Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend (789 Views)

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
How would you feel if you see your wife walking arm-in-arm with her ex-boyfriend on the street?
And you even notice her rubbing boobs on him.
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by Lucario007(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
Instant reaction, get my 9mm pistol from my car, waste all bullets on the boy{Legs, arms, elbows, joints,} grab her home lock her up in her room for a day,
when i release her, question her
Responsible answer: pat her give her a kiss then apologize kiss grin
Irresponsible answer: send her to join the Ex-boyfreind wherever he may be. angry lipsrsealed
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by pendo89(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
That's a wrong question to ask since every man has the same answer > feel bad/angry.

Try asking 'How would you react if you saw ur wife blablabla.
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by Yorisb: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
Orikinla:

How would you feel if you see your wife walking arm-in-arm with her ex-boyfriend on the street?
[size=13pt]And you even notice her rubbing bosoms on him.[/size]

What kinda responses/answers do u seek for?. . .Seriously?

Craze dey worry you, Orikinla?

Tutted!!! angry
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by sistajay(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
He should be jumpin up and down with great joy, his plan worked, now he can move in the love of his life!! *evil laugh*
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by pendo89(f): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
sista-jay:

He should be jumpin up and down with great joy, his plan worked, now he can move in the love of his life!! *evil laugh*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see op? your question is crazy
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by slimyem: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
Orikinla:

And you even notice her rubbing bosoms on him.
decipher the foolishness and IQ-lessness of your question in the bolded.
SMH!
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
Orikinla sir! How would you feel if you see your wife walking arm-in-arm with her ex-boyfriend on the street?
And you even notice her rubbing bosoms on him. cheesy

Oh! Sorry! You are not married! So why the hell exactly should you be asking me this kind of Rubbish?. . . Let me tell you a story! My friends dad is 50 years old, and he is already a grandfather! You are 45 years old. Therefore the moral of this story?

You are way too old for this sh[i]i[/i]t! smiley
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by cynthiafred67(f): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
what a silly question undecided undecided
Re: If You See Your Wife Walking Arm In Arm With Her Ex-boyfriend by Mynd44: 1:32am On Dec 09, 2011
just passing

(1) (Reply)

Ur Advice Plsssss / Sos / Two Wrongs That Makes A Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.