Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again (790 Views)

For The Ladies Only:here Are Some Sweet Words Your Partner Loves Tohear From You / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2011
There are some unforgettable sweet memories of your love affairs that you would wish to go back in time and experience them all over again.
What I call romantic nostalgia.
Re: There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again by Dyt(f): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
yh ryt
d gd tyms
ask me n i ll tell u
Re: There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again by Ozioma49(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
yea there are indeed some sweet memories i had while inlove that i would love to experience again and again like waking up next to ma baby girl, the intimacy was damn good(hmm, got a smile on ma face while typing dis
Re: There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2011
Ahhhh! To experience the stirrings of my first love again! Now that would be heavenly!
Re: There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again by slimyem: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
yes,there were and have been sweet memories but they have been long deleted so i can't recall them.i don't like any memory haunting me.

(1) (Reply)

On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive / If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend / Ur Advice Plsssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.