Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help!she dosent trust Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!she dosent trust Me (1006 Views)

When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!she dosent trust Me by dsurrogat: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
Im 27 nd dating dis 23yr old diva, ave done al i can but she dosent trust me, she sayz am her world, but wen i come home n see my clothes scattered, n i ask her wat she looking for,she wil say nothing, then wen am about to start laughing she wil burst into tears saying she dosent trust me n d look in my eyes, i feel like brkng up but on d other hand i feel i can fix dis, wat is she seeing in my eyes?im stunned
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by 25omega(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2012
no trust no relationship

question what does she say you do that leads her to not trusting you? Also she sounds crazy as hell
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2012
@OP
how can you fix ¨it¨, when you have absolutely NO IDEA what ¨it¨is?
the only person who can fix anything is your confused gf, she needs to fix HERSELF!!!

btw no trusting you does NOT mean she is afraid of you.
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Mynd44: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2012
So where did you get the word afraid from?
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by MrCork17: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
d_surrogat:

Im 27 nd dating dis 23yr old diva, ave done al i can but she dosent trust me, she sayz am her world, but wen i come home n see my clothes scattered, n i ask her wat she looking for,she wil say nothing, then wen am about to start laughing she wil burst into tears saying she dosent trust me n d look in my eyes, i feel like brkng up but on d other hand i feel i can fix dis, wat is she seeing in my eyes?im stunned

white babes dont behave like that undecided
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Natasha2(f): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
d_surrogat:

Im 27 nd dating dis 23yr old diva, [size=15pt]ave done all i can [/size] but she dosent trust me, she sayz am her world, but wen i come home n see my clothes scattered, n i ask her wat she looking for,she wil say nothing, then wen am about to start laughing she wil burst into tears saying she dosent trust me n d look in my eyes, i feel like brkng up but on d other hand i feel i can fix dis, wat is she seeing in my eyes?im stunned
So what do you want to do again? have you tried to break up smiley Sorry bro that relationship is going no where, you can't have a successful relationship without trust, what's her problem, why doesn't she trust you? is it due to bad experiences from other guys or what? there's not so much you can do about it, she's the one with the problem and only she can help herself, you can't go into her head and make her trust you, I think you should seat her down and talk her know, let her explain why she doesn't trust you, if you know the problem then the solution won't be far off.  BTW why does she scatter your clothes? na wa oh what is she looking for? doncom?  undecided undecided  are you sure she's all right [s]are you sure she wasn't trying to steal?  grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s]<< don't be ofended the thought just came in  cheesy Goodluck anyways
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha just locked the thread
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Natasha2(f): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
^huh I'm now a mod? shocked shocked
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
Did you not say you wanted to be a mod last year?
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
d_surrogat:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Nigerians and the way they 'misuse' words, pliss can u check the meaning of "diva" in ur Diktionary next thyme befour you post!
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by dsurrogat: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
@lesbianboy
u are an illiterate WHAT MAKES U THINK THE LADY IM REFERING DOES NOT FAL INTO UR DIKTIONARY MEANING OF "DIVA", DID I TEL U SHE IS A MECHANIC OR A NURSE?do u knw her trade?do u knw her profesn?do u know her ANYTHING b4 u open ur mouth and play FUC.KNG oxford,
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
hmmm
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Natasha2(f): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Did you not say you wanted to be a mod last year?
me? erm guess it was a joke cheesy
LesbianBoy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Nigerians and the way they 'misuse' words, pliss can u check the meaning of "diva" in your Diktionary next thyme befour you post!
hahahahahahahaha ,*falls from tree* grin grin
d_surrogat:

@lesbianboy
u are an illiterate WHAT MAKES U THINK THE LADY IM REFERING DOES NOT FAL INTO your DIKTIONARY MEANING OF "DIVA", DID I TEL U SHE IS A MECHANIC OR A NURSE?do u knw her trade?do u knw her profesn?do u know her ANYTHING b4 u open your mouth and play FUC.KNG oxford,
face it bro she aint no diva grin
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by cynthiafred67(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
@Op

What is in ur eyes? There must be something there.
Re: Help!she dosent trust Me by Mynd44: 3:57am On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
His eyes are always red perhaps it's caused by mary jane flowers

(1) (Reply)

Till Death Do Us Part / Ladies Be Sincere Please: / Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.