Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (6183 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Female Nairalanders Good Wife Material List. [Picture]

This thread has only one purpose. Based on the characters exhibited by these girls, we'll compile a list of female Nairalanders that are worth wooing, dating or marrying.

We're not compiling this list for all these little boys who abuse women for no reasons, but for our guest readers or matured guys who want something that'll lead to smiles.

Don't be surprised if some slay queens make the list. Being a slay queen doesn't mean you're not a wife material, but you're young and having a little fun.

We're going to analyze the following:

1. How intelligent she appears
2. How God fearing she appears
3. How humble, arrogant, temperamental or troublesome she appears
4. How honest, trustworthy or open-hearted she appears
5. How funny she appears (Sense of humor)
6. How naughty she appears
7. What is she obsessed about? Or her hobby?
8. Her state of origin (if known)
9. Her educational level (if known)
10. What she does for a living (if known)
We're not going to talk about their complexions, boobs or asses. We're only assessing the personalities they portrayed here. It may be their real, fake or altered ego personality.

This thread is progressive. I will add names whenever I come across one. It's going to be a slow ride. Only girls with DP will be screened. Good looking or not is not a criteria. Everyone is good looking in their unique ways.

If you're a lady and you make this list, you're a scarce commodity on Nairaland.

Matured guys, keep checking...
I'll post when I come across any good-bad and marriageable girl.

Thank you for staying tuned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by biacan(f): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
While your list is on here is mine

- he must be GOD fearing
- he must be very very hard working......by his ass off to please me
- he must be very rich...... I repeat extremely rich
- he must be very patient
- he must be very slow to anger
- he must buy me a car as a dating gift
- he must have an 8inches d**k to be able to make love to me and make me feel like I'm out of this earth
- he must be very tall

if you think you're man enough and you think you have all the requirement listed start sending your application offer closes on 30th of this month

4 Likes

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Sirgay: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
You want to analyse hoes, continue

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
OP bomb de ur head

3 Likes

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by daewoorazer(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2017

OP, first of all, who are the we?

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by kiddoiLL(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
na so....muna continue to dey deceive unaxev say una know wife material on social media..

shey Nairaland girls dat u',ll ask how old re u?
n she'll tell u dat its none of ur business..
n later tell u her email is Jessicaberry1992@gmail.com.

bro continue to analyze

5 Likes

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by tatoxiza: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2017
.....observing
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Sirgay:
You want to analyse hoes, continue
Some of them may appear as hoe for the sake of attention, but deep down, they're good. Everyone loves attention and if women dont do something outrageous, dress naughty, talk dirty, most men won't give them the attention they deserve. They'll be seen as old fashion.

I think men are the cause why women behave the way they do. They're trying to satisfy our fantasies. No! I'm not a feminist for siding women on this matter. I'm just being honest.

5 Likes

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by IamSINZ(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2017
This is why I've always wanted to marry Farano smiley
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Dasherz(f): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:
Some of them may appear as hoe for the sake of attention, but deep down, they're good. Everyone loves attention and if women dont do something outrageous, dress naughty, talk dirty, most men won't give them the attention they deserve. They'll be seen as old fashion.

I think men are the cause why women behave the way they do. They're trying to satisfy our fantasies. No! I'm not a feminist for siding women on this matter. I'm just being honest.

wow. .. I'm kinda surprised a guy typed this

this is quite a nice post ... thanks for pointing out to them critics

Blackhawk01, Tarah, queensekxy, Lawlahdey comman read this guy's post cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Sirgay: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:

Not us men per se but the competition amongst themselves. They are naturally competitors and would do anything to do better than the other girl.

There are lot of situation when men aren't involved and they still do what they do.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:

coolcool

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by nikkypearl(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Pics
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

LOL. He made sense.cheesy

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Sirgay:
Not us men per se but the competition amongst themselves.
Take men out of this world and you'll see women won't compete amongst themselves again. They'll unite.

Same thing as taking all women out of this world. If you do, men will stop working too hard to be rich. There won't be money ritualists again. Some men will even dislike politics and sport.

Our dreams or pursuit in life has a root and an underlining motive.

It's all about impressing the opposite gender and making your own gender jealous. It's a simple mental game. The yin and yang energy is what's pushing everyone to conquer.

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Joislim(f): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Waiting for the list..... hope Bib.ijay123 tops it
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Joislim:
Waiting for the list..... hope Bib.ijay123 tops it
I'm not dropping any list at once. I'll post whenever I come across. No favoritism on the list.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Sirgay:
There are lot of situation when men aren't involved and they still do what they do.
As long as men are still in this world, the yin & yang energy is alive. Invariably, men are involved even when absent. It's wireless.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by QueenSekxy(f): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

woow.
one of his kind shocked

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Sirgay: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:
As long as men are still in this world, the yin & yang energy is alive. Invariably, men are involved even when absent. It's wireless.
in a bid to come out a Victor you just objectified girls, you mean a girl must turn hoe if it's the means to get a man? lwkm. I can see why the hoes are quoting and are happy about your post.

you mean they have no ambition, purpose, personality than to objectify themselves to male liken. Men aren't to blame for their indecency, men of 19th century have fantasies too and their women didn't hoe around.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
While your list is on here is mine

- he must be GOD fearing
- he must be very very hard working......by his ass off to please me
- he must be very rich...... I repeat extremely rich
- he must be very patient
- he must be very slow to anger
- he must buy me a car as a dating gift
- he must have an 8inches d**k to be able to make love to me and make me feel like I'm out of this earth
- he must be very tall

if you think you're man enough and you think you have all the requirement listed start sending your application offer closes on 30th of this month
just say na angel you dey find, yeye geh grin

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by biacan(f): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
IamRaizo:
just say na angel you dey find, yeye geh grin
wink
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
grin wink
the best will fall on you soon my dear... I'm not that perfect but kanai happily?

