Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna (2591 Views)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque / Soldiers Killed Eight Churchgoers After Bauchi Bombing – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
At least two people have been shot dead and 11 wounded after gunmen launched an overnight attack on a church in northern Nigeria, officials say.

The attack happened in the Kaduna state town of Zonkwa, which saw serious violence after April's election.

Kaduna is divided along political, ethnic and religious lines and the BBC's Nura Ringim in the state says it is thought to be a revenge attack.

Thousands of Muslim Hausas and Fulanis were forced from their homes in April.

Our correspondent says that some of those attacked had vowed to take revenge, as had the Boko Haram Islamist militant group, based further north in Borno state.

He says some 3,000 people are still living in a camp in the state capital, Kaduna, after their houses were burnt in the Zonkwa post-election clashes, which left several people dead.

Complete story here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15589201
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2011

[size=18pt]THEY ARE TURNING THE PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE BELT TO ENDANGERED SPECIES[/size]
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
Will the North ever be tolerant ?
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2011
But seriously these guys have to start defending themselves too!
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by namfav(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
grin you are crazy

THEY ARE TURNING THE PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE BELT TO ENDANGERED SPECIES
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
namfav:

grin you are crazy

Well see you laugh now because, there weren't any Hausa/ Fulani casualties. How come you guys never condemn these acts? Anyway, it takes two to Tango if the other side chooses to be a bunch of p**sies who am I to stop them. . . .
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by namfav(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
muslims are being killed in kaduna also, how come you dont condemn these acts?

phreakabit:

Well see you laugh now because, there weren't any Hausa/ Fulani casualties. How come you guys never condemn these acts? Anyway, it takes two to Tango if the other side chooses to be a bunch of p**sies who am I to stop them. . . .
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by jmaine: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
Someone is happy as usual when lives especially non - muslims are wasted . . .But the good news is that the Zonkwa people are a merciless retaliating force  . . . . The muslims won't be thinking of coming back at this moment . . .
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by adamabdul: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
It is ok when over 500 people were killed and over 3000 displaced.But it is bad when 2 people are killed huh?I hope next time it is a bomb so that the whole church wil be burnt
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2011
adamabdul:

It is ok when over 500 people were killed and over 3000 displaced.But it is bad when 2 people are killed huh?I hope next time it is a bomb [/b]so that the whole church wil be burnt

What should one expect from an Aboki? Its typical of you guys to mention bomb in every conversation:

[b]Kwo, Hajia this food is the bomb!
Walahi this bomb is the bomb!
Hajia take the money I kept underneath the Bomb in my room, buy some ingredients and make soup .!!!
Allah is great! Is that a bomb I see?
With the holy bomb I got from the mosque! We'll fight the infidels. . .
Adamu, Sometimes in introspection I ask myself one of the most import question in life. . . .Will there be bombs in Muslim heaven?

So, I think its perfectly OK for you to sound that way. I hope next time you or your father carries the bomb to fulfill cultural demands.
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by icez: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
adamabdul:

It is ok when over 500 people were killed and over 3000 displaced.But it is bad when 2 people are killed huh?I hope next time it is a bomb so that the whole church wil be burnt

May God punish you and all your future generations. angry
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by chux76(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
adamabdul:

Y must u come here to display your FOOLISHNESS AND NAIVETY , I guess u r speaking for you and your family, and I also pray when next a bomb go off whether near a church or anywhere, May ur entire family be in the middle and get blown to smithereens.If you were living in Kaduna like most of us do, you will not be saying this rubbish coming from your diseased leprous mouth, We eschew peace and want to live in peace with everybody irrespective of tribe,ethnic race or religion.
Abeg pour super glue inside ur mouth and wash your 2 hands with Oatey gum too, Banza Da iska
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by Sweetnecta: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
there is no reason for muslims to attack anyone.

there is reason for muslims to defend themselves when attacked.

the burning of churches, attacks on non muslims, etc, all of these are showing that the muslims who are doing these are ignorant and evil along with it.

this evil behavior is anti islam. The messenger [as] and his companions [ra] and the next 2 early generations [ra] never did these that i am now witnessing in the north and other parts of the world.

May Allah bring knowledge and mercy into the heart of the muslims; young and old. Amin.
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=16pt]Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine[/size]

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by icez: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

there is no reason for muslims to attack anyone.

there is reason for muslims to defend themselves when attacked.

the burning of churches, attacks on non muslims, etc, all of these are showing that the muslims who are doing these are ignorant and evil along with it.

this evil behavior is anti islam. The messenger [as] and his companions [ra] and the next 2 early generations [ra] never did these that i am now witnessing in the north and other parts of the world.

May Allah bring knowledge and mercy into the heart of the muslims; young and old. Amin.

I hope the sultan and other islamic leaders could read this post. cry
Re: Nigerian Gunmen Kill Churchgoers In Zonkwa, Kaduna by edoyad(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
jerseyboy:

[size=16pt]Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine[/size]

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].

Let‘s not generalise here, the problem is the eternally illiterate islamic groups found in in northern nigeria and not islam itself.o

(1) (Reply)

Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Asari Dokubo Receives New Warning / Ifeanyi Uba On Channelstv (live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.