says the LORD.
"But you ask, 'How have you loved us?'
"Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by goggs(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Yes the Lord hates all these and he says it as it is (note that your quotations are mainly from the old testament). This is the view of where we are coming from, adolatry, killings and the like,  In the new testament it was declared that God has offered a way out for mankind through Christ (2 Corin 5:17).

I would advise that you read the whole verse and context within which these quotations were made and you will see that the admonishment is case specific. Never did Jesus tell Christians, kill so and so; strike their necks until Christianity was established etc. He says to love unconditionally, Love your enemies, Pray for those who persecute you (Mathew 5:44) What depth of humility is this! Even when the bombs struck on Christmas day (25-12-2011) - A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY, the parish priest was admonishing his congregation to pray for peace! That is classical Jesus message (peace and goodwill to all men). if it wasn't the message all these years there probably will be no Nigeria today. But humility and long suffering is a hallmark of Christianity, unfortunately many people are getting fed up. Being a Christian is never easy. Ask Iranian, Saudi, Pakistani, Iraqi and Egyptian Christians
Re: The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics by DeepSight(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2011
Alethia, Alethia, Alethia.

Hoew many times did I call you. Why are you quoting non-existent verses in the Bible? The words you quoted from  1 Jn 5 v 7 have since been expunged from every modern version of the Bible!

In the King James Version Bible, 1 John 5:7 reads:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Using the handpicked writings of the early Church Fathers, the Greek and Latin manuscripts and the testimony of the first versions of the Bible, Newton claims to have demonstrated that the words "in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one," in support of the Trinity doctrine, did not appear in the original Greek Scriptures. He then attempts to demonstrate that the purportedly spurious reading crept into the Latin versions, first as a marginal note, and later into the text itself. He noted that "the Æthiopic, Syriac, Arabic, Armenian, and Slavonic versions, still in use in the several Eastern nations, Ethiopia, Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Armenia, Muscovy, and some others, are strangers to this reading".[4] He argued[5] that it was first taken into a Greek text in 1515 by Cardinal Ximenes on the strength of a late Greek manuscript 'corrected' from the Latin. Finally, Newton considered the sense and context of the verse, concluding that removing the interpolation makes "the sense plain and natural, and the argument full and strong; but if you insert the testimony of 'the Three in Heaven' you interrupt and spoil it."[6] Today most versions of the Bible omit this verse, or retain it as only a marginal reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Historical_Account_of_Two_Notable_Corruptions_of_Scripture

O, dear me, I hope there will be no condescendingly enigmatic references to commas from my neighbour Johanna. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Expected Of A Minister's (pastor) Wife / I Will Be An Atheist For Some Hours/Days / Maria's Vision Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.