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by biacan(f): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
the best will fall on you soon my dear... I'm not that perfect but kanai happily?

Hmmm
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by lawddanny: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Hmmm
I guess that's a no... embarassed
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by biacan(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
grin
IamRaizo:
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
grin
oshey....

Talk joor... angry
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by biacan(f): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
oshey....
Talk joor... angry
okoooo
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by DoctorNyash(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
Pics
you're so beautiful and smart.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
We have found one and we've analyzed two pages of all her comments and contribution on Nairaland.

1. How intelligent she appears

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3869648/anyone-me-figure-out-which#57645942 she was trying to solve mathematics.

This is what she wrote: "I am not good in maths but u need to deal with the bracket first (using BODMAS) OPEN THE BRACKET (2+1)=3 6/2=3 3×3=9."

Being intelligent is of different kinds or fields, so she's intelligent in her ways.

2. How God fearing she appears

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3852809/nathaniel-basseys-30-day-hallelujah-challenge/22#57754639 she said, "Waiting for my miracle." This means she believes God can do for her what she's waiting for. Only a God fearing person believes God can do miracles.

3. How humble, arrogant, temperamental or troublesome she appears

And yes, she gets angry too when injustice is displayed and on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3869826/18-year-old-girl-remanded-prison-threatening#57647356 she said, "Nonsense the madam doesn't want to pay her after the young girl has worked for d money.
Pay the girl her balance jor."

To show she's troublesome and humble at the same time, someone said on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3881363/heaven-full-corrupt-people#57817888 that heaven will be full of corrupt people and she reacted by saying, "Sorry, do you have sense? No offence meant." Only humble or funny people say "sorry" or "on offence" after attacking or rudely replying someone.

4. How honest, trustworthy or open-hearted she appears

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3832155/girls-keep-just-one-guy/3#57427887 she made this statement.

"I can't live a fake life of Lie's, if I am with you, no need of hiding my phones, passwording my phone, deleting messages and all that. Dating 2 or more guys is like taking pain killers, it solves your problem and become a bigger problem tomorrow." Remember what she said above, "I'm not good in math." This is a sign of honesty or humility.

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3787645/prove-village-people-wrong#56339564 she said, "I really don't care about your tribe but who you are."

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3777062/buhari-absent-fec-meeting-again/2#56165263 she said, "Do to others what you want them to do to you."

5. How funny she appears (Sense of humor)

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3939877/strange-creature-caught-camera/1#58769557 she displayed her sense of humor.

"If I be witch I go run comot from Nigeria, beat Buhari back to Nigeria to come and continue the suffering he started. Flog sense and truth to Lia Mohammed, arrange all our corrupt government officials."

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3785129/trending-pictures-7years-old-spoilt/1#56313334 she said, "This one na fasting and prayer with correct beating him need."

And on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3767955/pls-what-difference-between-talking#56003580 she said, "When your gf tells you "we need to talk" you know there is a problem."

6. How naughty she appears

We didn't find her naughty comments, but we know she's probably naughty just like everyone else. She knows what a dick is, so she's not innocent.

7. What is she obsessed about? Or her hobby?

She's obsessed with her natural hair and always looking for ways to keep it healthy.

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3653299/embracing-beauty-natural-hair/5#57097372 she said, "Please can someone tell me what product to use on my hair, my hair type. Am currently using only coconut oil anytime I bath."

I know some of you men are already picturing her nàked in the bathroom. Abeg stop joor!

8. Her state of origin (if known)

Unknown.

9. Her educational level (if known)

Unknown.

10. What she does for a living (if known)

Unknown.

In summary, this may be her real or fake life. No one is perfect, but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If you like her, then woo her, date her or best, marry her.

She may not like you or you may not like her. Maybe, she's already taken. All we're doing here is to pinpoint wife materials who will be faithful or at least, seem faithful, humble, funny, smart, God fearing and at the same time, naughty.

Don't forget to invite us if things click. Only serious men are to approach her. Fúck boys should keep off.

We'll post whenever we find a wife material.

The profiling above belongs to https://www.nairaland.com/agbenu...anna
Click the link, then remove the 3 dots to see her page.

Thank you all and stay tuned

Best regards,

Joe Clef [iLegend]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by BluntBoy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:

The bold makes it appear like you believe all women are selfless. If you continue to hold on to this belief, you will end up messed up by a woman who is competing for your attention just to prove a point.

Let me explain. Take for instance, a woman who wants to prove that she is more beautiful than a neighbor of hers. She employs her tactic and wins the neighbor's boyfriend. Would you say she had competed to satisfy the fantasies of the neighbor's boyfriend. No. She only competed to prove that she was more desirable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do?? / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) / Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.