Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) (48025 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by 43Ronin: 2:34pm On Jan 08
The Jonzimg man believes he's the father of all of them cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08
Saidfx:

This is unfair to good mothers out there..

Bros, do you understand the meaning of my post
I'm saying it's madness to marry more than one wife!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by NSK4U(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Handling just one woman is a stress and you added two more.

If this man will keep these three women under the same roof, he might not live long enough to see his children at 10.

But I wonder how the Muslims handle their four wives.??🤔

Funny enough, none of them may make it to the status of wife and if at all, he might just pick one amongst them........these are mere girlfriends, so I don't think there's anything to worry him yet
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by HussenAdul: 2:54pm On Jan 08
First time seeing women understanding, tolerating & cooperative.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by PHAYOL81: 3:15pm On Jan 08
Money dey, the thing come too sweet join. Omo, nobody dey move an inch, they all own everything and they must enjoy them all together.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08
You need to be trained my brother ! Don’t try it if you don’t have steady income.

All you need to keep more than 4 women is steady income and steady lies.

JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

If this man will keep these three women under the same roof, he might not live long enough to see his children at 10.

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Safyqueen: 3:17pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Be a Muslim first then you will discovered the wonder.

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Integrafamoo: 3:56pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Good one is the best but three or more is better than having two
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Drbarmes(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:

Your father kept five wives under the same roof? And he saw all of you through university.

You know this is a faceless platform.... I'd like to visit your family and write a story about it.
Pls how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by CaptainAyub: 5:22pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Yes,but sometimes when they know there is another option for the man,they behave well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by MOVIC6: 5:37pm On Jan 08
One out of the three might not be his own.
😂
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Babaken(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08
drmuchin:
His money must be long
I tell you .
The ladies to themselves don't make noise we are here for the same thing his money.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by martinz1: 6:50pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Our fathers married more, why is this generation weak?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by aristocratic5(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08
Stand up for the CHAMPION......
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

And you knew all these, how?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08
dkidd:

Instead of all that why not respect his choice as an individual.. My dad kept five and saw us all through uni even to the point of starting our own families and is still strong and sound travelling around the globe at will till tomorrow. So just congratulate the man or lock up. Abi na u dey help polygamous men handle their families?

I tired for them o. Most of them have not even been able to marry one o! Dem marriage experts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08
NSK4U:

Funny enough, none of them may make it to the status of wife and if at all, he might just pick one amongst them........these are mere girlfriends, so I don't think there's anything to worry him yet
May be we don't know much about this particular one but we have seen many that actually did real marriage ceremonies with two or three women on the same day, posted on this same forum
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ChikaSunday(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man show off his 3 pregnant girlfriends cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrnE2WxghM

Story for the gods: one of them is his wife, and the remaining two are his sisters. Na family festivity visitations
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Adakintroy: 8:55pm On Jan 08
If you are reach every thing redefine itself. Women won't complain if polygamy if you need nwoko.

It's poverty women hate not polygamy.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Adakintroy: 8:56pm On Jan 08
If you are rich every thing redefine itself. Women won't complain of polygamy if you ned nwoko.

It's poverty women hate not polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by GCFR: 9:30pm On Jan 08
AchrafHakimi:
The first one to drop will want to claim superiority over the others. They may even use substances to speed up the birth. They don't care if its premature birth.

Wicked gender.

Hahahahahaha. Guy, why u dey vex like this?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by mcprince32(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08
1/3 may be his.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by aestake: 1:27am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
For what now? Man don finish?
That's one thing I'll never do; share my man with anybody.

They could be his sisters though, so let me not conclude.
Until you see am..na men Wey get resources women dey fall over themselves for.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Afolashade00(f): 1:30am On Jan 09
mrrandomguy:
I am here to tell you that if your wife or girlfriend is wearing waist beads or waist chain your destiny is in danger.

Can you make us understand how his destiny is in danger.
Please enlighten us.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by mrrandomguy: 2:35am On Jan 09
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Afolashade00(f): 3:53pm On Jan 09
mrrandomguy:

https://www.nairaland.com/7131590/addicted-waistbeads

https://www.nairaland.com/7325423/300-item-ladies-use-destroy#116526575

https://www.nairaland.com/7668954/waist-beads-turned-some-nigerian

Lol, I read all of it and can’t stop smiling.
I wear waist beads, I don’t even have sex, so?
It’s for adornment of the waist and also to check weight gain/loss.
Be calming down, not everyone is fetish you know!

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22am On Jan 13
JASONjnr:

Your father kept five wives under the same roof? And he saw all of you through university.

You know this is a faceless platform.... I'd like to visit your family and write a story about it.
Men do that.

Must it be UNDER THE SAME ROOF?

Is that not poverty?

To marry many wives, you have your own separate apartment as the man of the house.

Then the wives and their kids would have theirs too.

Everybody in their own houses.

Whenever anybody needs the attention of the father, they go to the father's house.
And that's where they usually get to meet and interact.

Else, everybody stays in their own houses, and they wouldn't enter any of their co-wives houses unless invited.

Pokobross comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by jaywon442: 4:07pm On Jan 15
mrrandomguy:
I am here to tell you that if your wife or girlfriend is wearing waist beads or waist chain your destiny is in danger.

Why you cast this update
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Obierika(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26
jumokeadele:
every man's dream on a low key . including those men that will quote me and abuse me

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26
🤣🤣🤣

jumokeadele:
every man's dream on a low key . including those men that will quote me and abuse me
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26
May be you are…?
43Ronin:
The Jonzimg man believes he's the father of all of them cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.